• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I'm not complaining, dont get me wrong.

it's just a weird thing to be so used to her being the butterface of champs and then suddenly get blasted with all this hotness.

Eve was always hot. It's just the western artists vision of her that made her look ugly back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: musica
There's also the fact that the majority of her models are ugly as sin. She needs a model update bad.

He's gonna get banned in draft. I'll have to settle for blind pick.

His kit works well with Jhin, Lucian, Vayne, Tristana, and Kogmaw.

Mid-Season Mage Update

Three new Skins

Iron Inquisitor Kayle
wQeP4Yl.jpg

Cursed Revenant Nocturne
kqTOXQC.png

Black Scourge Singed

luLFClM.png

Reactions: musica
Really looking forward to the MUCH-needed mage changes. Mages really weren't distinct enough from each other.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/mid-season-magic

mage updates, Vel'Koz got so little from this its hilarious.

Zyra changes I'm ok with.

Brand got percent health dot on top of his massive burst, and cass is now super mobile and has a poison that slows and stops dashes and IS A LANE WIDE!

Love the Malz changes.

Also guys, Rift Herald Changes and Dragon changes on the PBE, Singed is gonna be so broke Ima love it so much.

looks like Veigar just got another new way to shove his evil stick up your ass.

but all I gotta ask is.... why we gotta lose Will of the Ancients?

They said they wanted to remove it because Will of the Ancients and Spell-vamp was creating a toxic situation for champs. For people like Akali and Vlad it became about messing their laning phase and balancing around how fast they can get those items instead of how they interact with those champs.

I understand the reason, but maybe we need another item with omniheal?

Yep we do have plenty of items getting a form of heal for mages. Look at Rod of Ages

Rod is getting slightly weaker but yeah that healing is great.

Tear is also great cause it refunds parts of mana costs, essentially reducing their overall cost and giving champs with refunding abilities limitless expanding mana.

The new Athenes is a support item. Imagine it with a Soraka Ult, geeze... Kinda sad it also further renders Mikaels in the dust, despite being a decent item.

Cursed Revenant Nocturne/Iron Inquisitor Kayle/Black Scourge Singed Splash Art
Kayle_Splash_8.jpg

UFO Corki New Splash Art
Corki_Splash_1.jpg

Pax Sivir New Splash Art
Sivir_Splash_5.jpg

Glacial Olaf New Splash Art
Olaf_Splash_2.jpg

So basically Taliyah was Yasuo's student and is now looking for him.

Taliyah's kit: http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-reveal-taliyah-stoneweaver

taliyah-redirect-image.jpg

j0R5wh5.png

Fizz_Splash_9.jpg

Kindred_Splash_2.jpg

shyvana.jpg
shyvanaturn.jpg

Also Champion Mastery levels 6 and 7 are being added, and Shurima is getting a second lore rewrite.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/05/53-pbe-update-taliyah.html

Patch 6.9 Notes: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-69-notes

Last edited:
Every game I have tried to play her in someone bans her. Like why the fuck would you add banning on something that is the grounds for testing out shit.

Luckily I was able to try her in a bots game.

Her ult + Corki package + Rumble ult = Insane DPS lock down. But that requires syncing and timing.

So, like, why the Hell are those three new skins labeled "Super Galaxy"?
Super Galaxy Rumble was awesome because the entire thing was Gurren Lagann, even "Super Galaxy" is a direct GL reference.
Are thees three skins supposed to be mecha anime? Because I don't feel that at all.
All three feel way more like Neon Striker to me and they just slapped the Super Galaxy name on there to piggyback off SG Rumble

Hey man, I've wanted a Shyvana skin where she jumps into a freaking Mechazord for the longest time now, please let me have this Q_Q

Seriously, nothing wrong with some sentai love.

So, like, why the Hell are those three new skins labeled "Super Galaxy"?
Super Galaxy Rumble was awesome because the entire thing was Gurren Lagann, even "Super Galaxy" is a direct GL reference.
Are thees three skins supposed to be mecha anime? Because I don't feel that at all.
All three feel way more like Neon Striker to me and they just slapped the Super Galaxy name on there to piggyback off SG Rumble
probably because Super Galaxy sounds like an old series that would have been made by Go Nagai or something.
and I've said this before on here, but I've always felt SG Rumble was a homage to several mecha.
even it's concept art was gonna straight up go either gurren or Eva, then they decided to not go with either for the mech and just make it Macross, with a little drill on one arm.

and I can see these being designs that would be in modern mecha today.
like, Kindred's gives me this Tekkaman Blade vibe.

So apparently they're pushing the Yorick rework back in favor of Ryze first...

I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand Ryze needs the love and is in a had place with his w/l rate. But on the other, Yorick is overdue for this...

Also I got the special Hextech Annie from a skin shard in a chest the other day and have been playing her a lot. God she's fun, but holy crap her damage is so stupid. I did like 5/6 of the enemy ad's health with a single Q late game. That feels almost like kicking puppies.

Riot Girl Tristana New Splash Art
Tristana_Splash_1.jpg

Earnest Elf Tristana New Splash Art
Tristana_Splash_2.jpg

Firefighter Tristana New Splash Art
Tristana_Splash_3.jpg

Guerilla Tristana New Splash Art

Tristana_Splash_4.jpg

Buccaneer Tristana New Splash Art
Tristana_Splash_5.jpg

The reason why Rocket Girl Tristana does not have a new splash is because all they did to the old one was edit the ears and fingers.
They need to just scrap that old pic and make a new one because it does not match the style of these other new ones.​

What surprises me is another legendary was released just now.

We just got Dark Star Thresh a few weeks ago. Usually there's at least a 6 month wait period for the next one.

Last edited:
Ashe is decent. The new voice lines are pretty cool, but it doesn't feel as well done as Yi's. Kat's is pushing it. I really would have rather seen a different one than Kat. I'm fine with Ashe's though don't think its 1820 worthy. She hasn't gotten a skin in awhile tbh

For whenever you get tired of being support and stuck with ADC's that don't know how to carry lane.
Support Illaoi.
It's the support of champs.
That or Zyra.

Reactions: Kit Ballard
I'm an Illaoi main and I can confirm that shit is hilarious if you know what you're doing.

I'm also not really a human being because I main Illaoi :P

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper