• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

He even said that any possible DLC would becoming after the game had been completed
Sakurai may be the type to do weird shit on a whim
but he's never struck me as the type to majorly go back on his statements like that
Ruin speaking the truth, Sakurai said that essentially.
He wouldn't cut parts of the game off for time, and how would an ESRB player or leaker know upcoming DLC?
Sakurai's not sloppy like the PSASBR guys, he wouldn't leave codes of DLC guys ahead of time inside of the game.
Though the Forbidden 7 thing makes me wonder.

Ruin speaking the truth, Sakurai said that essentially.
He wouldn't cut parts of the game off for time, and how would an ESRB player or leaker know upcoming DLC?
Sakurai's not sloppy like the PSASBR guys, he wouldn't leave codes of DLC guys ahead of time inside of the game.
Though the Forbidden 7 thing makes me wonder.
The Forbidden 7 is the only thing that makes DLC plausible to me, to be completely honest.

Guys, it's fake Sakurai would never pick a stupid character that doesn't even fight like Duck Hunt.
Pac-Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Palutena, Rosalina, Olimar, R.O.B., G&W...should I continue?

Pac-Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Palutena, Rosalina, Olimar, R.O.B., G&W...should I continue?
I was making a joke.

if you had to say that it was a joke
it probably wasn't a very good one

guys

chill

all we need is ONE character confirmation to tell if this is real or not

so let's sit back, sip our herbal tea and talk about Falcon's mighty bulge

Bowser's Castle confirmed as a part of the Paper Mario stage
smash-4.jpg

Lol, my bad guys continue talking about bulge.

I still say it's fake, Shulk's face is just like Little Mac, the gif comparison of the E3 picture and that, plus the whole thing about clones not being next to their franchise characters.

he's wearing a Captain Falcon brand Falcon Cup
he needs Lil Falcon for the ladies, after all

Guys shutup about shoops and stuff and talk about the large throbbing magnificence of Captain Falcon's cock.

jeez don't make it gay, cawtime
Oh god, I've caught the gay, I've probably had it all muh life T _T.

Meta Knight's mostly unchanged, looks like.
Very good

Also, did anyone else notice that one of Pac-Man's Customizable Supers changes his Fire Hydrant.
Into a literal Fire Hydrant?

Meta Knight's mostly unchanged, looks like.
Very good

Also, did anyone else notice that one of Pac-Man's Customizable Supers changes his Fire Hydrant.
Into a literal Fire Hydrant?
That actually makes me even more excited for customizable moves.

Meta Knight's down-B looks different. Guess we'll have to wait for the translations of them to come out.

The first Pac Man one did, but it's small

edit: shit now it's big please ignore

BvgHi2sIIAEAvRq.jpg:large

I still fucking refuse to believe.
It's probably a coincidence, or the guy got that Famitsu first

Again, all we need is one more character or stage confirmation and we know if it's real or not. So yeah.

I still fucking refuse to believe.
It's probably a coincidence, or the guy got that Famitsu first
Join us, (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ.

Reactions: Rellek
I'm officially joining #TeamReal for now.

I dunno. My gut says that all the evidence towards vastly overshadows the amount against. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
/me gives the stamp of approval.
Looking forward to your disappointment when we get a veteran sometime soon to debunk this.
quit being silly.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ PRAISE THE LEAKAGE FOSSIL ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Reactions: Hemijack and Rellek
Looking forward to your disappointment when we get a veteran sometime soon to debunk this.

Oh, I didn't say I was totally for it.

Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr are stupid additions, and even with my KI:U Love, Dark Pit is too.

And the stages are mostly retro which is really disapointing.

I'm not for it, but I believe it. If it's not real, hey cool, more secrets are in store.

Never.
It's highly likely he got the Famitsu pics early and threw this together to throw the Smash Bros community into disarray.
And even then, based it around the Nikita Leak to make both seem credible.

And again
WHY ARE THE CLONES NOT NEXT TO THEIR RESPECTIVE SERIES
UNLOCK OR NOT THAT'S DUMB

Reactions: Hemijack
I'll be skeptical until I have the game in my hands
no one ever got anywhere by just believing what was there