• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Sorry, but I get VERRY crabby when I'm tired. And the "Try harder" thing really get's under my skin. Sorry for snapping at you.

Reactions: Cawtime
I-I wanted him, really badly actually. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Sorry, but I get VERRY crabby when I'm tired. And the "Try harder" thing really get's under my skin. Sorry for snapping at you.
All is forgiven. I apologize for sounding aggressive.

i'm honestly pretty shocked that people earnestly thought he was gonna be playable
i mean i have my hopes and meanspirited desires but i don't expect any of them to actually happen

i'm honestly pretty shocked that people earnestly thought he was gonna be playable
i mean i have my hopes and meanspirited desires but i don't expect any of them to actually happen
That's just because you're a rather sad individual :P Though there's nothing wrong with that. You just seem like a reeeeally energetic and talkative Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh trying to find your lost tail which signifies your soul.

You're just waiting for your Piglet to go fetch it from the thorny bush.

Eeyore was never meanspirited
I'm legitimately spiteful in some of my wishes for smash bros but that's neither here nor there

Much better shot than that ugly thing on the ugliest stage fountain of dreams.

So guys, I recently finally got around to playing Xenoblade. And every time I hear the boss theme, I think of how amazing it would be in Smash. Sakurai needs to hurry up and confirm Shulk so we can get this beautiful gem on whatever Xenoblade stage Sakurai decides to use:

Maaaaaybe Sakurai will announce a newcomer for monday in tomorrow's PotD? Not much time left this month...

Reactions: Hemijack
xenoblade has a lot of good music
basically every xenogame has some great music in there somewhere

Reactions: Hemijack
You guys love some characters so much that a zelda x metroid game would be perfect for you

I wanted Ghirahim to be playable, but I'll take this. I don't get salty about Assist Trophies cause it's better than nothing!

I'm not really sure
i mostly blame tanner, tbh
I'm hurt

Why would you blame me

I'm a Canadian, we're like innocent sparrows lightly floating above lily pads

Innocence personified

Why would sparrows be hanging around or above Lilly pads anyway, hey don't hang out in swamps or anything.

Can't have Ghirahim playable.

Gotta make room for glorious Duck Hunt dog.

Reactions: Cawtime
'S probably because of Ridley.
Dude takes up so much space that the sheer volume of his villainy forced a couple villains off the roster.
Girahim, Dark Samus, Skull Kid.
Tom Nook, all the major villains.

Naahh, man. You see, this is thee door for Zant becoming playable. He'd be flapping around being an utter nutball doing the wackiest stuff in Brawl.

So I now have Mario, Link, Samus, Pit, Lucario and Mega Charizard X in figure form before Amiibos come out.

Lucina figure when it comes out, now that it's confirmed, and if the leak is true, guess I'm getting Dark Pit's as well.

THESE FIGURES HOLD MY WALLET

So now Smash Boards are split about the Zelda Newcomer, if one's coming at all.
It's either: Vaati, Tetra, or most popularly, Impa.
Impa has the best chance, but what would she do?
Shiek's doing all the ninja shit.

So now Smash Boards are split about the Zelda Newcomer, if one's coming at all.
It's either: Vaati, Tetra, or most popularly, Impa.

Vaati: lol

Tetra: 1 HD remake doesn't make her relevant again

Impa: Possible, but Shiek already fills this role.

How about nobody?

Reactions: Rellek
But I'm apparently crazy for clinging to Duck Hunt Dog?

I could see it happening as a crazy unexpected retro character ala Game & Watch or Ice Climbers. Everything else in that leak is a joke though, so don't expect the dog.

I could see it happening as a crazy unexpected retro character ala Game & Watch or Ice Climbers. Everything else in that leak is a joke though, so don't expect the dog.
Not even falco or Ganondorf?

Y-You're a joke!

Are we still going on about the leak?
I'm over ti, it's fake, nothing will sway me.
And I'm over Ghirahim, still hoping we at least get a decent Zelda newcomer.
Or at least something Zelda-ish for that Trophy Theory to still fly.
Let's hope Sakurai shows something rad tomorrow

Zelda really doesn't need anything more.

4 (5 with Gardondledoof) and at least 1/3 of the items in the game.

Reactions: Rellek
Are we still going on about the leak?
I'm over ti, it's fake, nothing will sway me.
And I'm over Ghirahim, still hoping we at least get a decent Zelda newcomer.
Or at least something Zelda-ish for that Trophy Theory to still fly.
Let's hope Sakurai shows something rad tomorrow
Yeah, it's fine if you believe that, but it's not over until release.

Does that kind of thing usually happen in Japan? Because unlike Pokemon X and Y they get it first.

Or you know, when the roster gets leaked when some fool breaks release date
I mean, nothing has ever been leaked, ever right? I know nintendo personally, they wouldn't let that happen.

the best part is when something like this happens again close to release date
THAT's when the real shitstorms happen

Smashpocalyps now.
The prophet BeatNinja has warned us of such a day. We must prepare, and- UNITE!

the best part is when something like this happens again close to release date
THAT's when the real shitstorms happen
Well, it is relatively close to release date... And shitstorms have already happened :P

But I agree, if there's any other leak that lends credibility to this one then shit will hit the fan for TeamFake.

Or y'know, if Sakurai reveals another character and their render turns out to be a match for the one that was seen in the leak.