• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

When's Eario.

D4zQhQ3.png

Eario.png

Reactions: JinKazama'94
No.

I want janitor-themed mechanics.

EARIO SWEEPS UP THE COMPETITION.

So after testing "balance changes" for most of the day by comparing a game with 1.02 and 1.03, there was pretty much no gameplay or character changes. The only change we found was a fixed glitch between villager and pacman. Those lists you have probably been seeing of "changes" are nothing but placebo.

Also that "DLC Leak" is using a screenshot of wolf from brawl. I know exactly which one it is because I used it to make a banner for someone lol.

Yeah but Krystal is what killed the StarFox series and Bandanna Dee is a symbol of justice
I didn't really like Adventures, but Krystal was barely in that. Assault is the 2nd best game in the series, but it had the best multiplayer by far. And Command was underrated, so I don't know what you're on about.

The hate for Krystal is seriously overblown. The only thing she's really guilty of is that she happened to be in games that weren't as good as StarFox 64.

So after testing "balance changes" for most of the day by comparing a game with 1.02 and 1.03, there was pretty much no gameplay or character changes. The only change we found was a fixed glitch between villager and pacman. Those lists you have probably been seeing of "changes" are nothing but placebo.
I've played Ness since Smash 64.

I can tell that d-air is 300% more consistent spikage than it was before the patch.

Yeah but Krystal is what killed the StarFox series and Bandanna Dee is a symbol of justice

BULL FUCKING SHIT! I absolutely hate when people say that! No she did not! She barely had an effect on the series. What killed the series was that Command was inept attempt at combining turn based strategy w/ Star Fox 64's all-range mode segments. That and the touch-screen only controls. Take that elitist bullshit of "let's blame everything on one character" and shove it because by your logic Star Fox has always sucked due to Slippy!

mm-mm i sure do love some forced romance in my space animal shootin series

What forced romance? They barely even touched on Fox and Krystal's relationship in Assault and Command had multiple endings with no one canonical path so any romance in that could potentially not happen.

Reactions: Jake Was Here
mm-mm i sure do love some forced romance in my space animal shootin series
I didn't care for that either. I also don't particularly mind them making Fox and Krystal an item, but if they do they need to downplay that shit. Don't make it a plot element.

Well it's impossible to not agree with.

If Bandana Dee is in the game as a spear-wielder then we need someone with an axe to round out the weapon triangle.

when's hector

Fox, Wolf, and Falco perfectly represent the Star Fox series, it doesn't need any more characters.

Kirby, Dedede, and Meta Knight perfectly represent the Kirby series, it doesn't need any more characters.

Krystal and Bandana Dee are lame anyway.

The Mario series has like 7 fucking characters, if Fire Emblem can get 4, Kirby can get 4.
Starfox too, actually, both it and Kirby are like Nintendo staples.

Kid Icarus has fucking 3, and 2 of them are practically the same guy.

not to mention that literally half the cast is made out of Marth clones

Now you can have a Smash Brothers-themed team in Pokemon though.

Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff.

"What about Pich--"

No.

Chesnaught would just be a bowser clone and I'd be okay with that honestly

Chesnaught 4 Smash

Chesnaught would just be a bowser clone and I'd be okay with that honestly

Chesnaught doesn't breathe fire though.
And he'd need some kinda counter with that Grass Shield.

Mud Shot
just vomit shit everyone
then no one would commit crime

Now you can have a Smash Brothers-themed team in Pokemon though.

Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff.

"What about Pich--"

No.

That's actually a surprisingly well balanced team. Although to be accurate you would have to have 3 of them holding mega stones, wasting 2 perfectly good item slots.

Chesnaught doesn't breathe fire though.

I always thought that if Chesnaught was a Bowser clone, Fire Breath would be replaced by Razor Leaf.
Maybe make it hit from a different part of his body, and change the angle a little bit.

It's not like Ivysaur needs it anymore...

That's actually a surprisingly well balanced team. Although to be accurate you would have to have 3 of them holding mega stones, wasting 2 perfectly good item slots.
Mewtwo and lucario can deal with not using mevos though.

Holy hell Tanner,
that picture is old as balls.
Probably as old as the one of Godot tweaking Falcon's golden nips.

Holy hell Tanner,
that picture is old as balls.
Probably as old as the one of Godot tweaking Falcon's golden nips.

Yeah but doesn't it bring you back to the good ol' days?
Of just... having fun?

Captain Falcon is the epitome of fun. Even his playstyle is.

Now imagine

8 Player Falcon dittos.

All starting with an earth shattering SHOW ME YA MOVES

Beautiful.

I'm surprised there isn't a milestone that says "Beat Classic Mode with every fighter on 9.0!"