• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

welcome to how I feel about the leeks.... and Duck Hunt Dog.
I know i fucking hate leeks

leeks.jpg

just look at these smug assholes

But Shouldn't Dark Pit be an assist trophy instead of a clone????

Shouldn't Rosalina also be an Assist Trophy????????? Shouldn't Ness be revealed already????????????????????

SHOULDN'T ANNIE BE IN SG?? ? ? ??? ? ? ? ? ???? ? ? ? ? ??????? ? ? ? ? ?

WAKE UP AMERICA.

Shouldn't Rosalina also be an Assist Trophy????????? Shouldn't Ness be revealed already????????????????????

WAKE UP AMERICA.
f71.jpg

WAKE UP AMERICA.
IT'S MADE IN JAPAN

Reactions: Cawtime
Shouldn't Hades be playable instead of...hey wait we don't know if he's a trophy yet
but
first female villain in smash bros

maybe so

but her voice is silky smooth and she's a gorgon (aka hella cute)

plus she's got a nice design

She was also the final boss in the first game, so points to that.
Plus, a lot of the things Hades whipped out in the final battle could translate over to Smash well
Tornado, his running stance (For his sprint), vulcan punch, laser, teleports, plus all those projectiles

She was also the final boss in the first game, so points to that.
Plus, a lot of the things Hades whipped out in the final battle could translate over to Smash well
Tornado, his running stance (For his sprint), vulcan punch, laser, teleports, plus all those projectiles
#DarkPitRiot2014

But Medusa fits so well into my Super Bash Sisters Avengers AU.

You know guys, if the leak is 100% true, we'd be getting a female villain anyway

That being Bowser Jr. with a Wendy alt
:PUN:

I mean,
all jokes aside I can't complain too much,
my number 1 pick got playable, and my numbers 2 and 3 are in the game somewhere.
Plus there's nothing I actually dislike about the roster except for Dr. Mario being back.
And Dark Pit, that seems a bit unnecessary.
And Sheik feels a bit redundant at this point.
And the potential loss of Ice Climbers.
And no Ridley.
But like, every other character I'm cool with, even the more out there ones like Greninja. And that's what, 3 out of a roster of over 40?

I think the thing to remember is that every single character is someone's most favorite addition ever and someone's most hated.

I love Greninja, the Duck Hunt Dog and Mega Man.

I hate Dr. Mario

But I'm not gonna let the one ruin me - someone loves the fact Doc is back for some stupid reason and I shouldn't let my opinion of him ruin their experience.

I know someone who's excited about Dr. Mario being back.
It really baffles me.

I'm happy he's back. I prefered playing him, even when I thought he was literally no different from actual Mario.

I mean I might not main him considering I have like, 7 characters I want to main, but I'll definitely give him some playtime.

i'm more wondering why he's back than him being back at all

It's weird if Dr. Mario gets back in because I remember Sakurai stating that the minimum requirement for a character to be a clone is to be fundamentally different in some way. Which is why Lucina became a clone character. I'm confused for Dr. Mario because he held little mechanical difference to the actual Mario. Remember that the equipment we're getting in the game will probably be able to make Mario be on a level of Dr. Mario, slightly slower and hitting harder. Unless he receives a significant change this time around in mechanics, I see little reason for Dr. Mario to return over other characters.

It's weird if Dr. Mario gets back in because I remember Sakurai stating that the minimum requirement for a character to be a clone is to be fundamentally different in some way. Which is why Lucina became a clone character. I'm confused for Dr. Mario because he held little mechanical difference to the actual Mario. Remember that the equipment we're getting in the game will probably be able to make Mario be on a level of Dr. Mario, slightly slower and hitting harder. Unless he receives a significant change this time around in mechanics, I see little reason for Dr. Mario to return over other characters.
Sakurai will suprise us, he always has. By making Mario shit in comparison.