• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
SCRUBLORDS IS BACK!?
AW FUCKING YES
i wouldn't mind two weeks of Guilty Gear fisticuffs for the new release being out like they did with Smash. First for some +R and then next week for Xrd.

i wouldn't mind two weeks of Guilty Gear fisticuffs for the new release being out like they did with Smash. First for some +R and then next week for Xrd.
Well, they did Xrd first I guess.

But they gotta learn the lore first!

Well, they did Xrd first I guess.

But they gotta learn the lore first!
They can literally only go backwards from this.

can't wait for them to play Baiken and then remember she has some of the lowest damage in the game.

and for Liam to pick Jam and everyone to shit on him for it like they did for playing Elphelt.

they're not doing scrublords unless they don't know what to do or how to play the game.
don't expect it all the time.

So how is everybody enjoying "The Best Friends: The Golden Age"? With Silent Hill 2, Parasite Eve, Super Mario RPG, and No More Heroes all being ran at the same time, 2 uploads a day, alongside a weekly podcast and weekly fighting games, all with the occasional bonus vid or one-off on occasion, I think it's safe to say that despite only being January, 2015 is already the year of the Best Friends.

so, how about that IndonesianBob?
tumblr_nica58UWvq1rhdfzmo1_500.png

P.S. Paige is the prettiest of the Zaibatsu's lady friends.

Reactions: Agent York
tumblr_nica58UWvq1rhdfzmo1_500.png

P.S. Paige is the prettiest of the Zaibatsu's lady friends.
Who is paige now?

Wow, off topic's back. A little surprised, actually.

I really want to watch their Silent Hill 2 playthrough, but I'm conflicted about whether I should play it myself first. Is it worth it?

Wow, off topic's back. A little surprised, actually.

I really want to watch their Silent Hill 2 playthrough, but I'm conflicted about whether I should play it myself first. Is it worth it?

Do you like spooky games? I don't like playing them but I like watching them.

I've given up.
Too many updates to handle, or something else?
I find it hilarious that Woolie keeps getting progressively more and more massive in Bob's drawings.

Reactions: SanoBaron
I find it hilarious that Woolie keeps getting progressively more and more massive in Bob's drawings.
he's Gamagoori in Bob's eyes.

I hope Bob draws me someday.

Reactions: Agent York
this week's fisticuffs is . . . MELTY!

Under Night next week perhaps?

Reactions: dead
I can see them doing Melty for shits and giggles.

I like that girl who is in the goo and she's a grappler.

oh. well, color me the fool.

technically I am a japanophile

yeah that's Arcana Heart
*watching today's parasite eve video*

Ok wow.

Well,the beginning of the new Parasite Eve video certainly spoils a new fisticuff video coming soon.

Woolie was laughing like a goddamned hyena though
I found it upsetting how many people can't tell the difference between Pat and Woolie's laugh, I mean it's Woolie's signature laugh (albeit taken to a new level) and you can literally hear Pat talk while Woolie is laughing.

Then again I remember running into some fans who couldn't tell the difference between their voices and some who even thought they were the same person... this was much earlier in the Zaibatsu's run of course, before we saw them in person as frequently.

The stereotypical New York cop speak is easily the highlight of the Parasite Eve playthrough so far. Every time I forget about it, they bring it back up in the most hilarious way.

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Pat is the only man who has a better laugh than Geoff Ramsey.

I wish they played a little longer so we coulda seen more characters.

Reactions: dead
But anything over 30 minutes will send you to prison.

basically the podcast this week says the next fisticuffs is Under Night.

Pretty funny how back in the Evil Within run Pat points out how the final fight with the Safehead(s) is a complete ripoff of the Pyramid Head fight Matt has no idea what he's talking about. I remember thinking "Dude it's exactly the same how can't you see it?" And then came the 'final' episode of the Silent Hill 2 LP and Matt just went into shock that there were 2 Pyramid Heads and it all made sense.
Morale: You gotta love real-life running jokes and callbacks.