• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Whats even funnier is they were IN THE CHAT under their SuperBestFriends name. Woolie got in first and the other two looked over his shoulder. Apparently they deplayed recording their Podcast for today just for watching the Gauntlet being accepted.

YO MADWORLD LP

LET'S GO I NEED TO SEE THEM BREAK THIS GAME OPEN

I just wanna see them jive to the tunes
I'm really anticipating them getting to chinatown to see if they notice "Ain't That Funny"

What an inconspicuous wii controller being used.

I hope the "Professional Games Press" becomes a running joke in their convention vids.

YO MECHAWEEK 2

I was gonna make a joke that they should just upload an hour-long Super Robot Wars vid consisting of nothing but attack animations... but then they just uploaded it...

and it was perfect
while the IP insanity that is SRW makes it fairly obvious that a the main editions can never leave Japan, I've always wondered why the OG titles other than a few gba ones never got out.

It's time for Woolsworth and Patrick to go on the hunt!
I wonder how hard Pat is gonna lose his shit when he finds the Pile Bunker weapon...

Sad to say I'm gonna have to pass on that LP, i'm trying my best to be on a blackout about Bloodborne, aside from a few secrets I doubt I'd ever find.
But their character has a purple beard and is named "Patsworth".

I can honestly see a situation where Pat and Woolie are constantly getting on each other's nerves because they keep switching out the builds for what they want on the character.

I honestly hope that happens.

Reactions: Agent York
Oh god this playthrough will be so, so painful.

yoooooooo! After nine long years! the boys are here!

c26.gif

Aww dude,like nine years ago, I was a shitbag.Precious memories.

....So this has happened:

Max's reply: F'n Kung Lao, Good Games dood.

there's an interesting discussion in the newest podcast about the nuances of the term "MetroidVania" and all I can think of is to just use Iga's term which was something like "2D Exploration Action" and that covers everything!

When's Chewy and Fuckface gonna become a thing?

When I heard it on the podcast I was all in on the idea.

-proceeds to foam at the mouth at those two Hanzo colors-

man
that game has
unique costumes and some good colors
shame it looks
completely bad

although, I think we could all go for Mai regardless of what dimension she's modeled in.

So apparently they're coming to my state soon for a convention.

Reactions: SanoBaron
So apparently they're coming to my state soon for a convention.
They'll never come anywhere near my state for some reason...

I'm only two hours away from it. I'll try to make it and ask Matt if I can buy Pat from him.

I've always wanted my own ginger baby face man who shouts obscenities at other things before.

no fair! I wanna purchase Pat!
I wanna trick him into eating mayo.
and then give him an ice cream sandwich after he cleans off his innards.

I got to say hi to Matt and Woolie at PAX East myself. Didn't buy anybody though.

Liam and Woolie started uploading their playthrough of Freedom Planet.

They recently put up part 3. I love this game to bits, so I'm thrilled that they're enjoying it.

I recently finished my first playthrough of FP before this one started so I was pleasantly surprised to see it show up, but I'm noticing them finding so many things that I had missed when I played. Like how in the ruins stage, I couldn't figure out that you could hold the button to make the platform go up, so I just did lilac's dash, and didn't even find that when I tried it with my second playthrough using carol. It also occurred to me, watching the miniboss made of blocks that you could probably drop the sliding block on him to win. The one that blew my mind the most was when Liam pushed the crystal thing onto the front of the car after beating the train/truck boss. Both of the times I did that I just jumped on the hood and hit the thing.

Have anyone else experienced something like this?