• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
There's an Evil Within LP?
Geez, I need to keep up.

if you are expecting them to use the crossbow a lot
be patient.
very patient.

Expect the best of plays.

ITS FUCKING ALL OVER

I already threw this on the subreddit, but I figure I may as well violate everyone's eyes here as well.
As requested in SH2 part 17:

dq9BmN6.png

I am so very sorry ᴵ'ᵐ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᶰᵒᵗ.

Reactions: Jimbob
Super Best Friends Drift - Persona 4 Racing All Afternoon

The fact that Pat hasn't played "The Answer" from P3 has surprised me.​

well, considering how polarizing the Answer is, I'd be more shocked if Pat DID play it.

Reactions: Agent York
I played 3 hours of the answer and I quit and watched a playthrough for the plot.
Also,why does no one have Aigis as a Waifu?

You can still shove it in a toaster.
--What?N-no,I meant toast,yeah,toast....

totes meant toast

you silly people should realise toast doesn't go in toasters.
bread does.
and if you want
you can stick more than bread into a toaster

A
Big
THICK
bagel.

Reactions: Stairwayyy
This is why I don't watch this thread anymore.
That and I've lost interest in the SBF. I might watch their Silent Hill 2 videos though.

SH2 was pretty good.
hope they do SH3.
Heather is my favorite SH protagonist.

This is why I don't watch this thread anymore.
That and I've lost interest in the SBF. I might watch their Silent Hill 2 videos though.
Oh,we all understand.All we've been doing in this thread is repeat running jokes,post videos once a blue moon,and compare wheat products to penises.Truly,a magnificent,fulfilling thread.

Oh,we all understand.All we've been doing in this thread is repeat running jokes,post videos once a blue moon,and compare wheat products to penises.Truly,a magnificent,fulfilling thread.
the Zaibatsu would be proud.

You don't have to.

Not even the gods of Silent Hill get it,Denizen,it's fine.

Oh yeah,gurl.So gud,gurl
This thread is diseased,rotten to the core...
Seriously,someone save us...

we bid adieu to the creepy anime bullshit
and then say hello to this fucking mess of a fighter.
Mortal Kombat Armageddon

the hypest kreate a fatality let's plays!

So many playthroughs I'm holding off on because I want to play the games first, the latest of those being Life is Strange.

I guess I'll stick with Parasite Eve, then.

Oh hey they got Guy Cihi on the podcast.

Yeah, mystery box hype.

The Zaibatsu MESSED UP!!!!

They Called out Maximilian of Yo Video Games to boss Rage Bio F.R.E.A.K.S. while they beat it at novice Difficulty.

Max, Steve and Kenny, at the time of this post are on Freaky Difficulty (the hardest) and have progressed to Level 3 for the BOSS RAGE.

Max, Steve and Kenny, at the time of this post are on Freaky Difficulty (the hardest) and have progressed to Level 3 for the BOSS RAGE.
Max did it.

He actually did it. I just watched the archive. Too bad I was sleeping when it happened because EAST COAST.

So BioFREAKS confirmed for MKX? Netherrealm has all those old Midway IPs, right?