• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Mothafuckin' best VS fightin' game.

EDIT:

I'm with Pat. I'd rather have Chuck over Frank in Mahvel.

Mothafuckin' best VS fightin' game.
After the whole MAHVEL online removal thing, I'm surprised there isn't a Capcom-only VS. style game just to avoid all these licensing issues.

Woolie trying to imply Pat is a racist and Pat blowing it up in Woolie's face was the best.

Best Friends Zaibatsu Merch! THE NEW HOTNESS!

I'm buying the Matt & Pat Face Off shirt and the Skullgirls poster.​

Best Friends Zaibatsu Panel! (Con Bravo 2014)

The Wonderful 101 - The Amazing Superfriends (FINALE)

Yes! Yes! Yes! a thousand times, fuck yes!​

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtle Week!

in all honesty, I am one of those guys that like Re Shelled.

at least its better than that into the shadows garbage.

Wow... that sure is some Kinect shenanigans right there. Been awhile since they did one of those. Brb, gonna marathon all of their videos about Kinect games on Machinima episodes

I want several and I mean SEVERAL gifs of Woolie's techniques that have been passed down in his ninja clan.

watching the newest DS2 video pat mentions that archer arrow shots track the player in mid flight like its some new problem

i know for a fact that they tracked back in DS1. the more obvious examples being the Giant Skeleton archers in the Tomb of the Giants and the hollows on the walkway to Priscilla's boss room.

Real talk? Congrats to Matt for proposing to his gf in Cuba. I've been wondering if he was gonna pop the question since the New York video. I really hope they'll stream the wedding.

Reactions: juju_for_president
Real talk? Congrats to Matt for proposing to his gf in Cuba. I've been wondering if he was gonna pop the question since the New York video. I really hope they'll stream the wedding.
"And if there is anyone here who think that these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, type 1 in chat now or forever hold your piece."

Hope they get David Cage as the minister.

Best Friends Play Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks (Part 1)

so.... the DOA5U fisticuss started out AMAZINGLY.

which is a shame because the PS3 version is nothing like that broken mes of a market place. I can get the DLC no problem there.

but seriously, DOA5U is fucking radical. AND FREE!~

I got the game about a month ago on Xbox 360 and was seriously considering returning it(actually I tried to but it was used so I missed the time limit) just from this. This is bullshit. Nobody should have to go through that to PLAY THE GAME.

the PSN version just sends you to the store.

PS3 version is WAAAAAAAAAAY better.

fuck how MS handles the in game purchases shit.

it was even a problem in Virtua Fighter 5 FS on 360! and the PS3 version still kicks it's ass in that regard!

I adore their XBLA videos. Each and every one of them are gold.

I was a little disappointed that they didn't end with one actually really good XBLA game like they did with the last two of these, but what we did get was... well, Pat said it best: "Woooooow."

today's Dark Souls 2 video has Pat basically confirming he'll make Woolie play Dark Souls 1

and if they're constantly quoting Plague's video it'll be amazing . . . AMAAAZING!

I kinda find it interesting how Pat finds it weird that he touches his nose after doing a 360 motion grab. kinda says a lot about him if you think about it.... =3=

The other thing in the new DS2 video was a lot of a DS1 talk with Woolie noticing another player's ghost had a very cool looking and very familiar shield.

It was Havel's shield. HAVEL IS SUCH A COOL GUY.

Reactions: Jimbob
Friday Night Fisticuffs - Fist of the North Star

Roses are red, Violets are blue
Omae Wa Mou, Shindeiru​