• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Full playthrough. Want one.

>Zach not listed as an answer

Fuck this thread

>Zach not listed as an answer

Fuck this thread

This thread was done way before Zach came into the fray.

No excuses.

Go look up the date this thread was created and the date of Zach's first appearance then get back to me.

Why must you fight, when Liam is obviously the best?

YO! can you guess what Pat, Liam, and Woolie aren't gonna be saying this weekend?! "no" WHY?! because
DON'T SAY NO!
Kamen_Rider_Gaim.jpg

JUST LIVE MORE!

There I added Zach to the poll, y'all can shut the fuck up now. He's gonna start pretty far behind but there's still a chance he can climb his way the top.

Go look up the date this thread was created and the date of Zach's first appearance then get back to me.

Oh, I know. Sorry about that. I forgot how poorly sarcasm translates over the Internet.

on tonight's D4:

As a local New England type person, I was really surprised Swery included a reference to the duck statues. I don't think they're that famous outside of here.

Oh, I know. Sorry about that. I forgot how poorly sarcasm translates over the Internet.

The same way I forget how acting can be translated as well.

T
The same way I forget how acting can be translated as well.
Yeah, maybe sarcasm wasn't the right word...

Alas, we should change the subject. Why did you guys first start watching the Zaibatsu's hype-ass LPs?

I started all the way back with their original Kirby's Epic Yarn video. I first saw it as a post on Halolz, and loved it.

Yes, I used to go on Halolz.

I think I was wanting to see what dark souls and demons souls was like, stumbled on their videos, and it just went that way from there. That or it was their MVC3 video. I can't remember.

The first video I saw from these guys was definitely this one. Came across it a few days after it was released.

The first video I saw from these guys was definitely this one. Came across it a few days after it was released.

My first video from these guys I watched was this:
This game series holds a special place in my heart as it was my first video game I've played.

on tonight's D4:

As a local New England type person, I was really surprised Swery included a reference to the duck statues. I don't think they're that famous outside of here.

Yeah same. I guess he really did his research. That's probably my favorite part of the game, how overtly, stereotypically Bostonian it is. As a guy who thinks Boston is the best city ever, I love it.

Super Best Friends Play The Evil Within

The new intro by 2snacks is so good.​

Reactions: SanoBaron
I walked into the free play area at pax prime and liam was just sitting there. I got super nervous but I just sort of nonchalantly waltzed over there and sat down to play brawl with him and the guy he was playing with. Played a couple rounds and let him know I love the channel. He loves ganondorf and I told him he should try out project m since ganon is mad garbage in vanilla brawl. Fucking cool guy, wish I could hang out with him more.

I'd never touched marvel 3 but I sat down at a machine and dinked around in training mode, and what do you know, Woolie sits down and asks if I want to play. I embarrassed myself for a few rounds, I think I got like 2 hits in total. Pat was sitting behind us and looked like he was about to keel over. When he got up to walk away totally I geeked out and let him know that they are what got me into fighting games, never felt that starstruck before, hope I didn't make him uncomfortable, but they probably put up with that shit on a regular basis.

They're the kind of guys I would want to hang out with even if they weren't e-celebs.

Hey guys. Rember when Woolie said that he, Liam and Pat were only gonna get to episode 7 of Gaim on the podcast? They couldn't say no so they just lived more through 15 more episodes.

can't wait to hear them talk about it on the podcast this week!

Reactions: Cybermanworf
@Grangach That's awesome, totally hope I can meet them someday. Matt said that they might have a small chance of maybe going to Pax East, which would be awesome because I'm gonna go to Pax East next year.

Woolie and Matt are already in Skullgirls. Now Fighterpedia folklore legend, Zubaz, aka The Baz may be appearing:

6BylXHx.jpg

Left: "The Baz" as he appears in Divekick

Delphox has been reaching into non-public data with each Endless Beta update and allegedly has found unseen palettes for Beowulf and Robo-Fortune (for more on this story, see the palette thread)

If these palettes turn out to be real, then it appears Beowulf will be dressing up as the Super Best Friends Zaibatsu's favorite rejected Street Fighter II character. Can you feel the storm?

Reactions: juju_for_president
I feel it in my loins.

Super Best Fashion - ZAIBATSU STYLE

We've all died and gone to Italy.​

i wonder if Xrd or +R is in the near future for fisticuffs since Guilty Gear hype is now at max levels lately.

they better play Jam and then realize how amazing she is and how she's way better than Baiken.

until then:

IT'S ALPHA 3 BABY!

I know.

Out of all the Zaibatsu, he has shown he's the biggest fan of the series.

Matt is as well, but not as much as the raging ginger we've all come to know and love. I expect a playthrough from him when it's released.

Does the player on their website sucks just for me or is it a known problem?
Anyone knows how to fix it?

So Matt & Liam's Castlevania 1 playthrough:

I was under the impression that Yamane didn't start working on Castlevania's music until the 16-bit era, right?

considering she has no involvement on any Castlevania before SotN, as far as her wikipedia is concerned, I'm gonna say no, she didn't do Castlevania stuff until at least the 32-bit era.