• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Salty was 5 am for me. Then I'd actually be awake to watch it.

I could never have edgelord sleep patterns like most of the internet, anything less than 10 or 11 am is painful.

No dude, I wake up at 5 am.

No dude, I wake up at 5 am.
that wasnt directed at you specifically, I was just saying I could never wake up that early or go to bed SPECTACULARLY late.
the latest I could go to bed was 2 am or 3 am (rarely) none of this 4 am rubbish.

I can't even do that. I pass out by 10 pm lol.

I can't even do that. I pass out by 10 pm lol.

I reckon I would do if I didnt get stressed and paranoid at university work. :D

Pshh I don't go to university. It's for nerds. And people with money.

Pshh I don't go to university. It's for nerds. And people with money.
or nutters with no money who take out tuition loans. :)

Having money owing is for stupid people.

I'm going to be on a five hour trip soon so I probably won't be online when Beowulf hits beta. If we're going to stick with the literal Day 1 Tourney then it'll have to start sometime tonight after 8PM EST so I'll be in my hotel room when I'm able to access my computer. Does that seems like a good time for everyone?

If I've learned anything in life, it's that having to pay people back is the worst place to be in.

I'm going to be on a five hour trip soon so I probably won't be online when Beowulf hits beta. If we're going to stick with the literal Day 1 Tourney then it'll have to start sometime tonight after 8PM EST so I'll be in my hotel room when I'm able to access my computer. Does that seems like a good time for everyone?
1 am... Thats actually not awful, but earlier is obv better.

I was thinking tho why not just have a week of practice and then have the tourney then? Ninja can stream then.

I would very much like that but everyone would have to be alright with it, I'd love to play Skullgirls in the comfort of my home without worrying about Intercollegiate States.
It still feels kinda weird to hype up the Day 1 Tourney and just turn it into a regular tourney.

If there's something we learned by being Skullgirls fans, is patience. The ones of us who can still meet up in the Wulf group can practice together, we'll do a proper tourney with stream and everythinf another time. The hasty cat makes blind kittens, as we say.
Wow Mike wow

Reactions: Denizen
sometime tonight after 8PM EST
So, sometimes after my 2 am tonight. Will I be home? Yup. Will I be awake? Probably. Will I be sober? Probably not.

That being said, I'm up for anything, be it Beowulf tourney or Beowulf casuals.

o12ciNV.png

THE MOST INTENSE MIRROR MATCH IN FIGHTING GAME HISTORY

So when does he actually come to beta

That being said, I'm up for anything, be it Beowulf tourney or Beowulf casuals.
Muro what do you think, should we just postpone it for next Saturday when it's easier for everyone?

If anyone's too lazy to find the grab commands, here they are:
Fisherman throw: :B::P: or :F::P:
Frog Splash: [In Air] :D::P:
Dance: :D::K:

Last edited:
Reactions: erkicman
I was getting Dance off of :LP::LK::D: and Fisherman throw from :LP::LK::B: or :LP::LK::F:

You know what? These inputs make perfect sense. In THQ wrestling games, the different moves are one direction + one button after you get someone in a tie-up. I'm glad they have that sort of feel in this game.

Muro what do you think, should we just postpone it for next Saturday when it's easier for everyone?
If it's easier for everyone then sure, why not. More people might show up if there's a concrete date/time known a week in advance. I can't be sure I'll be available next Saturday in time for it, but either way, I'll hop into the Steam group to play some Beowulfs when I'm home later tonight + whenever thorough the week.

Reactions: Denizen
Yes
Yeeeeeess
Let the combos flow through you

I am currently at my school right now giving the internet a quick look before I depart on my five hour trip for the Intercollegiate States Wrestling Tournament. I see that the Endless Beta has updated but I am currently unable to get my hands on my controller to check out Beowulf. Later tonight, somewhere around 8:00 PM or so I'll be able to play some rounds with you all, I'm looking forward to it.
2014-11-22_00001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.