• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
If either of you or anyone else thinks you're getting cup-logo-from-the-90s-wulf, just know, I'm watching you.

tumblr_nfgbqoekms1tert8xo1_1280.png

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
I got a question: How do you pick up Beowulf's chair after he left it on the field?

I know that this is pretty late notice but is can a gentleman such as myself still enter into the Beowulf tournament/ casuals/ whatever it is madness? I don't get off of work until 5:30 or 6 pm PST (depending on how this stupid event I'm working plays out) but it should only take me 30 minutes or less to get home. It will be my first time playing the character once I get home but I've been waiting to try out some Canopy Kingdom Wrestling.

nuh uh, im fighting both of you, rakurin and chicken. that palette is mine!!

I know that this is pretty late notice but is can a gentleman such as myself still enter into the Beowulf tournament/ casuals/ whatever it is madness? I don't get off of work until 5:30 or 6 pm PST (depending on how this stupid event I'm working plays out) but it should only take me 30 minutes or less to get home. It will be my first time playing the character once I get home but I've been waiting to try out some Canopy Kingdom Wrestling.
The more the merrier! Feel free to jump in when you can. It looks like tonight is just going to be casual matches, and the tournament will be next week.

By the way, how should we handle the rounds? Single elim, or 2-out-of-3?

Reactions: Denizen
yo I wanna do some beo tourney shenanigans, but havent been able to figure out how to comment on the steam page to enter. halp

I'll just, uh,
take the brown and white one.
It's got some good color synergy with my current team.

okay kittens i'm home. next to a warm fire and football is on. too bad arsenal lost. I'm glad you guys are having fun. give beo some kisses for me. I'll watch the archive of the stream when i get back.

I gotta Skullfanboyin' and refuse the wonderful matches. My parents are home and the sound of the keyboard annoys them. Fucking timezones bro
You'll win anyway cause I can't manage to make even a damn basic combo, I'm a pleb, but a match is a match, we'll do it. Another time. I always wake up early on sunday so why not, tomorrow morning? Some of you mad kids could still be awake.

I gotta Skullfanboyin' and refuse the wonderful matches. My parents are home and the sound of the keyboard annoys them. Fucking timezones bro
You'll win anyway cause I can't manage to make even a damn basic combo, I'm a pleb, but a match is a match, we'll do it. Another time. I always wake up early on sunday so why not, tomorrow morning? Some of you mad kids could still be awake.

Sounds like a plan. As long as nothing else comes up, I should be awake for the next 12-16 hours.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
so when are you kittens holding the stream? if i get lucky i might be able to steal enough internet to actually catch it.

so when are you kittens holding the stream? if i get lucky i might be able to steal enough internet to actually catch it.
I suggested next week, so you can play (and stream). But theres no real consensus yet, we may just play casuals this week

I suggested next week, so you can play (and stream). But theres no real consensus yet, we may just play casuals this week
you guys don't have wait for me. ~_~"

I wanna do something really bad but my tablet pen is at home aaaagh

Dash HK is the only way I move too

you guys don't have wait for me. ~_~"
It's not just for you, it's more convenient for everyone. I'm still two pounds over my weight class so I can't stay and talk for long, I have to go and torture myself. Yeah though tonight will just be for fun, next Saturday is when we'll hold the real tournament and you can stream.

Reactions: gllt
I'M IN MY HOTEL ROOM, I'M ON WEIGHT, AND I'M READY TO ROCK!!!
CHALLENGE ME, IGNITE THE SPIRIT OF THE WOLF WITHIN ME!!!

Last edited:
Everyone clear a path. Denizen has gone full wolf mode.

Are we doing a lobby, or are we just doing random challenges?

I'VE CREATED A QUEEN OF THE HILL LOBBY, YOU MAY USE ANY TEAM BUT BEOWULF MUST BE ON IT.

Maybe I should set it to all play since Muro is gonna wreck everyone.
Nevermind, Humdinger won.

Last edited:
Reactions: gllt
I really really really don't like beo mirrors.

I love them, everybody's just trying desperately to get all grabby.
I apologize in advance for any disconnects, I'm using hotel wifi.

take a shot everytime you see a tech in a beowulf match. You are now probably dead.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Status
Not open for further replies.