• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lurk in this thread sharing a facetious comment every now and then and have quite warmed up to Beowulf over the time, though I'm not sure how much I "belong" to the Pack (other than being the self-proclaimed honorary Moon Moon). My story is pretty much the same as that of the few other gents that spoke before my, summing up to "I just crashed here after Taliesin dropped out". That being said:
EC1xnVy.png

EC1xnVy.png
I just realized that's Beowulf's first visual representation in the game. *Hide under hood in shame*

Last edited:
I just realized that's Beowulf's first visual representation in the game. *Hide under hood in shame*
Aww, don't be so shy~

We don't bite!

Too hard....

Reactions: Phish Food o3o
.. I think that was the joke...
I thought the joke was Taliesin on top of Beowulf peeps, not puns. My bad for:
http://i.imgur.com/YwgbT16.gif[/IMG]

That's pretty cute actually. I love dogs, man.
But he looks like a covered wagon. Or if one of Beowulf's pants legs ran away.

Reactions: Lavama
Lulu is wearing a life preserving vest. Thats why she was decided to be placed under the bridge in BB's stage.

Last edited:
Lulu is a female. Check the link.

I'd say Mid-February. That's just me guessing, and I've been right everytime except for Big Band's release, but seriously, who could've seen that shit storm brewing?

Oh! okay.
you can't deny that he looks like a covered wagon though. but wouldn't a life vest work with RKC too since...y'know...fish, underwater theme...etc.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

GIVE HER TO ME NOOOOOOOOW!

I made the Skullgirls Persona Thread last night and I forgot to announce it.
Now before you all start typing remember, this is you in the Skullgirls Universe, not a video game avatar.
Take the life you have now and enhance it, don't shun all the great things you already have, be honest with yourself.

This has been a life lesson by Zen.

Would I be correct in saying that there's a universal love for dogs in The Wulf Pack?
Here's a new topic in honor of the dogs of Lab Zero, what are your 3 favorite dog breeds?
Siberian-Husky-dog-breed-eyes.jpg
Bouvier_Bernois_BE.jpg
BorderCollie.jpg
Yeah I really like big long-haired dogs.

Here's a new topic in honor of the dogs of Lab Zero, what are your 3 favorite dog breeds?
Americanpitbull.jpg
dozer-the-white-german-shepherd-dog-picture-2-51a5224931ceb5c0ce000002.jpg
diggy-275x300.jpg

Reactions: Denizen
pfft. those arent good dogs for a good ol' slobberknocker!

Now THIS
jackhead2_edited.jpg
is a slobberknocking dog!

but my three favorite dogs are:
Corgis
PembrokeLucy2.jpg

PUGGLES!
max_400_puggle.jpg

and huskies

Siberian_Husky_blue_eyes_Flickr.jpg

Last edited:
I can show you the three Breeds I have own in my life. Maybe not the mutt, but still.

c7rq.jpg

h99o.jpg

vjax.jpg

So yeah. Also Denzien, you have a Steam yet? I've already added the Pirate leader, so I figured adding you would be the next big step.

Would I be correct in saying that there's a universal love for dogs in The Wulf Pack?
Well I mean we like wolves and dogs are pretty close.
Also:
1.) Russian Ridgeback- My family's dog breed, we've had her for 10 years and she's the best dog ever.
2.) Scottish Terrier- Because they're like axe-wielding tolkien dwarves as dogs. That's how I've always seen them, at least.
3.) Pug- God damn they look so pretentious and I love it. I don't even know how a creature that eats its own poop manages to look this pretentious, but it does and it's hilarious.

2.) Scottish Terrier- Because they're like axe-wielding tolkien dwarves as dogs. That's how I've always seen them, at least.
I've never seen a more perfect description for a dog, Scottish Terriers are fearless.

Last edited:
That made me laugh Horsemen.

As a random note, I wonder if Beowulf was planned to have any references to possible other action games...

I have a soft spot for English Cocker Spaniels. They'll always remind me of the dog I used to have for several years until sickness got the better of her. Poor girl.

Also, Cowboy Bebop made me love Corgis. I see Ein in each and every one of 'em furballs.

So, after seeing just a few minutes ago a scene in a cartoon that lookes exactly like this, I'm now sure the Beowulf x tears picture is a reference to something. Would anyone here know what is the something in question?
9G9var0.png

So, after seeing just a few minutes ago a scene in a cartoon that lookes exactly like this, I'm now sure the Beowulf x tears picture is a reference to something. Would anyone here know what is the something in question?
9G9var0.png
I think its an 80s music video to "she's a maniac"

Reactions: Muro
Thanks! While not exactly that, your answer was just a Google search away from finding the actual thing, which is a scene during the "He's a dream" song in 1983's Flashdance.

In other news I've upgraded.

And that's... Interesting Muro...

I'm OK now. 'Twas simply a problem that I managed to sort out myself.

You OK Bro?

I see you've included the necessary Bionicle.
Yes. It's really hard for Larry to latch onto my nose, so he had to rest on my shoulder this time. He was very sad about it.

Hey Denizen, you should buy Skullgirls.

It's a very fun game.

Hey, I'm interested, how many of us here are writers in one way or another? I might make a thread out of the topic.

I am in college for writing and I very much want to make a career out of it. I believe that would make me a writer.

Hey, I'm interested, how many of us here are writers in one way or another? I might make a thread out of the topic.
The amount of dialogue in the game I'm making right now seems to be increasing exponentially right now, if that counts.

The amount of dialogue in the game I'm making right now seems to be increasing exponentially right now, if that counts.
If you create your own literature in a non-comment form, then yes.

If you create your own literature in a non-comment form, then yes.
I guess that means I shouldn't send this collection of my greatest skullheart posts to a publisher? Because I thought this stuff was gold. I would read it.

I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone, I'm going on a trip to Massachusetts today.
I might not be present for Salty tonight depending on the time I get to the hotel and whether or not it has free wifi.
I mean I know it doesn't really make a difference whether I'm there or not, but I just wanted to let everyone know just in case someone asks about me.

I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone, I'm going on a trip to Massachusetts today.
I might not be present for Salty tonight depending on the time I get to the hotel and whether or not it has free wifi.
I mean I know it doesn't really make a difference whether I'm there or not, but I just wanted to let everyone know just in case someone asks about me.

I wish we could have met and chilled man. You're in my state.

Status
Not open for further replies.