• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not gonna wear it at EVO I will be very sad, Deni
lucas.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Denizen
Praise be given to lord '' Chicken ''.

So, what are you guys going to do when Beo is done?

Play as Beo, duh.
Gotta be more then that. I am going to forcefully force my friends to buy skullgirls and throw a party.

I'm going to force them in a non-forceful manner.
But its fun to break out the taser.

I did not expect this...

an appropriately sized dong is an important pivot for balancing the spinaroonie *sagely nod*

BACK TO WHY I CAME HERE

might be a dumb question but aanyone know how beowulfs inclusion in the beta is going to work? like, do you think at the point of elizas release, there will be a beta able wulf ready to go or will there be a grace period? Im asking this because I plumb forgot Big Bands release timing so I'm genuinely curious... Either that or I'm so hype I'm clutching at straws for playable functionality... yeah, probably that one >_<

an appropriately sized dong is an important pivot for balancing the spinaroonie *sagely nod*

BACK TO WHY I CAME HERE

might be a dumb question but aanyone know how beowulfs inclusion in the beta is going to work? like, do you think at the point of elizas release, there will be a beta able wulf ready to go or will there be a grace period? Im asking this because I plumb forgot Big Bands release timing so I'm genuinely curious... Either that or I'm so hype I'm clutching at straws for playable functionality... yeah, probably that one >_<
I would just like to screw around with proto_wulf moves or not.

Reactions: maysey
Like with all characters, we can probably expect him in beta once he has most normals and grabs, drawn and with (initial) hitboxes on them, maaaybe a lvl 1 super. 1 to 1,5 month after Eliza's release is a pretty realistic estimate.

Like with all characters, we can probably expect him in beta once he has most normals and grabs, drawn and with (initial) hitboxes on them, maaaybe a lvl 1 super. 1 to 1,5 month after Eliza's release is a pretty realistic estimate.

makes sense.

Hey, I was going to say that.

Hey, I was going to say that.

mate, you are slacking! LOSING YOUR EDGE. :PUN:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbob
Why would you think that?

Why would you think that?

Why would I think that? :S

I'll tell you in two weeks :PUN:

I don't get it.

It was the Lab Zero version of Valve Time since the phrase was first used and a milestone was missed.

Wait a minute.
Is there Salty tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.