• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also reminder. Salty is tomarrow. Same dong place. Same dong channel.

Also reminder. Salty is tomarrow. Same dong place. Same dong channel.

I got a dong good feeling about this salty

According to this post on the subreddit, six awesome Metal Gear Solid fans banded together to claim a Solid Snake Beowulf.

Tweet link
nekro_kat
@Nekro_Surge
Snake Beowulf alt color is gonna be in thanks to @containspeanuts @dekillsage @Hopscawtch @Skarmand @TannerLPer @Alexalexarcher :D​

@Goodbye18000 mentioned they perhaps plan on using MGS2 version of Snake (that also appears in Brawl) and attaching a reference photo of Liquid Snake's arm for Grendel's arm.

Yeah Killsage and some dudes funded it. I'm happy with the alt I think. Metal Gear 3 might be my favorite game. And I'm pretty sure Kamina will be in there anyway.

Damn those niggas move fast.
I'm am 100% satisfied with this.

I say congratulations to the guys who claimed the color for Beowulf!

Shoot, that was quick! The Bae has some awesome fans. :O

Can Love Bloom on the Battlefield?

Too late. Nigh on married. Nice try tho.

I mean...*grunt* *grunt* metallll....gearrrrrrrr.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shockdingo
Go to your room.

No tv for a week.

Well I hope after this Salty Beowulf will arrive on the beta.

On two weeks of course.

Real two weeks I mean.

I'm sitting in a hotel room right now and I don't know how late I can stay up since I have to wake up early tomorrow to actually grapple with people in real life. Let me know how it goes if I decide to hit the hay.

"Join us live on the 究極のゲームセンター stream for [Salty!], where we'll show off the latest Beowulf progress! Things should get underway around 8:30 or 9:00 Pacific!

twitch.tv/ugclive

If you're in the SoCal area come on by and get your hands on Beowulf and play some of the local SG crew!"

Posted on the SG facebook page. About half an hour or so to go.

I was doing quickmatch and I fought Dekillsage for the first time ever.
He wrecked me so hard, hahaha.

Last edited:
Kamina_Pencil_Sketch_by_MattSeiz.jpg

I mean. Lab Zero like the same stuff that the fanbase does. Even if people hadn't put forward money...kamina and even kanji are probably inevitable.

Edit: Stream is starting.

Last edited:
oh my

i need to clean my pants

ladies, gentlemen... the WULF IS COMING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE WEEK IS ALL JUST ONE MORE WEEK. THE GRABS IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED

HOLY HELL THAT WAS AMAZING.
The banners in the back change depending on what your team is.
HOLY FUCK THAT'S COOL

Apparently the last thing Beo needs before he goes to beta is his throw whiffs.

There is something that I love about wrestling rings. It's probably the intense fighting action or the cheering crowd that gets me pumped.

Reactions: Shockdingo
In non-stage updates, Beo's got a lot more colored stuff like his back walk, standing jab, etc., and he got his s.HP with chair and without (with chair he bashes it on the opponents head, without it's just a hit grab to go into his grab mode), his s.HK (the super kick) and I think it was j.LK (eye scratch or something?)
And he got his first super, it's apparently a reference to an old fighting game but I can't remember the name of the game or the attack.
The chat went ahead and called it a Bionic Arm, basically he pulls out Grendel's arm and shoots forward, punching with it.

I am too hype for Beowulf. It is making me giddy

DEAD ON TIME,
Dead On Time was the name of the move that it's based on.

I may have just given myself away as a major fraud by not getting the reference.

An Annie symbol for something so meager? AND I had to look at Minette too?

Status
Not open for further replies.