• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was over tug of war one of my friends left to be on what he said was a better team and so jokingly we called him a traitor and I made a bet that if they lost he would have to get the tattoo and vise versa and we lost but it was fun as hell plus it's one of those temp one that wash of after like 2 weeks

I'm gonna stay inside all day, play video games, work on a partner presentation, and maybe do some gardening. Hmm, if I do that last thing that would undo the first thing. Whatever.

working the dining room where no customers ever clean up after themselves. After that I'll play some blazblue mask of the phantasm. And some persona arena.... And kof 96.

Im gonna sit on my ass and wait for beowulf to come out...and i will never move from my spot.

Not likely. We just sleep. A lot.

one of his normal punches needs to be an elbow where he shouts "FOR THE PEOPLE"

Sometimes I ask myself...will The Wulf Pack ever die?
The Wulf Pack will never die, for it's not just a group of Skullgirls fans, it's a spirit shared by people across history. The people who act like wolves rather than sheep, who band together out of common interest, they are members of The Wulf Pack as well. As long as there are people who adopt the spirit of the wolf, who admire the feats of heroes both ancient and modern, The Wulf Pack will never die.

We just tend to sleep a lot.

The Wulf Pack will never die, for it's not just a group of Skullgirls fans, it's a spirit shared by people across history. The people who act like wolves rather than sheep, who band together out of common interest, they are members of The Wulf Pack as well. As long as there are people who adopt the spirit of the wolf, who admire the feats of heroes both ancient and modern, The Wulf Pack will never die.

That was...beautiful denizen. Ill follow you inyo battle anyday. I swear it T___T

Reactions: Denizen

To build on this, we seem to have good intentions, and do good things, but our batteries are shorter than the PS Vita's battery life. :P

Are we talking about our dogs now? About 7 years ago my family adopted a little black Bichon Frise/Poodle mix.
His name is Osito, which is spanish for little bear. We kept the name his owners gave him because we liked it.

I wonder what kind of dog would Beowulf have? As if it isn't obvious.

Back to talking to dogs, eh?

You dogs. :PUN:

Hey speaking of dogs. Beowulf would get along great with yhe shield (a.k.a the hounds of justice)

I feel like I've been away for a long time.
It's been about a month but that's nothing to be ashamed of, welcome back.

So how do you propose we liven things up Commander?

Talk about things that you wouldn't like about Beo's gameplay. Think about what mechanics might make him a contender/match-ups.

I'm not an avid Skullgirls player, but I can tell you what I wouldn't like to see from Beowulf. Charge Commands.
It's not that I think that Charge Commands are bad, they're just too slow. I want Beowulf to be fast and furious.

I don't understand the concept of this.
It would be things like, as Denizen said, charge commands. It was an idea. Not the best one I could have come up with.

All of your ideas are good Forge.

A majority, don't be so modest.

Speaking of modesty that's another thing I don't want to see from Beowulf. This game is full of so much cheesecake, we need a lot of beefcake to balance it out. I'm hoping to see equal opportunity akin to Kill la Kill.

A wimpy challenger tries to steal his championship belt and tries to escape by running down several flights of stairs.

Beowulf responds by delivering a flying body press from a 10 floors up, leaving nothing but crater and a splotch.

This is a guarantee for Beowulf, I can feel it. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Reactions: CapnWTF
And suddenly, memories of Macho Man Randy Savage impressions during the character voting comes flooding back out of nowhere. Those were fun times.

Reactions: WayForger
It might just be me but I am not really into the whole WWE side of him.

I'm more into the Epic Scandinavian Hero side of him myself, but I have to admit that the WWE side is pretty cool. Then again I just started getting into that stuff, so it might just be my recent hype talking. Not enough hype though, I missed Monday Night Raw for the last two weeks in a row.

Reactions: Bucky Barkley
Status
Not open for further replies.