• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Waifu Wars: The Movie: The Game: The Book

Should I continue on with my idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ya what about brain drain army? I remember supporting that too

Reactions: Caleb
Annie are you okay? Are you okay, Annie?
Annie said:
*muffled voice* It's just a flesh wound.
ScreenShot20140304at51124PM.png

Second character should have been Venus but nooooooo, "the game isn't ready for her". Pfft!
Well, I have no regrets. And neither do I have any Egrets but I don't care about those anyway...

Reactions: jam1220 and Caleb
Character--------Fan Group
Annie-------------Cluster
Minette-----------School
Beowulf-----------Pack
Ottomo-----------Troupe
Hive--------------Hive

Eh, that's all I got.

Leduc-------Bolts
Hubrectht——Buddies
Taliesin-----The collection
Ileum----Lil’ Helpers
Beatrix——Assistant
D.Voliet-----Ms(plural for m)
Mrs.Victoria——students
Isaac——Hands
Adam——Soldiers
Roxie----Crew
Brain Drain-----Brain Storm
Regina-----The beasts
B.Dahila-----The victims
Panzerfaust-----The troops
Marie-----Bones
Umbrella-----The salties
Samson----Jells Lices? Dandruff? No wait Dreadlocks

Last edited by a moderator:
Jam ya gotta stop with the multiposting, you can easily condense all of that into one post.

Jam ya gotta stop with the multiposting, you can easily condense all of that into one post.
eh? sorry didn't read that soon enough. Just get ideas and don't want to forget so instead of just editing I just post after post. It's faster for me like that

jam is that rebel no one can keep down.
Coming next:
One.
Word.
Per.
Post.

eh? sorry didn't read that soon enough. Just get ideas and don't want to forget so instead of just editing I just post after post. It's faster for me like that
Curb that enthusiasm a bit. You can still do that by editing your first post to add everything there and delete the subsequent ones. Trust me, you DON'T want a "Post edited by a moderator" in your post. Shit's like The Scarlet Letter levels of embarrassment. The po-po be out there and they're not afraid to lay the smack down. :P

Balder said some stuff :P
I'm not a rebel I'm like the most innocent dude on skullheart. My heart is pure with panties that flash as it using magic beams and shout attack names pewdie pewdie pew pewdie pew~

I think we can trust someone whose heart is pure with panties.

I think we can trust someone whose heart is pure with panties.

Yep my heart like panties, which is weird because I wear boxer and when people see I bought a bag of really small panties I have to explain to them it's for my heart

Like you said, Zen. WE OF THE STARWULF DO NOT AGREE ON EVERYTHING.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?
well if you must know I was coming up with names for groups of unreleased characters. And then people started talking about me so I had correct them about their facts. And to be honest this is all your fault look at us we're even more off track because you ask

It's true something about the waifu wars did something it mutated people. I mean it turned regular old youtubers into voice actors. Turn me into an animator and just look at DDB he use to be alternative punk rock livestyle vagabound for Jeanny Kreg for god sake

Reactions: DDB
Is that implying I'm still not?

Except one of them is Annie.

Insulting Annie is against the law.

i take a nap for an hour this happens
i can't let you kids alone for anything can i

So I went to bed, spent 5 hours in court this morning over a speeding ticket, I come back and this is already at 3 pages. Gotdamn lol. I'm most likely going to start working on the base of how I want the story to pan out tomorrow. Obviously everybody knows the ending, but I want it to be an interesting read for how it gets there. After I work out the foundation and my plot line, Im gonna start researching for who should be leading armies, and who/how many subordinates there will be with actual roles. Obviously characters likely wont reflect the person they are named after, as that would require me to get to know a ton of people on a pretty personal level which would make this take a few months.

I'm also deciding whether or not I should release chapters at a time or the whole thing at once. Leaning towards the whole thing because if there is something I want to edit/add/remove, I can still change. Where as if I release it in a chapter it's too late to alter it. Like I said I aim to make this a long-ish story. It's not gonna be some 5 paragraph fan fic. I have an idea for how I want this done and I would like to do it properly.

I need to specify this as well. Not all factions will get much of an appearance. About 10-12 or so will probably get wiped without too much recognition. Creating a 30 sided war is pretty ridiculous when you try to give them all a personality. The ones who lasted get the most page time. I'd rather condense it down a bit, instead of overloading myself with all this context, and the having the whole thing be worse as a result. I feel like it would be too much obligatory filler stuff.

LASTLY! Im very much considering making the whole thing one war with a definitive end. I dont have near enough japanese literary skill in me to explain thousands of people coming back to life just to fight the same war a second time. Expect something related to Juju as well. She is not forgotten

I figure I've made myself known enoough to get an accurate representation as the true main protagonist.

After I work out the foundation and my plot line, Im gonna start researching for who should be leading armies, and who/how many subordinates there will be with actual roles.
Please don't make the character based on me the leader of The Wulf Pack. I'm not a leader, I'm more like a warrior who inspired the others to rise up and grasp victory. I worked from within the shadow of the one who truly deserves the title of Pack Leader, @WayForger. He may not be as talkative, but he's far more suited for the role than I am.
_xJyXc6daGChyTDsDGS7P_Tt4iH2LNcybvDLsl8LvI4xwaX_8tmYFvB9ZEzAh2zwBbEGMowc2pSQxOq4EvFcIP2O2vPHJBMBD0t4MciVDm673l1r8aBHrvFJPw
Obviously characters likely wont reflect the person they are named after, as that would require me to get to know a ton of people on a pretty personal level which would make this take a few months.
I think you should actually consider this, if you're serious about writing this story then you should do everything you can to make the characters as accurate and believable as possible. It might take a long time but it would be worth it. Here, I don't really like this thread but it might help you figure out what everyone is like.

http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/who-the-hell-are-you-people-the-personalities-thread.1147/

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
If anything, I demand the Taliesin army defect to the Beowulf one.

BrandX should be the Scythana army commander.

I for one am interested in how the Panzer fans will be portrayed. The Facebook comment pages were more or less ruled by them in the Waifu War days.

fot tumblr just post overly confident Isaac fans, science shark douches, trinity preachers, and annie salt. also a bunch of people flipping their shit over beowulf and eliza.

so basically denizen is the wolf pack equivalent of ultra Magnus

I for one am interested in how the Panzer fans will be portrayed. The Facebook comment pages were more or less ruled by them in the Waifu War days.
Link for great justice?

BrandX should be the Scythana army commander.
Either him or Zid. Whichever one did like 40 palette swaps for her before the mechanic demo was even a thing.

@Denizen Ill have to dig through that thread a bit. To be entirely honest my original plan was just to make characters and give them those names. I dont intend to give anyone an undesirable character archetype so I dont think anybody would be disappointed with the character they got.

Reactions: Denizen and Caleb
Yay Juju mention. You may write entirely as you wish, of course, but if I may make a humble request: please let Juju's death/disappearance/decommission/etc be slightly less embarrassing than her actual fate. Death-by contract defying Skullheart thread is not a way anyone deserves to go.

As for the leader of the Minette Defense Force, I can save you about 15 seconds by saying it was Clawsome Bombs. Clawsome was a great leader during the Great Waifu Wars.

Yay Juju mention. You may write entirely as you wish, of course, but if I may make a humble request: please let Juju's death/disappearance/decommission/etc be slightly less embarrassing than her actual fate. Death-by contract defying Skullheart thread is not a way anyone deserves to go.

As for the leader of the Minette Defense Force, I can save you about 15 seconds by saying it was Clawsome Bombs. Clawsome was a great leader during the Great Waifu Wars.

I almost said a little bit too much but im pretty satisfied with the idea I have for Juju going out.

Noted about Clawsome Bombs.

ATM i'm pretty conflicted about whether I should have the characters themselves die after their followers have fallen. I might do a split where some surrender and some fight till their death. It is a war after all. Cant be all goody two shoes about it.

ATM i'm pretty conflicted about whether I should have the characters themselves die after their followers have fallen.
So Annie Star Cluster is immortal.

ATM i'm pretty conflicted about whether I should have the characters themselves die after their followers have fallen. I might do a split where some surrender and some fight till their death. It is a war after all. Cant be all goody two shoes about it.
I guess you could reflect how people shifted their votes to another character after their first choice got eliminated. AceZTeller already provided a example, with the Taliesin fans moving their support to Beowulf. Or others who joined another faction...only to get mopped up a second time (I think this was the case of Stanley >>> Isaac).
Meanwhile, others were adamant supporters of their character and couldn't care less about supporting others, though at the moment I can't recall any group that fits the bill...

Juju's fall have to involve Cee acting like Caligula or some deranged megalomaniac.
Who? Trust me though I got a cool idea. Im tempted to write it down right now just so I dont lose the concept lol.

Cee was Juju's creator, who acted like a total dirtbag towards Lab Zero.

Reactions: XthAtGAm3RGuYX

Aw shucks. Ya makin' me blush here.
It was really fun going through all that with you guys, despite what certain masses would throw at us.

Link for great justice?

I'm on my phone on 3G Interwebs at present, so I can't get the links to you, but take a look at the comment threads on the SG Facebook page on the posts where different stages of the voting were reached (like posts where it was shown who made it past a certain round).