• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Waifu Wars: The Movie: The Game: The Book

Should I continue on with my idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cee was Juju's creator, who acted like a total dirtbag towards Lab Zero.
Just made my idea even better.

Reactions: Caleb
Juju's fall have to involve Cee acting like Caligula or some deranged megalomaniac.
Cee Mcligula, the ambitious nouveau riche nobleman, who thought could have leverage over the gods themselves. Has a bizarre speech impediment that makes him end every sentence with "lol".
I'm starting to picture him as those toadies from Hokuto no Ken that deservedly get unceremoniously killed.

Cee was Juju's creator
"Creator."
596.gif

Please don't make the character based on me the leader of The Wulf Pack. I'm not a leader, I'm more like a warrior who inspired the others to rise up and grasp victory. I worked from within the shadow of the one who truly deserves the title of Pack Leader, @WayForger. He may not be as talkative, but he's far more suited for the role than I am.

I am honored to be seen in this light.

Reactions: Denizen
@WayForger voiced by Steve Blum
@Denizen voiced by Jeff Bennett
@Balder voiced by Steve Kramer
@DDB voiced by the Justin Cook
@Ruin voiced by Liam O'brien
@Clawsome Bombs voice by Derek Stephen Prince
@Caleb voiced by Eric Vale
@juju_for_president voice Tara Strong
@Sanoblaze voiced by Travis Willingham
@AceZTeller voiced by Sonny Strait
@Zidiane voiced by Jason David Frank
@Lunerstep voiced by Diedrich Bader
@Dr.Sanity voiced by Geoff Ramsey
@PaperBag_Sniper voiced by Nolan North
@Fizzxwizz voiced by Will Friedle

@jam1220 voiced by Reid Scott(I know I know I don't appear much in Waifu War no protaginist role for me but I still like being include in stuff. I'm more prominent post waifu war, that's when I would be introduced as a protag. anything before that is just cameo
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX voiced by Elijah Wood (I considered morgan freeman but you said medieval theme or something and Elijah seems more fitting in that situation)
...did I miss anyone?

Last edited:
I am honored to be seen in this light.
I just realized that the Levi and Erwin comparison is eerily fitting since I'm on the short side and if I remember correctly you're really tall. There was a Salty stream where everyone had a conversation about our heights and I think remember you being tall, I might be wrong though.

I am 6 foot even. And @jam1220, please, If I am to be voiced by anyone it has to be Steve Blum. Peter Cullen was a wonderful choice though. I would love to sound like Optimus.

Reactions: Denizen
oh fuck yes let Travis Willingham voice me.

I am very much for the idea of being voiced by multiple people.

If we're going past waifu wars I'm at least going to be a mad doctor, trying to resurrect interest in characters using the power of mechanics! Then tripping down the stairs and crashing into the equipment.

I am very much for the idea of being voiced by multiple people.
actually I changed my mind. After seeing his role as Bellamy I think justin cook is better for you

Also for a voice I've been compared to Gryph (is that his name?) from Red vs. Blue by my friends.

Yoooooo, Green Ranger, why's that so perfect, let's fuckin go

I am 6 foot even.
Woah man, you're a whole head taller than me.
@Denizen voiced by Jamieson Price
That guy's voice is way to deep for me, but I like where this is going. Jam you should start a thread about this.

Also for a voice I've been compared to Gryph (is that his name?) from Red vs. Blue by my friends.
Grif.
Voiced by Mr. Geoff Lazer Ramsey

I started lurking on these forums towards the end of the waifu wars so this will be awesome to read. With a lot of the old threads gone their doesn't seem to be much evidence left that the war happened outside of scattered comments and DDB essentially becoming an immortal from Highlander. Here's to the silent but steadfast tribe of Adam!

Shouldn't Balder be voiced by Liam o Brien? I mean that is the voice of Balder after all

No, actually
Balder was voiced by Grant Albrecht :P

Shouldn't Balder be voiced by Liam o Brien? I mean that is the voice of Balder after all
but balder says ouja sama and I think nimoy would say it better than liam...and Ruin already said he wanted him already

No, actually
Balder was voiced by Grant Albrecht :P
Fuck I got my VA's mixed up. Dun goofed.

I gotta look up Elijah Wood after I set down Lightning Returns. I know the name but I cant put a voice to it.

I gotta look up Elijah Wood after I set down Lightning Returns. I know the name but I cant put a voice to it.
he has big feet.

Everyone got that one mixed up. The voice cast of Bayonetta is uncredited and O'Brien seemed the most obvious choice, especially given past roles that completely fit the voice range. I dare say that if JP Kellam hadn't said a word, everyone would keep thinking it was O'Brien who played the part.
The Japanese voice though? There is NO mistaking it.

Elijah Wood "is" Frodo. I think that's the quickest way to get people to know who he is, so to speak.

I'll spare you folks my quintessential "Troy Baker as everyone" comment. Troy Baker as everyone.

If this goes Hollywood, I'm calling dibs on Ralph Fiennes or Liam Neeson. :P

If this goes Hollywood, I'm calling dibs on Ralph Fiennes or Liam Neeson. :P
and in that very moment my mental image of Balder has been shattered
seriously that's what you look like?(not that there's anything wrong with being older I'm just shocked I mean I know you're 30 something but I'm gonna shut up now) I always imagine you'd look younger

Elijah Wood "is" Frodo. I think that's the quickest way to get people to know who he is, so to speak.

:P
I also like to remember Elijah Wood as Beck from Tron Uprising.

Lol I'm krillin and splosion man? I'm ok with this voice role.

Lol I'm krillin and splosion man? I'm ok with this voice role.
I was thinking more along the lines of Maes Hughes but ya that works too

Everyone will be sad when you die AceZTeller.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?
Shhh. Only dreams now.

Reactions: Caleb
Hmm... voiced by Ryan Reynolds... I don't know how to feel about that. He can be quite a snarker, as I try to be when possible, but he seems better suited to one who is a little more outspoken.

Granted, I would never see my self as a wise opinion of voice acting, as my opinion is always to get Tara Strong to voice all the things.

all-the-things.png

The climax of the movie.

Reactions: Bucky Barkley
and in that very moment my mental image of Balder has been shattered
seriously that's what you look like?(not that there's anything wrong with being older I'm just shocked I mean I know you're 30 something but I'm gonna shut up now) I always imagine you'd look younger
That's cool, man. I'm not self-conscious about my age or anything. *poker face*
But no, rest assured I don't look that old. It was mostly about the resemblance between them and my user persona. (I do have my fair share of white hair.)
...Wait just a gosh darn second! You had freakin' Spock casted as me. He's like Queen of England old.

Granted, I would never see my self as a wise opinion of voice acting, as my opinion is always to get Tara Strong to voice all the things.
But...but...what about Troy Baker as everyone? :(
Clearly, there is only solution to this conundrum - TRAY STRONGER
tumblr_m8028qywHg1ryf7dio1_500.gif

I'd photoshop their heads over the gif but I don't feel like it. [POKER FACE INTENSIFIES]

...Wait just a gosh darn second! You had freakin' Spock casted as me. He's like Queen of England old.
I did so solely cause I like that he voices Xehanort in kingdom hearts

To everyone who still follows the thread, this thing is rolling pretty slowly at the moment. Though I do want your opinion as I am conflicted, and it is still early enough to make the necessary changes.

Should I make the story follow a protagonist? Im debating whether or not I should have sections of the story told from the persepective of a soldier in the midst of it all, and then also have parts where it's 3rd person. Trying to find a better paying job has been sucking up lots of my energy lately. This is precisely why I decided not to divulge any kinda of time period in which you should expect to see the story finished lol

Reactions: Caleb and Denizen
I'd mention Game of Thrones' formula of hopping between camps and characters as a successful model of a story that doesn't abide to the clear cut protagonist model. But if following a protagonist is necessary, the perspective of someone who is involved but still detached from factions is probably the better choice. Anyone else would be the proverbial "Unreliable Narrator".
Just my humble two cents that don't really say anything... -_-"

Sorry to hear about your job hunting woes. Things aren't easy round these parts either so I can certainly relate. Needless to say, chronicling this epic should be the least of your concerns. Best of luck with improving your professional situation.

Balder's just mad because I'm totally the protagonist.

I'd mention Game of Thrones' formula of hopping between camps and characters as a successful model of a story that doesn't abide to the clear cut protagonist model.
I support this formula 100%.

Reactions: Lunerstep
I have to agree with Denizen on this one, would make it more interesting and not focusing on just one main person instead of the others to much *nods*