• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What are some of the more "creative" names you've seen when playing SG online?

OVoIyFv.png

Reactions: NutellaCrepes
NegroTsundere.
I have him added.
(Negro means Nigger in portuguese, but less offensive. He's not brazilian)

IceIceBaby, idrinkmymomsperiods, Bellas tits taste like Hazelnut, and sexysamsontime. some from steam, some from PS3

I have so many screenshots of names I've seen and I really should show them here
That would be awesome.

I have so many screenshots of names I've seen and I really should show them here

i second this, gooby pls?

IceIceBaby, idrinkmymomsperiods, Bellas tits taste like Hazelnut, and sexysamsontime. some from steam, some from PS3
Forgot what thread I was in and had a real hard time parsing this post at first.

I fought someone named C-Bus Angry Joshua.

Mai Waifu Is Your Husbando

I've got a lobby screenshot I've been meaning to post here of Husbando Stealer facing Waifu Stealer.

That guy beat me so badly omg. :(

I won once against him, I think. Never met him again.

I look over to my friends list to see "Pussy Flavored Fruit Snack"

Guess we all know here Squigly's went.

Reactions: Killjoy
FBAAE577981863154B5353E92D6A3DEF0DDCA73B

I redeemed myself afterwards.

Reactions: Killjoy
Over the past few days I've met the King of Lolis, "Doctor Albatross - Hype Lawyer", and #lessannoyingnames

Big Boner! That made me Lol so hard
But i kept my distance to be safe... while he kept trying to hit me with the tuba that comes from under Big Bands legs

Maybe she was waiting for her grandkids to send her tickets so she could play another match. That's how all these games nowadays work right

Reactions: Lavama