• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that Eliza still feels pain when interacting with Sekhmet like this. It has been said that they are basically one and the same because they have been together for so long, I would imagine the rearranging of flesh and muscles around the skeleton and the control of blood is as natural to her as walking or moving an arm.

Ms. Fortune still feels pain, but the Live Gem has no mind of its own and they aren’t together for long. Also it could be designed or work to still let the host feel pain.

If it’s already proven that using her powers like that hurts Eliza a lot I take everything back, but I can’t think it does.

The backdash is really sick in a good way, I love it. I’m really looking forward to play her but I hope I can handle her, control based characters aren’t really my thing. But I’m playing so bad I will have enough blood around every time I will need it, so that’s something I guess. And I will have Big Bad Sax around to back her up.

HNNNG, WHERE IS THIS FROM
From this U&I stream, http://www.twitch.tv/labzero/b/503738720, but don't go looking for it since its only for about 5 seconds of a 3 hour stream.

Edit: and this is from today.
M4g1raa.gif

Last edited:
Why are you so awesome, Eliza?

Edit: and this is from today.
Good fortune smile upon you.

Why are you so awesome, Eliza?
Our Oujo-sama loves us as much as we love her.

...streams, unfortunately, are a different story. Not having much luck in that regard. None at all, truthfully. Caught a few glimpses before the screen went kaput. I'll count myself lucky for having snagged this:
Q8N8R4D.png

c.HK, ladies and gentlemen. This grandiosity is c.HK. Truly, our Oujo-sama is unmatched in her style and grace.

We'll see her whole basic move set before Mr Birdland comes playing his tune in March...and just remember Ravidrath's words - Eliza's time in the spotlight has not yet come. Only after Big Band has been officially, shall it turn to her.
Yes, this is but a taste of the bliss that is to come. Her glory forever be praised!

Last edited:
But I can see a great progress. I remember that the development of Squigly was too long, but since she was released everything seemed to go a bit faster. I mean, we are getting Big Band the next month for real? I still can't believe! It's awesome.

But I can see a great progress. I remember that the development of Squigly was too long, but since she was released everything seemed to go a bit faster. I mean, we are getting Big Band the next month for real? I still can't believe! It's awesome.

We need the XBox problem resolved to have the Big B... Lab 0 are working in this now...
then the XBox are ok, the Big B release are near!!!

Quite surprised to see the stream is still going. Well, perfection takes time and our Oujo-sama will have nothing less.

Anyway, here's a couple of better screencaps before I call it a night.
J4sVX6L.png

K8bZUdl.png

(EDIT: I just replaced the image with a clean, backgroundless one since we were posting at the same time - Cellsai)

Sader Eliza
Bg5qGBDCcAEX1NY.png:large

Last edited:
(EDIT: I just replaced the image with a clean, backgroundless one since we were posting at the same time - Cellsai)

Sader Eliza
Bg5qGBDCcAEX1NY.png:large
Eliza type O Negative.

Whens Big Elizaband.

Sader Eliza
Pretty sure it's a reference to the infamous Chinese Saber figurine (gonna assume you misspelled Saber).

Reactions: Caleb
Pretty sure it's a reference to the infamous Chinese Saber figurine (gonna assume you misspelled Saber).
I blame the internet for that mistake

Reactions: Balder
If this trend of ridiculously awesome attack animations continues, I'd say Eliza'll rival Peacock in pure awesome animation.

Before I was only slightly interested because she was a new character for Skullgirls which needs more characters, but I think that c.HK has officially turned me into a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

To the hecklers: this is not the place and we are not the audience to entertain your delusional fantasies. Go pester someone who cares.

Indeed, why can't other fan groups be quiet gentlemen like Big Band's?

Sader is actually the fan name for that bootleg. She's treated differently from Saber since derp.

Reactions: Balder
Sader even spun off into a completely different character for some writers/artists
i've seen sader doujins
they were surreal

I blame the internet for that mistake
Guess it wasn't a mistake at all. Good thing I used "assume". *washes hands* >_>

To be honest, my initial impression was that it was referencing the more infamous Mok-kos figurine. Figured it was Saber because Google provided a comparison between the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. But Bathory was's that beautiful.
blood-countess-elizabeth-bathory.jpg
I mean she was damn ugly.

Basically everything in Eliza that isn't Sekhmet or the scythe is blood.

Black blood, probably not healthy...

I hope she has colors where the blood is white

You know so she can sail on

mayonnaise

Reactions: WrestlerGuile
that or she's just got the madness

who am i kidding this is skullgirls
EVERYONE has the madness

So her clothes are made of blood too? OK this is just getting ridiculous.
Certainly very unheard of. Oh wait...
JedahAnimation.gif

If - IF! - such is the case, kudos to Alex for making the references subtle instead of having her blatantly copy moves from characters in her inspirations list, slap blood splatters over 'em and call it a day. I, for one, I'm very pleased that Eliza's moves are all her own.

Reactions: jam1220
Basically everything in Eliza that isn't Sekhmet or the scythe is blood.

Except that bikini of course.
Apparently.
I think?

Except that bikini of course.
Apparently.
I think?
Well there's no reason for her to get completely naked for that move, so I'm assuming that everything is blood.

Gross.

Cleaned up several off topic posts. Keep the discussion here solely on Eliza and all things relevant to her in the current conversation. There are other threads suitable for those posts.

Remember that reporting problematic posts help speed up the process (I don't watch this thread often) of moderating these threads that benefit us all. Thanks for reading, now I'll make myself scarce.

Cleaned up several off topic posts. Keep the discussion here solely on Eliza and all things relevant to her in the current conversation.
Wow, I hope you never do something like that in The Wulf Den.

Reactions: DDB
So we're assuming the cr.HK would be a multi hitting normal like Filia's cr.MK or Fortune's s.MP with head on? That seems to be what it looks like.

Wow, I hope you never do something like that in The Wulf Den.
As long as the OP of that thread is somewhat relevant to whatever conversation posts (an off topic post here or their is fine, but it becomes a problem when several in succession happen) it contain then the thread should be fine. I look at every thread eventually, but the degree of how often/well I do that varies per thread. Which is why reporting helps me or another mod out to deal with whatever thread issue sooner rather then later.

Reactions: blufang and Arcana
Status
Not open for further replies.