• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My laptop is back bitches and I want in for Thursday.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Hi, I'm up to play

Aww i wanted to play Yaya

Well, that's been the lineup for a couple days now. I tried to get a lineup early so that I didn't find myself scrambling to put a card together at the last minute

Reactions: Hilary
So just clarifying but in central time this is taking place at 9pm right? I always forget my timezones.

So just clarifying but in central time this is taking place at 9pm right? I always forget my timezones.
Good way to do it is to just add a clock for Eastern Time (UTC-05:00) since Windows lets you have 3 at a time.

9 CST, yes.

I still want to be in on this :<

Reminder this week marks the debut of the new Who Y'all Like Twitch channel. We'll be going live in a few minutes at http://www.twitch.tv/whoyalllike so get in there.

Worldjem vs Yaya next week.

Winner is Canada.

Domo vs Negus

Winner can be one of THE Doubles

Last edited:
Reactions: dekillsage and Icky
Thanks for watching y'all.

It was fun, hope to be a part of it again sometime

Thanks for hosting it. That was fun. I want to join next week XD I like being the opening act.

It's up on Youtube, for those who may have missed it.

Reactions: Dime
I enjoy fighting Uzu, actually.

Reactions: Uzu
Next time you should sound the minute long DJ thing every time Uzu raw tags as a reversal. Who's up for some gunshot background noise?

how?!?!?!
Why it's simple. You simply pin down your beat with nails and then extend them with the easy to use Beat Extender (TM) (R).

Soundcloud? Finally moving on up, I see. No more of this fly-by-night vocaroo nonsense!
Well, I figure if I'm going to go about fumbling ineptly with audacity I might as well upload them somewhere with a degree of permanence.

To better chronicle my shame, you see.

tumblr_lum1fj1j6u1qaqfyi.jpg

I guess we should probably figure out who's streaming this week + who's playing? I streamed it pretty recently but I can do it again if no one else wants to.

I guess we should probably figure out who's streaming this week + who's playing? I streamed it pretty recently but I can do it again if no one else wants to.

Peanuts stream da bes.

If there's anyone on the east coast that has good connections with Mr. Peck or Woofly, it'd be neat to showcase them a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.