• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not, I'm down, I was waiting for who I was playing against lol.

Okay cool we got:

Icky vs Midiman
DJAzure vs SkippyMcYay
HOPEFULLY ElkyDori vs MegamanDS or maybe someone else we randomly throw at Elky if MMDS doesn't show

SHOW STARTS IN 15 MINUTES

Reactions: mcpeanuts and Icky
Okay cool we got:

Icky vs Midiman
DJAzure vs SkippyMcYay
HOPEFULLY ElkyDori vs MegamanDS or maybe someone else we randomly throw at Elky if MMDS doesn't show

SHOW STARTS IN 15 MINUTES
Thanks a bunch for not cancelling! :D

I'm a wee bit sad I didn't see the strat change in round 13. 2 super meters means death for me in that matchup.

Good games Icky. lets do again so I can somehow beat you more plz yes

I'm a wee bit sad I didn't see the strat change in round 13. 2 super meters means death for me in that matchup.

Good games Icky. lets do again so I can somehow beat you more plz yes
Yeah, I can usually hit those combos super consistently, but I was nervous as fuck the entire set, so I kept dropping everything Dx Good games man! We should play again sometime

link%20nowaydog.png

So ive been blocked from who y'all like i think.

Why? I dont think ive ever even tried to chat on there. Unless its some weird glitches global ban.

@POS Industries

Am i blocked on who y'all like?

So ive been blocked from who y'all like i think.

Why? I dont think ive ever even tried to chat on there. Unless its some weird glitches global ban.

@POS Industries

Am i blocked on who y'all like?
You'll need to check with @worldjem on that, he's the one that actually runs it.

Reactions: Dime
I'll play someone again next week if people don't mind. I REALLY need to get over my stream nerves (and tournaments nerves, which this may help)

Reactions: Lethalmind
Peanuts or Worldjem or any peacock really v Skarmand please.

Yeah, I can usually hit those combos super consistently, but I was nervous as fuck the entire set, so I kept dropping everything Dx Good games man! We should play again sometime
I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Reactions: Icky
Oh, by the way, this guy is an expert on Squigly's vagina.

vlcsnap-2011-07-08-04h48m01s34.png

Was me vs Elky setup prior to 5 hours ago? I didn't even know I was supposed to play anyone until I got on right now.

My bad Elky, I'll play you casuals whenever you want!

Fuck it. Right now, I'm calling a game with MMDS. When he dodges, I'll play anyone else that's online. I'll even let Taluda body me on stream

Fuck it. Right now, I'm calling a game with MMDS. When he dodges, I'll play anyone else that's online. I'll even let Taluda body me on stream
When is this? Also, what's your steam name?

We can do it next Who Ya'll Like. Steam is same as my user name here.

I'll gladly host this week's WYL. It's a great way to be part of the show without all the crippling performance anxiety.

EDIT: Oh nvm, dekillsage called it. In that case, y'know what I like? The odds of the host rocking tomato pings all night.

Last edited:
Reactions: gllt
Does anybody like ME yet

No one ever liked Millennial Edition

Reactions: gllt
@mcpeanuts @worldjem can either of you guys play @Skarmand ?

I need someone to play @bududubdubdubs, and I'd personally like to see what @SkippyMcYay can do if he plays someone better than his last opponent. Do you two want to play? If not how about dubs vs @Icky. Let me know

I need a good third match. I'm considering @alexpi vs @MegamanDS if there's nothing else, but if anyone wants to play someone (and I want serious call outs only, no I want to play this guy but I'll probably get wrecked) let me know.
EDIT: Oh nvm, dekillsage called it. In that case, y'know what I like? The odds of the host rocking tomato pings all night.

32c73e2868349b961f9adc6ca133e746eb3b1c07df0044ee3118fb08b1554b66.jpg

Im available for Who yall like this week!
Anybody wanna see mikez or somebody get bullied by a kid

For what it's worth, I have no idea how good MMDS actually is, so a wrecking could happen either way. I don't think I've ever run into him online. Of course, we both play online, so it's probably a safe bet that we're both complete scrubs

I've played both of you, and I think it's advantage MMDS, but probably not a 7-0.

For what it's worth, I have no idea how good MMDS actually is, so a wrecking could happen either way. I don't think I've ever run into him online. Of course, we both play online, so it's probably a safe bet that we're both complete scrubs
pfft. there's nothing to worry about.
mmds?
more like mmFREEs!

i should be able to make it thursday. alexpi, where you from? I'm from los angeles so hopefully we can get green or yellow connection.

I main fukua so I'm not that good. I'll most likely be running PW, fuk, Para if you wanted some info on me.

I'm in Eastern Kansas, so I have godlike internet. Hopefully your pitiful western seaboard internet can keep up

I'm in Eastern Kansas, so I have godlike internet. Hopefully your pitiful western seaboard internet can keep up
Ya Los Angeles sucks at internet without getting raped in price :/

I'll play whoever I don't really care

Status
Not open for further replies.