• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Brand, one day you'll learn a combo

Oh. Yeah it probably wasn't him then, the guy I'm thinking of has only ever gone by (9)ball and hasn't changed his name.

Zid isn't actually able to play online due to his bullshit computer/connection.
It's that bad, eh? Well, then, I call out When's Skullgirls for a rematch.

For real though, I want to see Mayor of Earf vs CrownAxe

Seconded, I'd LOVE this.

I want to body or get bodied, who's up?

Reactions: dekillsage
>I'm busy with work
>I'll play him for fun though

Wut

Did I miss something

>I'm busy with work
>I'll play him for fun though

Wut

Did I miss something

Sorry my wording in stuff sucks balls. I meant to say any other day, just not Thursday.

Alright so unless someone from EU steps up and is like "hey I'll stream this week", these are the things that will happen unless someone tells me they won't happen and has a good reason for saying so:

-I will stream this week
-First match will be Mayor of Earf vs CrownAxe (I don't know who these people are but Duck vouches for them, good enough for me)
-Second match will be Drewski vs SoupySwan (I am excited for this one)
-Last match is Uzu vs someone (pls someone volunteer to fight this man (watch out he WILL raw tag))

Alternately for the last match we could have Brazil fight. Or combine the ideas and have Brazil fight Mexico while I spectate from America (what's latency???)

Reactions: Uzu and IsaVulpes
icky versus natezer will be the secret boss fight?
We can only pray that democracy does not fail us again

Reactions: Icky
We twitch plays pokemon

Reactions: Icky
I want to fite @noaa in the brazilian scrub match if he's up to

Here's the thing I don't know anything about Brazil so I'm counting on you guys to tell me who is the best. I only want to put in the best

Caio and Noaa/Mwisk are the best here, but Mwisk and Caio have played at Saturday Night Salt this saturday.

@Uzu I can't remember if we've played before, have we?

Noaa vs Caio sound good? Uzu hold that shit for another week?
I'll play whoever you want me to, dear. But please promise me to put Colossi next week somehow. He deserves some eyes on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.