• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have work this Thursday if you guys are down to have me as an opening act.

I should have good internet again this thursday. Who hates Solobellas/on equal level with me?

RickoniX knocked me into losers during that tournament Duckator held last week. If Khaos doesn't feel like playing or whatever, I want my runback.
I always forget the timezone fuuuuuck.

Okay...

Domo NCV

Khaos Yaya

SonicFox vs TJ or literally anyone Sonicfox needs exposure yall are like CRIMINALLY sleeping on him.
Rickonix vs worldjem

Age vs another australian person

Any of these would be good. @Yaya vs @RickoniX is one I would particularly like to see.

Can I do this next week? I should be free
If you would please.

Also I regret to inform you all that I still don't have the ability to make highlights or save videos permanently, and as such the archives from last week no longer exist. Hope you got to see them live!

woah what twitch deletes archives in less than a week now?
that's wiiiiiiild

woah what twitch deletes archives in less than a week now?
that's wiiiiiiild
It always did, I'm pretty sure. It's like 4-5 days.

Didn't know. Always thought it was exactly 1 week

No I think it's basically it only temp saves your last five streams, just make sure you save forever right after.

@worldjem can I get the stream key so I can do this tomorrow?

i think i can... especially if third.

Not if it's going to lag like crazy.
Play a practice round first if you wanna scope it out, but like I just played a long set with Uzu and it was fine the whole way. His Mexican Internet hasn't been nearly as bad since the netcode buffs.

Whabout me vs Domo?

Or someone?

[edit] Oh wait this is at dinnertime dang.

I'd play Mike if he wont sandbag

Whabout me vs Domo?

Or someone?

[edit] Oh wait this is at dinnertime dang.
What about me? You haven't played me since December 2012. Busy bee.

(And yes, I'm aware how stupid it was to not try to play you in person last evo.)

3XUpkegS.png

Here's the transcript of the hot yaois between Duckie-chan and Megaman-kun

The final score was 7-2. Duckator slowly walked away from the stage, his head hanging in shame. "H-how could I lose to the DSP of the Skullgirls community?" he muttered to himself as he walked to the audience and sat in the first free seat he could find. He stared forlornly at the floor, wiping away his tears on the sleeves of his perfectly pressed plaid shirt. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked behind and saw MegamanDS standing there, smiling.

“Hey, Duckie-chan,” he greeted.

Duckator felt his heart skip a beat, and he quickly looked away, hiding his blush. “Oh, h-here to gloat about winning?” he stammered.

MegamanDS' smile fell. “I would never do that,” he replied. “I only have the utmost respect for you, and everyone in this community.”

“Liar!” Duckator shot back, “I bet Wing-kouhai set you up for this!”

MegamanDS knelt to Duck's level. “I don't know who told you that, but I'm here because I wanted to make sure you were feeling okay. And you shouldn't feel so down, you're still the best player in Skullgirls to me.”

Duck slowly looked into MegamanDS' eyes. “Do you mean that, Megaman-kun?” he asked earnestly.

“Of course, Duckie-chan!” MegamanDS replied. “You're the number one player, as rated by SRK. No one could possibly argue with that!”

Duckator began smiling. “Thanks, Megaman-kun. I r-r-really respect you too!”

MegamanDS chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. “Thanks, Duckie-chan,” he replied sincerely. He then snapped his fingers. “Hey, you know what? Why don't we go make the East Coast free again?”

Duckator gasped in joy. “You mean that?”

MegamanDS nodded his head. “Anything for my favorite Skullgirls player. Now come on, the East Coast isn't going to make itself free, now will they?”

Duckator skipped out of the room with MegamanDS that night, hoping deep down, that his true love would finally notice him one day.

POS is not held responsible for the text I give him to read.

Last edited:
I'd rather see more Mike Z vs Vocaloid

His internet was going out so they had to stop his match.

can mayor fight like skarmand or something?

I'm not sure how good mayor's gotten but this would be nice to see.

can mayor fight like skarmand or something?
I'm not sure how good mayor's gotten but this would be nice to see.
I think the last time we played it was laggy and 3 - 0.
Might not be what we're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.