• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW. i have to watch my family's shop until 7 PST, so don't put my match first please
you vs taluda is last so you're good

Reactions: RAT__BABY
I was gonna suggest the same as Konkrete, but lets worry about how he's gonna pay me next week(?)

Tonight I play Guita, right? Looking forward to learning those match ups!
Are we still playing? was the Dhoppler thing not happening tonight?

Because people don't want to watch absolute murder

Yeah, it's pretty much David vs Goliath. Everyone loves the underdog.

@TJGamer get in the stream or steam please, the chat wants to see you play :]

There! I lost guys. I tried my best.

BTW, I pick PW because PW does best against peacock but because of all the messages I received, I switched to Fukua start (which is a horrible matchup) for the fans. Fukua has nothing that beats mashing punch move against peacock

Reactions: Icky

BTW, I pick PW because PW does best against peacock but because of all the messages I received, I switched to Fukua start (which is a horrible matchup) for the fans. Fukua has nothing that beats mashing punch move against peacock
Excuses-in-place-man DS. <3

Punch move? What punch move?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that's an inside joke back home. @Ryden Onkars is an asshole and keeps offering me muffins cuz I can't eat em no more. Nothing against you or anything. But sure, we can play the week after, or in a vote match next week.

Camail maybe if you had your stream set to "Triple Buffering" you wouldn't see things like that...

Me vs Taluda next week since I never played him at UFGT

I'm down for this.

At UFGTX I was concerned about playing against you (like everyone else I'm sure). That said, I was confident that I would play better than I have against you previously but I wasn't quite sure if I could take you out like @winnie did... MAD PROPS TO WINNIE!

This can be a What If? scenario.

Oh yeah, that's an inside joke back home. @Ryden Onkars is an asshole and keeps offering me muffins cuz I can't eat em no more. Nothing against you or anything. But sure, we can play the week after, or in a vote match next week.
(I was just messing with you, I know it wasn't towards me)
I actually can't play in these anymore 'till August due to schedule blah blah blah.

So let's lock this in. Thursday FT7. $50 sound good? $40?

@KhaosMuffins

til august? what happened?

Last edited:
God bless the punch move for carrying me to victory.
OMG WHAT PUNCH MOVE? Lol

I think it's the one where the fist comes out.

Reactions: guitalex2007
A job. :(
That's a good thing lol

Playing less video games is just about the only bad part.

Fullbleed v Goose please both these guys know their abcs (to an extent) also one of them got top 8 at ufgt.

Reactions: GirlyStyle
i would be willing to take a medium sized opponent to help me re-grease up. im all dry and crusty

Reactions: Hilary and Icky
i would be willing to take a medium sized opponent to help me re-grease up. im all dry and crusty
See me in an actual Two Weeks, when my Thursday will most definitely be free. I consider myself medium sized.

Girlstyle is willing to take "medium-sized" encounters to get back into the swing of things.

Once he's used to working his act again, he won't be satisfied until he's stuffed with only the largest of gameplay and metagame variation.

Hopefully he trains himself and remembers to wipe off the crud.

No one likes a dry girlstyle.

See me in an actual Two Weeks, when my Thursday will most definitely be free. I consider myself medium sized.

TWO WEEKS ISN'T NEXT WEEK

TWO WEEKS ISN'T NEXT WEEK
Next week I'm unsure if I'll be home/awake enough. Week after, I'M DEFINITELY GOOD.

Next week I'm unsure if I'll be home/awake enough. Week after, I'M DEFINITELY GOOD.

fo sho

in the mean time, anyone else up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.