• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was speculative matches last night and part of it turned into the actual order, you not included since you didn't show up and say you wanted to. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sure you can apply for next week?
Oh okay

4. Why can't Socal beat WingZero?
I have a theory. If someone beats WingZero then they'll be that guy who beat WingZero and he might be regarded as a God by anyone who lives in the SoCal bubble. That would be a little awkward once that person loses to everyone else.

They'd rather live in a lie forever.

I have a theory. If someone beats WingZero then they'll be that guy who beat WingZero and he might be regarded as a God by anyone who lives in the SoCal bubble. That would be a little awkward once that person loses to everyone else.

They'd rather live in a lie forever.
Wing Zero lost at the last so cal tourney 3-0 to someone

Someone want to rip the VODs in case they go down before we YouTubify them? Lmao because pls not again

Wing Zero lost at the last so cal tourney 3-0 to someone
Well then. There goes my theory. SoCal has no excuse then.

Wheerre arre thee vooods @alexpi : (

I'm having to re-upload them. I tried to upload yesterday and 3 hours in, youtube decided that it wasn't gonna happen. Reformatting and reuploading takes a while, though if youtube is accurate, it should be in half an hour or so

EDIT: Youtube finally accepted my videos. Now take it, ya filthy animals

Last edited:
I'd like to see Squire Grooktook fight someone if possible. I remember him being pretty darn good but that was awhile ago.

I'd enjoy that. Maybe next week though, I'm currently studying for exams and I probably won't be free till after thursday. Besides I haven't played SG for a few weeks so I'll have to derust first lol.

Reactions: DawnHibiki
Oh wow alex sounds so ridiculously confused during the gllt vs krye set its amazing

NO ONE SHOULD RAW TAG THAT MUCH WITHOUT GETTING PUNISHED FOR IT

Reactions: gllt
I punished him a few times >.>. @gllt I'll take that runback immediately. <3 Send me a message on Steam when you can.

I punished him a few times >.>. @gllt I'll take that runback immediately. <3 Send me a message on Steam when you can.

Sorry man, I got your messages when I woke up and you're offline now. :(

I am sincerely scared to see that runback.

I wonder who will toss their head first.

#freakinghatethischaracternow

I can play this week more than likely. It would be fun to play before I go to Fanime this weekend.

Also you know, since I haven't played on WYL? For a while.

fastturtle v severin the saltiest of runbacks (has this already been done?)

Also can someone find sweekoZ he's pretty okay last I saw.

Find Action Hank too

woah

these are kinda too elitist for my tastes man. when's average joe vs bob from down the street?
#KillAllBadPlayers #GoodPlayerMasterRace

Also, @mcpeanuts i don't think we've ever featured a good Peacock mirror on the show before, so i figured we should have one.

#KillAllBadPlayers #GoodPlayerMasterRace

Also, @mcpeanuts i don't think we've ever featured a good Peacock mirror on the show before, so i figured we should have one.
What about me vs Skarmand? That one was pretty good, I thought.

we already played a set recently, i won and forgot the score. you'll have to settle with that

suggestions.txt

[plibt]fastturtle/SpaceCadetKeon
WarpedEcho/Skiller
Noah/WingZero
TJ/Guitalex
Yaya/Skarmand

Reactions: ElkyDori
Status
Not open for further replies.