• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh and I was here First move aside, u just jelly that i'm going first. Gllt you're sweet and you know your way around my booty I'll have u on my personal streams which should be starting up again this weekend, if that's okay with you. uhhh and LSP PLZ.

Reactions: gllt
if you don't think i'll be a talking cheeseburger or wasted bitch on stream ur wrong doe

no really I've been on WYL once, it's kinda my time to try this again and prove I'm a scrublord

Just a fore warning, when I laugh I sound like I'm gonna kill some one. Like a Hyena's laugh kinda. So make me laugh as much as possible u guys.

If you can see from what he said and from how he said it, I believe my bootyhole is just fine.

On the other hand, I definitely laid down the law via my colon canoe.

Y u do that Twerk. Ken is just like the party man all day long. he makes things happen just like Magic.

People have been trying to get in touch with gfarmer and magicman trying to see if they'll do matches on WYL.

Reactions: Fosh
So am I gud to commentate on the 25th? got a mic. have a good voice, and i can talk about everything expect what is going on in the game.

K OMW

b89.gif

People have been trying to get in touch with gfarmer and magicman trying to see if they'll do matches on WYL.
Man, getting GFarmer and Magicman to play a set for WYL would be excellent. WYL is at something like 11AM for them, isn't it? Timing wouldn't be too bad unless they have an 8-5 job.

wait now i have a true question when ever POS did the WYL he was in control of the whole thing aye?

@POS Industries what would happen if I do host WYL, do just stream and have me talk via skype or something? and when it's time to advertise eightysixed you take over?

do just stream and have me talk via skype or something? and when it's time to advertise eightysixed you take over?
Why would you advertise 86d on WYL?
Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Reactions: mcpeanuts and gllt
wait now i have a true question when ever POS did the WYL he was in control of the whole thing aye?
I streamed it myself, yes. Somebody just has to give you the stream key to WYL and it's all yours.

@POS Industries what would happen if I do host WYL, do just stream and have me talk via skype or something?
You should only use Skype if you're co-commentating with someone, which I strongly recommend. That person will also not be me.

and when it's time to advertise eightysixed you take over?
Never. WYL has its own channel. I advertise for 86'd when I stream on their channel, because that's part of the arrangement their merchandise is of the highest quality and style.

I streamed it myself, yes. Somebody just has to give you the stream key to WYL and it's all yours.

okay so to host the WYL i have to ask for the stream key. Just like McPeanuts did. so who do i ask for the key?

Warudojem-sama

@GFarmer

And next time maybe some top japanese like inuchiyo or baiken and his friends?

Ok so this is good. We've got our three matches for the 25th.

They are:

• SpaceCadetKeon vs Guymelef
  • Fosh vs BchmnTrnrOvrdrv
  • GFramer vs Magicman
Let's Get Jamming people, it's Rock 'n Roll.

okay, i'll take the WYL with Magicman

!....!!!

Interesting!
I like them both, I do not know who I want to win..

Welp it's going to be the star match up for WYL. so the Spot Light is going to be one of these two great players after this. I wish the best of luck to both GFarmer and Magicman. I always like a good rival match.

Rooting for gfarmer since he wrecks me every time we play

oh all of these matches are going to be good. I am going to have a lot of fun commentating for WYL. and I'll be adding a little flare to the whole brand make it more appealing.

So nothing tonight right?

nope

Everything is set to the 25th.

we've got 3 matchs on that date. and no one has told me that they wanted to play tonight so. yeh.

If you can contact them on steam or something then yeah.

Ive talked to gfarmer on occasion because i think he uses some kind of translation thing? At least when i watched the comments on his stream i see them get translated.

Unfortunately i cant really talk to the japanese, but i thought that gfarmer might be in contact with them cause of the closer proximity and quickmatch.

Ive only played gfarmer a handful of times. Enough to know that he's quite good and that matches between him and the japanese like baiken or blackdog or sm would be ridiculously awesome.

Either way though I'm hyped for the set against magicman since ive never seen them play each other in a long set.

Status
Not open for further replies.