• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10PMEST and all good we just need @Mike_Z to confirm his match vs the opponent of his choosing and than we need them to confirm.

Than can we get like... I dunno, @Age you wanna play a fellow Australian player?

OR SOMEONE PLAY NEGUS?!

I can play negus too if everyone else on WC is too chicken shit

If you're already playing Mike you can't be apart of 2 thangs.

We need someone else.

Negus probably won't play anyone from the EC.

@SonicFox5000 wanna play Winnie?
Did we ever do SonicFox vs Sage? If they're both available maybe we could do that tonight.

Winnies not going to apex right? If not he should play sonicfox since we'll be playing this weekend anyways and I haven't seen those 2 play in a while

Yeah Winnie can't make it.

Whatcha say Sonicfox you vs Winnie?

Winnies not going to apex right? If not he should play sonicfox since we'll be playing this weekend anyways and I haven't seen those 2 play in a while
Yeah that's a good point. Let's have a match that's not gonna happen in 2 days anyways.

So it's in about 2 hours from now, right?

I'm technically EC (timezone-wise), lol, but I'm in Brazil, so, set ggpo to at least 1.

So it's in about 2 hours from now, right?

I'm technically EC (timezone-wise), lol, but I'm in Brazil, so, set ggpo to at least 1.

Oh god, competitive brazilian players at least! Manda bala, bro :D

Reactions: CaioLugon
Every now and then I try to get it to upload but twitch fucks up everytime, it makes no sense but I tried it 2 days ago and it still won't let me upload the fucking highlight I'll make it up to you, I'm sorry, I love you, etc.
You already tried twitchtools?

Oh god, competitive brazilian players at least! Manda bala, bro :D

What do you mean "at last", I've been with SG for a long while now! Lol! Top-33 na EVO mano! o/ huahauhuhau!

Er, whoever wants to; and yes, I can make it, but I MAY not be able to make it right at your (Earth) 7PM.

What do you mean "at last", I've been with SG for a long while now! Lol! Top-33 na EVO mano! o/ huahauhuhau!
Haha, to sabendo! Too bad I can count on the fingers of only one hand who still plays this game in our country :(

Reactions: CaioLugon and Mwisk
Haha, to sabendo! Too bad I can count on the fingers of only one hand who still plays this game in our country :(

I know right, profound sadness! But I'm working on a tutorial series in PT to bring in more people.

===

Back in topic, so Mike vs. Medic will be in another week, right?

Okay so...

Joey vs Elkydori

Mike_Z vs Budubsomething

Winnie vs Sonicfox

Back in topic, so Mike vs. Medic will be in another week, right?

Mike said he'd play who ever wants to so we could potentially have both?

Mike said he'd play who ever wants to so we could potentially have both?

Not tryna over saturate the stream with same players in one night. Even if it is Mike.

Hope for the poll thaaaang.

If you want Ken, I'm up and so it's GirlyStyle I think.

@SonicFox5000

Wanna play sage or winnie choose./
ILl play either or lol. Sorry for late responses, finally finished exams.

ILl play either or lol. Sorry for late responses, finally finished exams.
It's over, I ended up playing Winnie instead

Reactions: gllt
GGs @PrettiestMedic
You're in Florida, right? It looks like that ggpo fix works? :^)

[edit]
GGs to Budubudubs that SH won't autocomplete, too.
We played much more offstream, thank you!

it was a pleasure
no homo

GGs @PrettiestMedic
You're in Florida, right? It looks like that ggpo fix works? :^)
Yeah, it was really smooth. I was surprised.

So do we have any plans for this week?

I CALL OUT GIRLYSTYLE I'M NOT OFF WORK TIL 10PST ON THUR HE'S A BAD AND WOULD LOSE TO ME IF I CARED ENOUGH TO TRY

Reactions: scrubbyscum999
I CALL OUT GIRLYSTYLE I'M NOT OFF WORK TIL 10PST ON THUR HE'S A BAD AND WOULD LOSE TO ME IF I CARED ENOUGH TO TRY
I think 10 PST may be a little late, seeing how things usually start off at 9 PM est. Maybe try again for next week?

I want to see this match

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Not going down tomorrow.

Laptop battery died, gotta get it replaced.

Maybe next week.

Keninblack gave me the ok to stream this on my channel for this week on account of all his shit being fucked. So that'll be at www.twitch.tv/mcpeanuts. Same time as usual.

I think currently the matches lined up are... no matches? So let me know in this thread if you wanna do a match. I mean there's that Satan vs GirlyStyle match but Satan wants to fight at 1am and I don't think that's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.