• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The battery is dead to the point where it can't be charged. Can't do anything but replace it.
dude i feel your pain

I'd be available to play tomorrow if anyone is interested.

lol Yes, I noticed, it was a joke :P

It may be! The stream debut of Hilary. I'm excited.

mLxYAJW.gif

I CALL OUT GIRLYSTYLE I'M NOT OFF WORK TIL 10PST ON THUR HE'S A BAD AND WOULD LOSE TO ME IF I CARED ENOUGH TO TRY

aren't you that cutie that I have bodied two tourneys straight in that game I don't practice anymore?

step up and money match me at the next gathering. None of this online no consequences baby stuff ;)

maybe start with @Skarmand and work your way up to me. Tiny steps. It's not a race.

I think any 2 out of the 3 out of @CorpseFeast @GirlyStyle and @Skarmand would make for a good match, y'all godlike, folks don't know about that northwest and I would love to show it to them. Just as long as it can happen at a time before 1am EST, ideally closer to like 10pm EST cause that's when the stream is.

Who can we get to fight @Elda Taluda? Who wants to make a name for themselves by showing what they can do against one of the best in the biz? Someone must.

I think any 2 out of the 3 out of @CorpseFeast @GirlyStyle and @Skarmand would make for a good match, y'all godlike, folks don't know about that northwest and I would love to show it to them. Just as long as it can happen at a time before 1am EST, ideally closer to like 10pm EST cause that's when the stream is.

Who can we get to fight @Elda Taluda? Who wants to make a name for themselves by showing what they can do against one of the best in the biz? Someone must.

Not to burst your bubble but all three I us are going to be here : http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....e-man-cave-skullgirls-diaries-vancouver.1312/ on the 1st so we can do an offline ft5 dealie then an record it. (Unless Skarmand and corpse wanna do something online tomorrow, but I will be busy working )

No promises that I'll play well tomorrow night since I've been almost exclusively playing KoF for the past few months, but hopefully @hlvn and I put on a good show

folks don't know about that northwest and I would love to show it to them.

Deploy the Domo

I would love to see @Krackatoa or @worldjem vs. Taluda, and I think that would make for some solid matches.

Last edited:
Worldjem/Taluda
Krackatoa/Skarmand

perhaps?

Reactions: gllt
I talked to Worldjem about it but he wasn't interested. Krack vs someone would be cool if we could hook that up.

Actually, I wouldn't mind doing it, it's just I have to take care of some school stuff first and I don't/didn't know how long it will take.

Yo, gimme Taluda or Krackatoa
Krack hasn't responded yet so let's say that you fight Taluda. That would give us 2 matches. Only need 1 more. This is going pretty well.

Winnie versus duck. Lil man versus anyone retrov versus anyone... Basically not commonly seen matches.

Also, with this new netcode, I'm willing to take on any japan/west coast America players. Hopefully no peacocks though cause I'll get bodied freer than free.

Reactions: skull person
Way to ensure catastrophic systems failure guy.

#CursedGirls
Don't worry I got this.
Winnie versus duck. Lil man versus anyone retrov versus anyone... Basically not commonly seen matches.

Also, with this new netcode, I'm willing to take on any japan/west coast America players. Hopefully no peacocks though cause I'll get bodied freer than free.
I don't know anyone from Japan, but who from the west coast will fight the Dime X? @Skarmand @Negus Eyoel @Domo @severin @Nekro_Surge @whoever else

Also someone else from Australia would also work presumably? So like, @Age, @Tomo009...... those are the only other Australia players I can think of.

I'm now extra hype for Uzumakihero vs Taluda

I'm game! What would you like to play? a FT5/7/10? Juss' let me know.

FT10! Let's go nuts! (It'll hopefully give me enough time to warm up to you)

Don't worry I got this.

I don't know anyone from Japan, but who from the west coast will fight the Dime X? @Skarmand @Negus Eyoel @Domo @severin @Nekro_Surge @whoever else

Also someone else from Australia would also work presumably? So like, @Age, @Tomo009...... those are the only other Australia players I can think of.

Not sure what time it is, but it could be possible. You might want to try for something slightly more hype though, like Age vs LEDD if we could get him onto it, or even vs smokey or CM if he's around or Dime

Not sure what time it is, but it could be possible. You might want to try for something slightly more hype though, like Age vs LEDD if we could get him onto it, or even vs smokey or CM if he's around or Dime
I don't know who any of these people are or how to contact them :x Are they on Skullheart?

I don't know who any of these people are or how to contact them :x Are they on Skullheart?
@ClarenceMage and @Dime_x are, LEDD isn't and neither is smokey but I doubt smokey would want to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.