• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT10! Let's go nuts! (It'll hopefully give me enough time to warm up to you)

I tend to like longer sets for this reason. I get time to try and figure out my opponent if things aren't going so well for me. Of course it goes both ways! Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Uzumakihero
There is a japanese painwheel/bella player that seriously needs to be on one of these. If anyone knows the japanese scene and could get a name (he plays blue painwheel) otherwise I'll see if I can find his steam name.

I'd love to play @Elda Taluda if the connection were at all passable (hit me up if you want to run a test game or two). Otherwise Ledd would be a good option, though we tend to either steamroll or get steamrolled in our matches.

WHO WANTS TO PLAY ME????

is what I would say if I wanted to play anyone
chansub-global-emoticon-60aa1af305e32d49-23x30.png
LOL!

Reactions: scrubbyscum999
I'd love to play @Elda Taluda if the connection were at all passable (hit me up if you want to run a test game or two).

Already set with Uzumaki but we should totally try to play sometime! Perhaps if the connection is decent we can have a go at it another week.

I love how I get dragged into this.

Sure, gimme a match. Wanna see my team get wrecked on stream :3

REGARDING PLAYING EARLIER IT WILL HAVE TO BE ON A NON-THURSDAY AS I WORK TIL 10 4/7 DAYS. WED THUR FRI SUN 10PM PST ALL CAPS WARRIORRRR

There is a japanese painwheel/bella player that seriously needs to be on one of these. If anyone knows the japanese scene and could get a name (he plays blue painwheel) otherwise I'll see if I can find his steam name.

I'd love to play @Elda Taluda if the connection were at all passable (hit me up if you want to run a test game or two). Otherwise Ledd would be a good option, though we tend to either steamroll or get steamrolled in our matches.
Isn't he a Bella/painwheel player?

And if so I think he went by sm at final round bats and he's featured in some matches on baikens channel titled "expert room sg matches" or some such. I'd look it up but I'm down to my last mb's of bandwidth for the next few days.

I'm down to play if you guys need a spot filled up.

@ClarenceMage and @Dime_x are, LEDD isn't and neither is smokey but I doubt smokey would want to anyway.
People should get Skullheart accounts. Anyways if any of @Age @ClarenceMage and @Dime_x wanna battle each other that would work. My impression is that people would prefer to see Dime X but if I'm wrong on that then people should let me know by posting in this thread.

@Lilman @RetroStation I may want to have you two battle if this Australia thing doesn't get figured out or if one of the other matches explodes, sound good?

@IsaVulpes vs @Dime_x

With hopes that the beef is still alive.
Hmmm, IsaVulpes wasn't down for this the last time it was brought up, but the netcode has improved significantly since then so maybe? I'd certainly like to see it.

I'd fight dime :^)
I was starting to think no one would be brave enough to take the dime challenge :o @Dime_x is this match acceptable to you?

I have no problem with that if you need me too.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I have no problem with that if you need me to.
Same. Gotta get over my fear of playing under pressure somehow :P

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'll help you get over your nerves by putting a revolver to your head with 1 bullet. Every time you drop a combo I'll shoot. Get ready to have nerves of steel.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I'll help you get over your nerves by putting a revolver to your head with 1 bullet. Every time you drop a combo I'll shoot. Get ready to have nerves of steel.
I prefer two revolvers, one bullet.

Reactions: dekillsage
I'll fight whoever is up to! o/

Or possibly lead.

Are these done on Thursdays? I'm running my weeklies while these would be going on. -_-;

Edit: I suppose I could do it from the venue... but I'd be playing on a toaster. T T

Are these done on Thursdays? I'm running my weeklies while these would be going on. -_-;

Edit: I suppose I could do it from the venue... but I'd be playing on a toaster. T T
At this point I think we're all set, two of the matches are confirmed and I think we should be able to make Domo vs Dime X a thing, and there's a backup match if one of those can't happen.

At this point I think we're all set, two of the matches are confirmed and I think we should be able to make Domo vs Dime X a thing, and there's a backup match if one of those can't happen.
see this
I'm down to my last mb's of bandwidth for the next few days.
probably wont happen because this

see this

probably wont happen because this
Oh right. That's probably why he hasn't said anything in this thread since then.

lol @Krackatoa I may need you after all. How bad is the computer at your venue exactly?

i'm down to play if Krackatoa can't play

edit: or if anyone can't play at that

Last edited:
Oh right. That's probably why he hasn't said anything in this thread since then.

lol @Krackatoa I may need you after all. How bad is the computer at your venue exactly?

I can run at 60fps in 640x480... I think. The network is really fucking weird, though (Campus internet gets like +100Mbps up and down, but it can get congested easily). I'll have to bring an ethernet cable, or I'm playing over wireless, lol.

I can run at 60fps in 640x480... I think. The network is really fucking weird, though (Campus internet gets like +100Mbps up and down, but it can get congested easily). I'll have to bring an ethernet cable, or I'm playing over wireless, lol.
Alright... I mean that is not super great, but if you have 60 FPS and wired Internet, it could be worse. I'd like to have you fight @Domo as the third match tonight, is that alright?

No I definitely can't play on this next stream... I wont be available till the 29th au time.

I'm down to play any 350 and below ping if test matches go well. I'm willing to play domo or vulpes if the connect comes in below 350 and we both agree that it is playable via a test match. I'm willing to play anyone that meets those parameters. I don't think domo or vulpes will be able to though. Do... It's best not to play though we can try.

I mainly wanted to put it out there that au can
Now play other parts of the world now that ggpo is working as intended.

If people just want to see me get bodied, I have a terrible record against wing zero, any decent peacock player and age.

Alright... I mean that is not super great, but if you have 60 FPS and wired Internet, it could be worse. I'd like to have you fight @Domo as the third match tonight, is that alright?
Gimme a time, then.

Domo, ur free.

Gimme a time, then.

Domo, ur free.
11pm EST? We should probably be done with Icky vs hlvn and Taluda vs Uzumakihero by then. I'd say earlier but the Taluda vs Uzumakihero set is a FT10 so that could potentially take a while.

Oh, I'm the worst keninblack. I missed this part from the OP:
Set Length: FT5, FT7. Only options, leave the petty baby sets at home, if shit gets really real, a FT10 might go down.
@Uzumakihero @Elda Taluda how real would you say your shit is? Cause if it's less than really real I may want to have your set be FT7 for time reasons.

@Uzumakihero @Elda Taluda how real would you say your shit is? Cause if it's less than really real I may want to have your set be FT7 for time reasons.

Not sure how "real" it is. I was just up for playing as much as possible on stream in hopes that if it were one-sided, the other player might have time to adapt and turn things around. I'm okay with shortening the set if need-be though. I'll leave it to your discretion, Oh-Mighty-Stream-Master.

(Thanks for streaming by the way!)

Not sure how "real" it is. I was just up for playing as much as possible on stream in hopes that if it were one-sided, the other player might have time to adapt and turn things around. I'm okay with shortening the set if need-be though. I'll leave it to your discretion, Oh-Mighty-Stream-Master.

(Thanks for streaming by the way!)
I think FT7 will probably work better. Thanks :)

@Krackatoa @Domo If the two sets before yours are FT7 we can probably plan to do this match at 10:45 EST k?

To recap, the matches for tonight will be the following:

First match: Icky vs hlvn
Second match: Elda Taluda vs Uzumakihero
Third match: Krackatoa vs Domo
Emergency backup match in case something goes horribly wrong: Lilman vs Retrostation

Status
Not open for further replies.