• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't played Agent J in a while. This would be fun...actually, Agent J, We should play again! We had some good rallies!

If Elky's decided to step down in favor of Shin, then it's Shin. Though I'd have preferred something other than what mostly consists of a Val mirror, it should be a good match nonetheless.

Sooooo here's the current lineup:

Agent J vs Shin ATproof
Mike Z 10-Man Kumite
Surprise match afterward if we feel like it

Also, we're doing the whole show on beta, since both J and Mike play BB and y'all need to get used to the future anyway.

@Mike_Z 's body's ready
His heart's on fire!
He's gonna push it over the wire!
Perfect timing
Tight as a drum!
The final battle's already won!

He'll have to FIGHT TO SURVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

KUMITE! KUMITE! KUMITE! KUMITE! KUMITE! KUMITE! KUMITE! KUMITE! KUMITE! KUMITE!

Last edited:
Just wait 'til the dark corners of Skullheart catch wind of the 10-man Z-train.

A few months from now, some poor FBI agent will be tasked to write a report on why this server was seized.

If Elky's decided to step down in favor of Shin, then it's Shin. Though I'd have preferred something other than what mostly consists of a Val mirror, it should be a good match nonetheless.
And if that falls through, I'm good to face Agent J.

can I retroactively claim the recording from POS since I already beat mike
You know, I was originally considering doing a match myself last week with that as the reward for beating me, and then it was going to be the prize for winners this week until Mike stepped up and the kumite idea snowballed, and seeing as you've beaten both me and Mike in FT7s on stream, I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't already deserve one.

Yo, I want a shot at Mike. I like, never get to. I want a Mike vs Mike match!
I only just now noticed that you and Uzu were two different people. I can't guarantee you a match, but I can definitely put you on the alt list.

Yo, I want a shot at Mike. I like, never get to. I want a Mike vs Mike match!
Make it a true mirror, play Bella/Big Band. You know both those characters and that's Mike Z's main team now (maybe? It's what he played at SCR at least)

Hey guys, I regret to inform you that i wont be able to play tonight. I completely forgot I had previous plans so i wont even be home to play. You can give someone else my spot.

No prob. The adjustment's been made and it looks like Agent J will be getting to fight twice tonight.

I'm also going to need @Domo and @Shin ATproof to send me friend requests since, at a certain point while adding everyone for tonight, steam got sick of my crap and won't seem to let me add anyone else.

Provided our office internet works at that point (it's been spotty today), I'll be there.

That would be a nice way to keep these grudge matches organized.

(Even one youtube channel for that would be nice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back