• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox Xbox Danisen League

Its tru I added the metatag to find practice partners

perhaps edit it into your first post so it doesnt get missed. ive told people about the metatag so many times and yet it seems to go over peoples heads. ive gotten a fucking shit ton of games from using it.

If people could add me that would be great. I really need training partners. I practice a lot with my friend who is a solo Painwheel player, but I feel like I'm not getting better when I play him. I kind of just body him.
Can I help? We're both Fukua players so we can help each other .

ok since some of you fucks cant seem to send friend requests, IM GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU! how nice am I?

PS. i dont actually think you are fucks lol

damn. dont know which if my teams to play as so lets go with some real dumb shit.

:ELI::CER:

Onionknight14

:ELI::FUK::DUB:

edit: assuming we can get enough peeps to do this I will probably be recording my matches and uploading them to youtube, if any one has a problem with this please let me know and I wont record you

i would be down for this. always wanted to be able to watch my matches back but lack the recording equip myself.

I just recounted and we got 10 people so if you guys want we can start don't forget to abide by the rules of organizing matches and reporting the match results if theres any questions just ask or check the rules and lets have some fun :PUN:

So we can requests Dan matches anywhere right, as long as we're both on agreement, but we MUST post the results here, correct? Must it be an individual post for every match, or can we do something like, one post for all our matches and just keep editing it?

All correct and they have to be individual posts

So we can requests Dan matches anywhere right, as long as we're both on agreement, but we MUST post the results here, correct? Must it be an individual post for every match, or can we do something like, one post for all our matches and just keep editing it?
I'd suggest if your going to play multiple matches put multiple results on 1 post

i think i would be down for some dan matches tonight, in about 12 hours from now.

So, we holding some Dan matches around 8PM EST? I'll be down.

I'm down too anyone wanna play me later

I'll see if I can make it, hopefully things go by quickly.

I'm available whenever, just send me a message.
Even if you see me in other fighting games.

Last edited:
(I only play Skullgirls, if you see me online playing something else, that's my brother)

Are you still add people for this because i would like to join
(GT) swimsniper45
(team) :FUK: :DUB:

Last edited:
Are you still add people for this because i would like to join
GT(swimsniper45)
Yup anyone can drop in anytime

Did someone say...3rd strike?

Why yes, I would absolutely love to play with anyone up for it. I love me some Necro, Q, and Remy...

Moving on, I'd also enjoy any invite to Skullgirls for some brawls. I'm finally getting back into training in this game, so the more players the better!

Yup anyone can drop in anytime
Put your characters along with your gamertag

I went ahead and stickied this thread. Have fun in the league!
Thank you I didn't know how to do that myself

1st Dan Matches: I Gadgetguru I beats deadpoolxfleet 2-0
Deadpoolxfleet beats I Gadgetguru I 2-1
Deadpoolxfleet beats I Gadgetguru I 2-0

Cool, cool. Getting some matches. Sorry Guru/fozzy, something came up. Maybe next time we can get some matches.

im down for dan matches now

Dunno what im doing but
:ELI: :Fukua: :SQG:
Did it right or wrong, oh well lol I posted

To clarify the rules (because I heard of some confusion from my friend you must play the same character and my fault for playing multiple sets im going to give myself 0 and I Gadgetguru I +1 (also if you find a match too laggy that its unplayable you can optout and you can switch caracters but it cost all your Dan points

ok so ...
1st dan match mrfossy2-1 deadpoolxfleet

mrfossy +1 deadpoolxfleet -1

is that right?

Only had enough time for 2 dan sets but I had fun (even though I lost both) dont forget to post your match results here

Anyone wanna play Dan match?
avian ill play if you dont mind posting the re mind posting the results

ok so ...
1st dan match mrfossy2-1 deadpoolxfleet

mrfossy +1 deadpoolxfleet -1

is that right?
Yea u got I it ggs dood

1st match:TheAvianHero beat Reaper of Dusk 2:0
2nd match: TheAvianHero beat Reaper of Dusk 2:1.
Is this okay?
TheAvianHero +1.
Reaper of Dusk -1

Maybe make the text colorful, and big.

Example.

Maybe make the text colorful, and big.

Example.

ok thanks

errr im guesssing people dont know you are only supposed to play a single set against each opp so as not to basically farm for points against weaker players right?

Reactions: Cryophoenix