• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox Xbox Danisen League

Arctic 2:0
I Cryopheonix I
Hope I did that right??

(+1) Arctic

Last edited:
To be fair, I requested another set. I wanted redemption. (I didn't expect a new member of the forum to be so good)

But failed.

ok so

1st dan mrfossy 2 - 1 gadgetguru

+1 mfossy (2)

1st dan mrfossy 2 - 0 cryophoenix

+1 mrfossy (3)

think that means im 2nd dan now.

^^
plus oh yea arctic has been playing since vanilla ha ha

I've been playing Since Vanilla. But dropped the game uptill this day. Basically, Back to square one. Lol. Good Games. This game has evolved so much over the course of the years.

Anyone up for matches?

First Dan match Deadpoolxfleet beats chonchoMann 2-0
deadpool +1
deadpoolxfleet beats TheAvianHero 2-1
deadpoolxfleet +1
deadpoolxfleet beats I Crophoenix I 2-0

Deadpoolxfleet +1

Last edited:
i noticed you changed your team @Wrexkun . remind me not to fight you again lol.

i noticed you changed your team @Wrexkun . remind me not to fight you again lol.
Lmao I feel like I'm at a disadvantage with that painwheel team against the Elizas and BigBands

Anybody up for matches

Anybody up for matches
I wish I could but I'm in 2nd Dan bro

I wish I could but I'm in 2nd Dan bro

Change teams and reset your points back to Dan 1. (Kappa)

im thinking that it may become a problem once a little time has passed. the pool of players each of us will be able to choose from will be very small going forwards.

@Wrexkun i would be down for another danisen match later and then maybe some casuals afterwards. i fucking hate your team but i need to learn how to deal with it for the sake of "improvement" whatever the fuck that is.

MissDerpy22
:FUK: :ELI: :PAR:

I really suck so I feel like point bait (._.) But IMMA try.

I really suck so I feel like point bait (._.) But IMMA try.
If your a beginner I'm sure someone will help you out with any matchup problems you have there is a rule to prevent people from getting constant points from the same player

I wish I had some way to record my matches and post them on YouTube btw 15 people have signed up thats awesome

Reactions: Cryophoenix
My first main from vanilla was Fortune when this game first came out.
I feel awful that I can't pick her up right now and put her with BB. Lol.
@Wrexkun Don't worry; there will be ways of doing it someday.
(Wish this game would get ported to Xbox One. :c )

Reactions: Wrexkun
hi, all my stuff is set up, if you see my account online either on the main menu send me a message and we can play!, if you are available nowish we can play right now also (i Can record the sets btw)

hi, all my stuff is set up, if you see my account online either on the main menu send me a message and we can play!, if you are available nowish we can play right now also (i Can record the sets btw)

i would be down for that i reckon. i can get online pretty soon and would love to see my sets recorded.

also i think i am going to change my team and reset back to 1st dan again, both so i can play more people again, plus i think id rather play this team.

:squiggly::BIG:

yah just shoot me a message when you are ready

lol im so rusty I havnt played in 5ever

I will be changing my team once Beowulf is out
(Yes its a Peacock team sorry)

ggs
OnionKnight14 2 - 1 MrFossy (@Evilweevle )
+1
match video

That was a lot of fun, thanks for helping me get back into the groove of it, I hope the videos are good, thanks youtube for letting me use 60fps videos (that take forever to upload)

^^ thanks for uploading. i will watch these for sure soon. i already know though i wasnt satisfied with my play. id love to do more sometime i would be down for extended sets too.

^^ thanks for uploading. i will watch these for sure soon. i already know though i wasnt satisfied with my play. id love to do more sometime i would be down for extended sets too.
I just watched the video good set and good video quality squigly/fukua players are looking like a threat

I can play some

just send me a message if you want recordings or not

Last edited:
Arctic 2:0
ElWestGenocider 0:2
(+1) Arctic

My first main from vanilla was Fortune when this game first came out.
I feel awful that I can't pick her up right now and put her with BB. Lol.
@Wrexkun Don't worry; there will be ways of doing it someday.
(Wish this game would get ported to Xbox One. :c )
Oh me too. But they changed her and I couldent pick her up again

Oh me too. But they changed her and I couldent pick her up again
I still play fortune on my side team :PAI: :FOR: :CER: it used to be my but I can only beat Eliza and Bella and squigly with Peacock

If anyone is interested in some fighting games besides skullgirls, i got games like SSF4, MK9, Third Strike, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD, Darkstalkers Resurrection, MvC Origins, MVC2 and UMVC3... in case you wanna hit me up in any of these games

I've got Third Strike, USF4, and MVC 2/3.

13 people chillin in 1st Dan get those matches in people

13 people chillin in 1st Dan get those matches in people
I've got a question rewarding the losses.
Whenever someone loses, they get a (-1) for each match lost correct?
So being in first Dan, those losses stack up until you eventually get your +3 points to pass to the next Dan.

I've got a question rewarding the losses.
Whenever someone loses, they get a (-1) for each match lost correct?

So being in first Dan, those losses stack up until you eventually get your +3 points to pass to the next Dan.
Your right about losing equals -1 but for the first Dan and first Dan only I want people to only go up so losing a match in first Dan at (0) won't become (-1)

Reactions: Cryophoenix
At second Dan and higher tho your able to have a negative score (-3) is the limit after that you get demoted

Your right about losing equals -1 but for the first Dan and first Dan only I want people to only go up so losing a match in first Dan at (0) won't become (-1)
Ah alright, thanks for clearing that up.