• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Xbox Xbox Danisen League

I GADJETGURU I vs. I CRYOPHOENIX I . Gadjet wins 2-0
I GADJETGURU I +1

First time I'm doing it myself, so hope this is the "Proper way."

CHANGING TEAM AGAIIIIIN :PAI: :CER:

I Gadgetguru I vs. ChonchoMann. Gadget wins 2-1.
I Gadgetguru I +1

Arctic 0:2
Chonchomann 2:0
(+1) Chonchomann
&
Arctic 2:0
Reaper of Dusk 0:2
(+1) Arctic

I need to work on my internet probelms, I may have to stop doing Dan until I fix the issue. Three of my matches that I've had had some terrible lag. It wasn't this bad until a week ago maybe.

I apologize to anyone who has fought me.

Heyo this thread kinda chilled out a bit and so have the matches im hoping its only because some are busy with school\jobs

also does anyone have any ideas about different rules or feel some rules should be changed

I Gadgetguru I vs. deadpoolxfleet. Gadget wins 2-1.
I Gadgetguru I +1

Heyo this thread kinda chilled out a bit and so have the matches im hoping its only because some are busy with school\jobs

also does anyone have any ideas about different rules or feel some rules should be changed
I have like 3 Tests, 2 Projects, 1 Book to Read, Presentation.. (*College Life*)
Mostly getting on after 12am for a bit for now.

Reactions: Wrexkun
I Gadgetguru I vs. ChonchoMann. Gadget wins 2-1
I Gadgetguru I +1

If people could add me that would be great. I really need training partners. I practice a lot with my friend who is a solo Painwheel player, but I feel like I'm not getting better when I play him. I kind of just body him.
Add me, I don't know if I'm any good or not but I'd like to think I am haha, Gtag: Lost Dusk

Add me, I don't know if I'm any good or not but I'd like to think I am haha, Gtag: Lost Dusk
You should also join the league just put the team you wanna play!!!

Deadpoolxfleet vs ElWestGenocider
deadpool wins 2-0
^ (+1)

Deadpoolxfleet vs MrFossy
deadpool wins 2-1

Vs TheGreatPacho
deadpool wins 2-0

(+2) (Back in 2nd Dan ayyyyyye)

any one want to play right now?

Cryopheonix v OnionKnight14
OnionKnight14 wins 2-0
+2 (i think)

Edit here is the vid
@Cryophoenix
just message me on Xbox live right now if any of you guys want to play some more tonight

Last edited:
I feel like I need someone to make a team and not just solo BB. Lol.
Thinking of picking up MF again or Try Cerebella.

I feel like I need someone to make a team and not just solo BB. Lol.
Thinking of picking up MF again or Try Cerebella.
Id suggest cerebella with copter assist for pressure and combos (cus every solo Band so for does the same combo except chonchomann)

Id suggest cerebella with copter assist for pressure and combos (cusse every solo Band so for does the same combo except chonchomann)
Well, i'm trying to have Variety with BB on solo :(. (Usually I just go Automatic with combos most of the time when i'm executing on the spot)
Still, getting used to the whole System again though and practicing with BB and MF. I'll give Cerebella a try in the lab and see what pops up.

anyone wanna play skullgirls on xbox just send me a message

Changing my team and im going to be on sg for the rest of the day if anyone wants to body me
:PEA:

Changing my team and im going to be on sg for the rest of the day if anyone wants to body me
[emoji14]EACOCK:
Running it back to the OG i see. I'm proud.

Running it back to the OG i see. I'm proud.
Yea you know how It is out here on the mean streets we got fukuas squiglys bellas and elizas I live for the bad matchups

Reactions: iRaime
ggs
DEADPOOLxFLEET v.s. OnionKnight14
2-1
+1

Video is being uploaded now

if any one else wants to play a match just message me or let me know

ggs
DEADPOOLxFLEET v.s. OnionKnight14
2-1
+1

Video is being uploaded now

if any one else wants to play a match just message me or let me know

Ggs dude

Welp im not changing my team for good I literally cant play any of the other characters

Welp im not changing my team for good I literally cant play any of the other characters
Painwheel, you can play painwheel

I guess for today I'll throw myself out there, You can comment on this or message on Xbox for Dan/Casuals just let me know.
Preferably on Xbox because I'll see it most likely

Painwheel, you can play painwheel
My PW is crap

Today I'll be available for casuals or Dan matches too

So ive been thinking about changing the names of the Dan rankings because to me 1st Dan 2nd Dan 3rd Dan ect. just sounds boring so ill try out different titles

Did this thread die or something?

Did this thread die or something?
Exactly
Where did everyone go
no one is on xbox either for a set

I really haven't seen anyone online or anything..
Not even using the metatag.
Same I haven't seen anyone online lately I was on all day