• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

then video games will come out and no one will know what to do :PUN:

If the Trinity is basically playing SG with god power, are they controling themselves controling everything?
I like paradoxs

Dislikes: Losing her nose

So she has a childhood trauma?

Also: Likes: Beer
aww ja

But who made their games/fightsticks? Are there more people in Trinityland, or are they THAT bored?
Without getting to deep into, Aeon has the ability to not only view different realities but pull people or objects from them she obviously dipped into a reality (like ours maybe) and grabbed one. She's a collector or how it was stated, a shut in otaku you can read it all on the character vote page

I can now imagine her DMing and making everyone die
or
Her playing the Battlestar Galatica boardgame and proclaiming "Fuck the Population!"

Info added to post #1 and artwork added to post #2 under Alex Ahad's works. Also added a few Wikipedia links for the things that might not ring a bell with most of us.

Side note, good to see the Likes/Dislikes a bit more varied and amusing than I thought they might be.

Still trying to figure that October 17 though... (.__.)

Without getting to deep into, Aeon has the ability to not only view different realities but pull people or objects from them she obviously dipped into a reality (like ours maybe) and grabbed one. She's a collector or how it was stated, a shut in otaku you can read it all on the character vote page
Didn't know THAT'S how it worked! So, trinitylands nondivine populace is just part of Aeon's collection? I'm impressed!

image.jpg
Lel

Reactions: Denizen
They're really hamming up that mythology, basically the only way the stopped sekhmet from destroying the land was getting really really really drunk until she became hathor

Man I wish alex could really put more charcters ininto the sg universe I would realy like to see diffrent and uniqe backgrounds like the great blood queen herself

I like to lick the bluud
you get a cookie if you get the reference

Now that I think about it I find the whole Bastet's Den very strange, for several reasons.
1) It is a swanky place, but Eliza links Bastet to the cat ferals who are kind of second-class citizens. (Not a big deal, but still kind of weird when you think about it.)
2) What IS Bastet in the Skullgirls universe? Sure we have nods to different gods/mythologies and historical figures (Tex Avery, Gilgamesh, Black Dahlia, Lorenzo Medici, Leviathin, Samson & Delilah, The Four Umbrellas of the Apocalypse, Dagonians, etc.) BUT based on what Eliza says, it sounds like Skullgirls Bastet is pretty much the same as real-world Bastet- goddess of cats. Maybe it's just a reference for the sake of it, but now that the club is named after her I'm more interested.

As for the liking/disliking Samson, I'm not sure if one is meant to be Eliza and one is meant to be Sekhmet. Samson and Leviathan's likes and dislikes weren't mentioned in their hosts profiles, although it is worth noting that Eliza and Sekhmet are closer linked than other Parasite/host pairs.I hope Eliza herself has conflicting feelings towards Samson.
Funny no mention of Leviathan in her likes/dislikes. I mean she may have more of history with Samson but she has just as many in-game lines for the two of them.

The fact that Eliza stands against Parasite-host-bigotry makes her seem a little less evil, sure she hides her Parasite, but she almost seems capable of empathy, I mean imagine her being sad when some other Parasite host is harassed.

Anyway, the profiles teased lot of things and made me even more excited for her story mode!

P.S. Still curious on whether or not they're gonna change her in-game portrait...

Last edited:
Reactions: SmashBlade
Her in game portrait is changed in the build that was submitted. It will be in once that build is released everywhere.

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Please don't derail another Eliza thread

Reactions: SmashBlade
Eliza's Samson like/dislike could simply mean that she likes Samson's strength and abilities but dislike his attitude
Eliza could have at one point tried to take Samson in her possession thus causing the clash between Eliza and Delilah
Or she could dislike Samson for derailing her goals but admire his strength
Hell she could just hate Delilah and everything associated with her (Sorta like Madara hates Hashirama but still respects him enough to discredit Tsunade and attack her) (spoliers?))

Kinda off topic but not, before finding out Eliza likes/dislikes Samson, a Frank Ocean song -Pyramid, has a line about Cleopatra laying down with Samson now when I say this statement I want to be clear I don't mean relationship wise but I find that this song reminds me of Eliza it's ironic how things are

Reactions: Denizen
I wonder if Albus and Horace will disapprove of Eliza's plan later on in story mode if things get out of hand.

Last edited:
That would be cool if that worked out and at the end boss fight you couldn't use your special moves that involved them because of the disagreement.
I'd be down for some conditional battles ala Guilty Gear.

When's Horace and Albus list?

Ancient Egypt is (one of) the place(s) that invented beer, after all. It's a pretty nice node.
The beer ref is another nod to Sekhmet mythology.

The story goes that Ra released Sekhmet on earth to punish people, but she got way out of hand and was killing everyone in her bloodlust. In order to subdue her, Ra poured out 7,000 jugs of blood that Sekh happily drank up. Gasp, plot twist, Ra had actually poured blood colored beer and Sekh passed out in a drunken stupor.

Eliza. Turning half this board into Egyptian mythology experts.

The beer ref is another nod to Sekhmet mythology.

The story goes that Ra released Sekhmet on earth to punish people, but she got way out of hand and was killing everyone in her bloodlust. In order to subdue her, Ra poured out 7,000 jugs of blood that Sekh happily drank up. Gasp, plot twist, Ra had actually poured blood colored beer and Sekh passed out in a drunken stupor.

Eliza. Turning half this board into Egyptian mythology experts.

and she became hathor after which is why the moves name is hathor's return