• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

Annie and Eliza were probably going to be the big players in SG2.

bHG7H.jpg

Does anyone know what this says?

Does anyone know what this says?
It's backwards :P All sprites are drawn accurately on player 2 side.

The first 5 symbols read "Eliza"
The 6th is a 'T' sound.
Not sure what the cluster of 3 means.
The last symbol signifies the previous glyphs are all talking about Sekhmet.

EDIT: The reason the cluster is so difficult is because aside from using some symbols to produce sounds, Egyptians also used symbols to mean individual words. Combine several word symbols and it makes a more detailed word.

It's easy enough to search through an 'alphabet' of Egyptian sounds like I did for the first set for 'Eliza' because there's only a couple of dozen symbols to choose from.

However, in order to get a translation on the cluster, you'd need to go through every Egyptian word character (+1000) and find those three symbols, then combine them in the way the artist meant to find the real meaning. The best matches I've found for the two on the side are "loaf of bread" and "egg" but that doesn't make much sense and I'm not arsed going through their entire word catalog to find a better meaning, so I dunno.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie. I tried to translate it with a hieroglyphics chart on google. :p I got most of it. lol I couldn't find the cluster one tho.

Does anyone know who drew the intro then? I need answers
Just ask anyone on the team. Alex is probably one of the most likely to know it, but Willy also loaded the stage with translatable hieroglyphs (though he obscured them because he wasn't sure about their accuracy). I imagine a bunch of the team brainstormed stuff like that.

Dislikes: Historical Inaccuracies
Don't know why, but that made me laugh.
The irony is that Eliza is a character based on Egyptian mythology in a world where Egypt doesn't exist.

What would you even see though?

Sekhmet. Which is exactly why she hates them. Sekh is supposed to be a secret.
I mean there are two reasons why the X-ray might be a problem (assuming I'm remembering how X-rays work). Eliza is basically a super-dense liquid masquerading as a solid object right? So the density of her outer fluid body would probably be uniform as opposed to a normal body which has parts of varying density. So if her fluid body is less dense than Sekhmet, an X-ray would reveal the parasite and her lack of human anatomy. If her fluid body is more dense than Sekhmet, an X-ray would basically show the fluid body and the interior wouldn't be as visible.

Reactions: ink_deer
I like how she likes and dislikes Samson at the same time. I'm assuming one of them likes him and the other hates. Now to know which one.

Reactions: Osmiumsmith
Eliza is basically a super-dense liquid masquerading as a solid object right?
Where did this come from? Eliza's made of blood, blood isn't as dense as bone i.e. Sekhmet.

Where did this come from? Eliza's made of blood, blood isn't as dense as bone i.e. Sekhmet.

She has to be able to control her density or her attacks would hit people like water balloons.

She has to be able to control her density or her attacks would hit people like water balloons.
There is such a thing as over-thinking things.

There is such a thing as over-thinking things.
There's no think like over-think.
plus between work and university I haven't been able to play any games so lore is all I have.

I can't find it, but Alex has since changed Eliza from "made of blood" to "Made of fluid that looks like blood" or something to that effect. I'll find the quote when I get more time.

A practice commonly used by Alex Ahad as well.
There's a difference there. Alex Ahad is paying careful attention to his creation of a great story.
Paperbag is meticulously analyzing what is obviously just meant to incite a giggle.

If I'm coming off as rude then I'm sorry, for real I don't mean any offense.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
Water please, I exist to stretch.

Reactions: ink_deer
Likes Conquest, Dislikes Philanthropy.

She's such a domineering bitch, I love her.

Last edited:
And the fact that she'll eventually form a teeth-clenched bond with the Stars.

I can just imagine a Eliza playing video games and not knowing what she's doing

Reactions: EA575 and ink_deer
No one would, vidya games don't exist in the Skullgirls verse.
In other news, Eliza confirmed Tsun/Yandere.
I thought they did....?

Only on Aeon and Venus's level.

I thought they did....?

No, only the trinity has them.
Though they're mostly a tool to view and manipulate the physical world.