• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 13, 2014] Rebel Up (Walnut, California)

I'm ultra poverty right now so I wont be able to go this week

Main games are still going to be streamed from what I've been following. It's just that it's being moved to the official SuperArcade stream (I believe it's the LevelUp channel). All the games on Numakie's side stream though won't get streamed any more.

SG usually got streamed on Jyosua's channel so you should be fine...hopefully ;.;

We'll try it once, if it's miserable we can always move SG back to UGC.

Mando is awesome, but the mandate coming from sponsors is quite worrying.

Apparently Watson will be making a blogpost discussing this matter soon. So we'll just have to wait and see.

Effective now until this matter is cleared, I've edited the original post to list both the Rebel Up and PovertyStation streams as "TBA"

I spent more time talking with people and trying P4U2 to remember to look. Would totally go out again today for Yatagarasu and the bathroom but I'll hold my suspense until Saturday lol

Reactions: Weatherbee
I spent more time talking with people and trying P4U2 to remember to look. Would totally go out again today for Yatagarasu and the bathroom but I'll hold my suspense until Saturday lol
I wanna play Yatagarasu too x.x also maaaan that bathroom is gonna get wrecked by the time we get there.

On the streaming thing, it sounded like there was a misunderstanding on how it was gonna work. Rotanibor knows more about it if you wanna poke him in IRC. I don't think it is gonna be an issue though.

Would it be possible for two people to bring screens with them?

I ask because Super Arcade did get revamped rather nicely and the game station they have is pretty neat...but there are less stations available now from what I saw couple nights back. I find it a good policy to have insurance so in a "just in case we need the extra space" we'd need two wonderful people to provide screens. Whether or not tables will be provided is up in the air at the moment but we can at least try to keep a steady SG group going throughout the night.

Thanks Mike and Bee!

Also yeah, updated the OP with new info...even the newest schedule change. So yeah, we got Vampire Savior and Melty Blood going now too! ALRIGHT!

If you can't make it by 4 for SG, are you just out of luck?

Sorry you had to miss out. We were already running super late because I made the executive decision to postpone SG as long as I could to allow more people coming in late at the expense of us losing stream time.

Hope you can make it out to the next Rebel Up on the 9/20 or the sister tournament at Salty.

Good turnout this past Saturday, everyone! We'll be having our next tournament on 9/20. Hope to see y'all there!

Also read the new "Notice" part in the opening post. Tell others as well. We got a lot of games running now and we need to have this run on time as best as we can.

Last edited:
Woahh, 9/20?

Man soo much time in between.

But yeah, ive enjoyed the last two times ive been at super, and ill attend as a regular as long as people are willing to play skullgirls, since i don't really care about other games. (though Yatagarasu REALLY caught my eye, parries doe)

Anyways i got a thing going for me at the college across the street from 12 to 4, so it makes perfect timing to head across the street to do the tournaments/casuals. So yeah, look forward to seeing y'all again.

We hope to see you again soon!
Yeah, Rebel Up is basically cancelled on 9/6 due to West Coast Warzone but considering that venue does not have a BYOC or side tournaments we may arrange for a tournament at Salty's venue of Ultimate Gaming Center. Stay tuned!

Hey. Super. This weekend. Not UCI. Suuuuuupppppppeeeeer! Be there be square etc etc

Yes. I made the mistake of not posting something new beyond the OP because I forgot most people don't check the OP or calendar lol.

Yes. It'll be at Super Arcade this Saturday 9/20.

Also...

I know traffic to Super on Saturdays blows dogs for quarters but please try to arrive as early as possible so we can run the tournament on time and not get bumped again. It'd be great if we can get as much stream time as possible for the sake of the community and game.

Great turnout everyone! It was great seeing some out of towners show up to play. Good stuff!

We're back on 10/4. See ya'll then!

Hey, I might be able to go this week. Yay, mandatory break time from work.

How early should I arrive?

Get there at like 3:30-ish

HEY GUYS. REBEL UP.

Eliza is out. Please bring PS3s. Tourney won't be on beta.

Yup! I'll be checking to see if the consoles at Rebel Up will be updated but all the same, I'll need at least 2 people to bring spare consoles.

I'll be making a post on Twitter and I guess IRC tomorrow as well.

See everyone Saturday!

I'll bring mine as usual!

Afraid I won't be able to make it to this Rebel Up, so here's hoping y'all get a good turnout!

not going either
fixing this stupid machine that takes me places when it works.

Love you WeatherBae!

Gonna miss you Some Person and Stuff. Hope to see y'all next time!

Best of luck to the people heading to CenCal for SG. We divided but expanding!

See everyone else tomorrow!