• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

No, Frasco and AD2172 no longer freeze the game.

However, (according to Teyah) the PC port has an additional 1f of input lag on top of the 4f of lag the 360 version has. 5f total, 2f over PS3, 3f over #Reload.
Link? I like read more of that

Honestly....I've seen this person before...that....spiky...halo....think above their head looks SOOOOO familiar. I KNOW I've seen it before, but I can't remember where....

Also how could that be bridget? the large thing about their head is what's catching me atm.

Yeah I'm not saying it isn't Bridget, but if it is, it looks to be one hell of a redesign.
Pretty much this. It's the halo that gets me. If it is Bridget then maybe he ascended to enlightenment and is now a saint instead of a dude-nun....?

Or maybe he's dead...

I'm calling it right now, the new character is Bedman's twin sister.

I'm calling it right now, the new character is Bedman's twin sister.
If it's a new character it's pretty likely.

The silhouette looks like the character's wearing mittens.
I think that that's enough proof that it's Bedman's twin: Breadman.

Honestly....I've seen this person before...that....spiky...halo....think above their head looks SOOOOO familiar. I KNOW I've seen it before, but I can't remember where....
a halo is usually a reference to some sort of godly power

we really have nothing to go on, but my final wildly speculative idea is that its Justice. she was godly. and a prisoner. and currently being held in some sort of state by the space pope. and central to the plot of Xrd -sign-.

Last edited:
maybe it's bridget but they decided to actually give him a good design

in other non-speculative news, it seems steam +R has received two patches in the past two days

i think that's pretty encouraging arc is actually supporting the game and fixing any issues people are finding. i may just have to buy my third copy of accent core now.

What did those patches fix?

Here is the new character. It's someone completely new. Her name is "Jack-o" and she works for That Man
CGfvrjWUcAAd6wj.jpg

Is she going to be at the loke test?

Jack o lantern...

In before she hurls that metal pumpkin at people's faces.

she works for That Man
So was she the third henchman of That Man from that old art featuring Raven and I-no?

So was she the third henchman of That Man from that old art featuring Raven and I-no?
Yes, she's the third henchman.

Yes, she's the third henchman.
Then Daisuke's really pulling out some old lore with this.

She was only in basically two artworks (a novel illustration and one of sol's endings in GGX+)

I like her design and can't wait to see her in motion. If her and I-no are playable then maybe Raven will be playable in the future.

I hope fatal is an exaggeration, last I played blitz shield wasn't exactly that hard to use.

I'm assuming you get a fatal counter after Blitz shield. Maybe they're going to do that and get rid of Danger Time?

It's been a while since I played, forget about fatal counters, yeah it makes sense that that's what they're referring to, though I don't know if they'd just get rid of danger time, was it widely disliked in Japan?

I'm assuming you get a fatal counter after Blitz shield. Maybe they're going to do that and get rid of Danger Time?
I hope so. Sounds like a better option than 10sec(?) of MORTAL COUNTER
Also, I like Jack-O's design (and her reference lol). Apparently, she uses comical attacks. Can't wait to see how she plays.
Dem hips tho

Apparently, she uses comical attacks.
I guess she's to round out That Man's group with Raven as the serious one and I-no as the sadistic one so it seems they need a silly antagonist.

I hope, with a name like REVELATOR, that Daisuke just gives out buckets of lore.

was it widely disliked in Japan?

It was disliked by the majority of players for being random.

Reactions: Wenzel
I know that is the case here, just didn't know if they reacted the same way.

It seemed like it. I didn't really see too many players supporting the mechanic anywhere.

There were a couple of oddballs in my area that seemed to support it for some reason but for the most part it's widely disliked.

Nobody likes randomness in fighting games unless it's the Faust/Peacock/Omen type of randomness limited to a single character.

I mean, remember how everyone loved tripping in Brawl?

Reactions: Wenzel