• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Again, not as bad as others on that site.
Every time I see a forum like that I'm glad I only use forums that heavily limit what sigs can have. You don't need something bigger than 90% of the things you're going to post plastered at the end of every single post you make. I like sigs with links to the person's stuff or a quote they like because those can be useful, are easy to ignore, and don't break the forum formatting. I really don't see a purpose to have an image in your sig, but if it's small enough and the colors don't hurt your eyes, I don't have much of a problem with them.

But anyway, back to the campaign. We already got 14k today, which is pretty good after the low we were having, Shantae and the Steam version by themselves should still get us some attention, the thunderclap will go off in about 4 hours and we are rapidly approaching the final week. Really excited to see how things go in the next few days.

EDIT:
nope, doesn't work either
Does it let you write the review and then fails to actually post it? Because it happened to me once and nothing I tried worked. Some hours later everything was magically working again, though.

I keep getting more and more reasons to support this game
and newest one Reyyy senpai likes it
tumblr_inline_nxd36zLX4R1sfowu6_500.png

he like it so much he's willing to sacrifice his own characters to the game
tumblr_inline_nybpmgOrop1sfowu6_540.png
unlikely as hell seeing as he's a comic book character and not a video game character but part of me would love to have Sharknife in the game
leanbackuhnleanback.jpg
he's the Pivot Posing Hot Lava Ninja Robot Landslide of Justice with a power level: T I G H T (Basically he's a power ranger shark man with a kick ass knife) this is what he looks like by the way
this game has to happen now even more than before
I approve, looks like a Toku hero, which is nice

Has it been mentioned how amazing are Shantae's translucent pants? Because they're pretty amazing. Power of the Z-engine indeed.

Coincidentally, when Leilani was shown, I was actually wondering what she might have looked like with a Sharknife style transformation. It's still weird to see people not recognize characters like him and Calibretto. lol

Wish I had access to my Steam right now so I could help more with the prototype's visibility, but I'll just do what I can via the website. Hopefully the Steam release and Thunderclap will provide a good awareness boost.

Speaking of which, I think it's cool that Indivisible has managed to stay frontpage on Thunderclap this whole time, even though there was a point where they were literally trying to push it off for newer campaigns. Indivisible's supporters have gotta be some of the strongest I've ever seen for any crowdfunding effort, and it's been really cool to see how everyone's pulled together for this project when the time was needed. Can't wait to see us finally bring this thing to the finish line!

yo just realized that 505 is losing like $246,000 with their steam code give away. Not that i would buy the games they offered. Would rather that amount be deducted from the final goal amount since they can just give it away like that.

yo just realized that 505 is losing like $246,000 with their steam code give away. Not that i would buy the games they offered. Would rather that amount be deducted from the final goal amount since they can just give it away like that.
I kind of hope you realize that you're criticising a give away that they really didn't have to do. Should that logic be applied to any other giveaway that happens?

Reactions: Gamrdogg
Not to mention we can't change the goal in the middle of the campaing, so what they did is perfectly helpful.

What money 505 is spending on giving these games isn't simply number-of-backers x price-of-game(s). I reckon not 100% from a game sold on Steam goes to the developer, plus if someone didn't get these games yet, he likely planned to get them on a -lots% Steam sale, if at all. And surely 505 expects the return in donation hype (monetary and otherwise) will be greater than the investment.

Also don't forget that 505 is footing the bill on this just in general. What the campaign makes is L0's and their's alone. the $2m that 505's giving em is the rest of the game's budget. 505 is taking care of everything else. So what ever they plan, it's on them and their own budget. Which is, for sure, one hell of a bonus that L0 got from this deal.

Hmm, will have to see how much my final pledge will be.

Also we hit 666 pages on my Tapa talk app. :V

investment*

Fixed

It's worth noting that there's also a How to Survive 2 that isn't included in the rewards. Doesn't look like there's anything similar for Brothers, but spreading these games is probably a good advertising move by 505. "Hey, check out our other fine products, you may recognize some of our classics."

*snip* crap, didn't link the comment.

If you're having an issue, here's what to do:
Rene from FaceBook said:
Okay someone on indiegogo pointed out you can post a review by

Clicking your username on Steam > Activity > Click "Games" located on the right > Recently played.

There should be an icon to review it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kawalorn
505 is only hypothetically losing money, a game on steam costs virtually nothing to package and distribute, that's why retail games go on sale for $5 or even less. They know the games selling point is beyond it's prime, so as long as the product accomplishes anything, it's still a profit from $0.

Reactions: Gorilla Blade
Not to mention they already threw in some money for the prototype, and that would be a huge waste if the IGG wouldn't succeed.

Yeah the community has been working hard promoting this and putting up 1.1 million to get this thing funded but its important not to forget that 505 is putting in the other 2 Mill and they spent something like $350,000 on the prototype.

Maybe they're not as emotionally invested in this as us but they sure are financially invested.

A bit over 10 minutes before the spam Thunderclap goes off and 1,212,357 people potentially see it.

Sacrifice your partner for more funding on the game

sacrifice the entire dev team for more time on the clock!

It's worth noting that there's also a How to Survive 2 that isn't included in the rewards. Doesn't look like there's anything similar for Brothers, but spreading these games is probably a good advertising move by 505. "Hey, check out our other fine products, you may recognize some of our classics."
Also I see How To Survive has some DLCs. There are surely players who wouldn't pick the game up normally, but will get it this way.
If they enjoy it, they just might buy those DLCs on some occasion. If so, it will be some money for 505 as opposed to no money for them otherwise.

Reactions: Gorilla Blade
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa...

Who Is Dis... uh... Guy? Gurl? Idk...

WhoDis.png

Is this person going to be in the game? If so... nice design.

Edit: Okay it's a guy. I see his chest. But dang man that hair, he's rocking it.

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa...

View attachment 12406

There seemed to be a couple Incarnations we've either not seen or only seen in the first trailer all throughout this video... hmmmmm...

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa...

View attachment 12406

Well, since the chest is exposed I'll assume is a boy, that looks like a girl.

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa...

View attachment 12406

Edit: Okay it's a guy. I see his chest. But dang man that hair, he's rocking it.
seeing the scarf, I kinda think it would be cool if this was Naga Rider's unhenshined form.

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa...

View attachment 12406

My first thought was Dhar.

Surprise, they teamed up with OPM and that's Speed-o'-Sound Sonic.
latest

Not really... I'm fairly certain... But... -strokes chin and squints-
Darn it I was just about to post that. Also rope lady was in the video too.

Reactions: Rakurin
seeing the scarf, I kinda think it would be cool if this was Naga Rider's unhenshined form.
Oh shoot...

Maybe they are going for the whole Naga Rider was voiced by render so lets make him an actual pretty boy just like how Render is in real life.

My first thought was Dhar.
Dhar? hmmm maybe.

Whooooooooooo Knows? This something cool and I'm personally curious about this person.

~ Hassam ~
CUmtzrtU8AAoSrv.png:large

Once an eccentric professor at the Tower of Wisdom, Hassam is now an eccentric adventurer and inventor.

He has found a way to convert the surrounding energy of the world and nature, known as Prana, into the internal psychic energy, Iddhi, by way of a bizarre and rather clunky machine. Eager to study the effects of direct application of Iddhi, Hassam straps his invention to his back while traveling.

An ardent collector of artifacts and a constant learner, Hassam views the ever-expanding Iron Kingdom and its intellectual oppression as the world's greatest threat. Having recently learned of the fall of the Tower of Wisdom, he fears for the fate of his home lands, but has decided to continue his research for now.

He's heard talk of an especially interesting specimen - a small girl with a peculiar power...

They haven't even revealed that $1.1m Incarnation yet.. right? unless I some how missed it with my terrible net x,x

edit: Fuck lol!! Talk about that Ninja Timing!