• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Mario Kart 8

no, the one with the rotating gears and the two gears that you can use for a quick boost of speed near the finish line if you pick the right gear at the time.

yes that one.
it was never on Mario Kart 64 though.

No, no, SUPER Mario 64. It was inspired by a stage in Mario's first 3D game, remember?

That one is the first Track of the Lightning Cup. It came with Mario Kart 8.

yo, on the DS, I owned that track.
knew every apex, timing of the gears, where the hands would me.

no one could beat me on that track.

You know you can brake AND drift at the same time right?

The track I find ludicrous with 200cc on is Neo Bowser City... Holy hell that's just unfair towards the end lol.
I never knew that, I never needed to do that >.>

And yes, that track was very difficult. I slam basically in every wall there. And I havn't tested 200CC on every rainbow road except the SNES one.

and I'm sure those computer players were very terrified of you
:P played it online too.
touche nonetheless.

Last edited:
Finally sat down, stuck my Mii into Capt. Falcon's suit & the most balanced Blue Falcon I could make and hit a 200cc Tournament. EVen on the easy sweeping turns I was almost always crashing. Really got to get better with tap-braking and get back to my normal Rosalina & Ludwig style racing.

Will they at least add Captain Falcon as a character this time

Just give me Diddy and Jr.

They've got two F-Zero tracks and an F-zero kart
Don't leave the Cap'n hanging, nintendo

Whaaaaaat?! No way!

I want Black Steel DK.

Give us a Toad pack
Captain Toad, Toadsworth, a Toady from Yoshi's Island, and a hyperrealistic real life toad

I want a Mario pack so we can have an entire race of just Marios

when's Magma Bowser
Isn't that like... Dry Bowser?

I want a Mario pack so we can have an entire race of just Marios
The way it is right now, we already have enough Marios for that. Cape Mario would be badass though. His cape flows in the wind like some character's hair and when he gets a Spin Boost it makes the Super Mario World cape whip noise.

Isn't that like... Dry Bowser?
no it's Bowser but he's made of magma
very different and very original

Well, actually... It would technically be Lava Bowser... Because magma becomes lava once it touches air.

Dry Bowser COULD be considered Magma Bowser because his body houses magma like a sealed container... Just saying...

No it'll be White Tanooki Luigi since he doesn't have a counterpart yet.

give us a Fire Emblem course
and add Ike

I keep looking up Jojo's memes for my friend and it literally keeps sending me right back to this fucking place

why

WGL1zkC.png

Thought we were about to get some DLC news.

WGL1zkC.png

Thought we were about to get some DLC news.
Emerald Luigi, Cymophane Wario and Alexandrite Waluigi cunfrimmled

give us a Fire Emblem course
and add Ike
For some reason, I see we will get Tharja if we ever got a FE theme.

What it could be? How much more could Mario Kart 8 possibly have?!

Well, it is Kalimari Desert I guess