• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

People remember who I am?
Yeah. Didn't you offer me a stick you didn't want?

Hey I just realized, @DaydreamingSorc is going to be going on a night where there are actually people going other than me and @LordCeno. It was a long time coming but it happened. I'll introduce you to everyone, we'll have the stream going, it'll be good times.

Reactions: LordCeno
Hey I just realized, @DaydreamingSorc is going to be going on a night where there are actually people going other than me and @LordCeno. It was a long time coming but it happened. I'll introduce you to everyone, we'll have the stream going, it'll be good times.
Amazing, huh?

Should we make him run the gauntlet like we did with Rakurin?

Welp,this is awkward.

I've been sick all week since NEC,and over the past day or two it's been getting worse, I almost literally can't go 5-10 minutes without at least one coughing fit. I'm sorry guys, but more than likely I'll be stepping tonight out :/

Welp,this is awkward.

I've been sick all week since NEC,and over the past day or two it's been getting worse, I almost literally can't go 5-10 minutes without at least one coughing fit. I'm sorry guys, but more than likely I'll be stepping tonight out :/
Aha and after I posted that thing about how people would be there. Its all good dude, hope you feel better soon.

Hope you're okay Icky. I really didn't think that it would have gotten worse since NEC.

But, on the bright side, this means I'll have an additional ten dollars in my pocket.

anyone going to be stopping by Worcester on the way to the tourney?

Hey I was just wondering if anyone is in the Boston area or close enough where parking by the common would not be too much to ask. I have an area where we can meet and play SG, but I only have SG on my xbox (waiting for that Mac port), and was wondering if anyone would like to meet and play in the coming months. I go to college in Boston but none of my suite mates, or people I really know, are interested in playing so it kinda sucks. But thats why I am asking. If there is a possibility for a Boston meetup please let me know.

Hey I was just wondering if anyone is in the Boston area or close enough where parking by the common would not be too much to ask. I have an area where we can meet and play SG, but I only have SG on my xbox (waiting for that Mac port), and was wondering if anyone would like to meet and play in the coming months. I go to college in Boston but none of my suite mates, or people I really know, are interested in playing so it kinda sucks. But thats why I am asking. If there is a possibility for a Boston meetup please let me know.
The other Boston players I'm aware of are @Uzumakihero and @TheIdiomatic . Now that I have used their names with @ signs in front of them, they should be summoned to the thread and will hopefully answer your question.

I have been summoned, Master Peanuts! Boston is in the house!

Reactions: mcpeanuts
That awkward moment where your summoning spell successfully transports the summoned creature through various dimensions, but doesn't fill them in on why they were summoned and the current state of affairs.

That awkward moment where your summoning spell successfully transports the summoned creature through various dimensions, but doesn't fill them in on why they were summoned and the current state of affairs.
tumblr_m64xey4TFn1r1ibsxo1_500.gif

I'm hoping it's clear from context.

Just confirming due to it being the holdiays: is everyone still going to GU tomorrow night? Zid and I will if others are.

Just confirming due to it being the holdiays: is everyone still going to GU tomorrow night? Zid and I will if others are.
Yeah, I will be there tomorrow as usual.

Reactions: Icky
@Icky

I made a highlight of the thing you told me to make a highlight of.

http://www.twitch.tv/mcpeanuts/c/3464746

Last Friday was a lot of fun, lookin forward to the next one :)
Just want to remind everyone that Battle by the Cove is happening this Saturday (the 4th) in Fall River. Skullgirls has a $50 pot bonus, so we need 10 people to show up for the venue to break even. Although the name has recently changed, you can find the info here: http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?events/fallen-kings-new-years-tournament-at-gameking.29/
Well we've gotten 12 people at GU before, and that tournament didn't even have a pot bonus, so 10 should be theoretically possible. I think for sure we have you, me, Icky, Zid, and Nate, so hey we're already halfway there.

Reactions: Icky
Due to the imminent destruction of the state of Massachusetts due to snow, I may have to cancel Salt Mine tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

I was about to suggest the same. My area has about 2 inches so far and the driving is already pretty terrible. I don't like the idea of the RI crew driving though this, and even though the snow should be over by then, its likely there will be a state of emergency, meaning no non-essential vehicles on the road.

I know yall don't play much marvel or sf, but it was confirmed that KBrad and Noel Brown are coming to BBTB, baring any unfortunate continuation of bad weather.

I know yall don't play much marvel or sf, but it was confirmed that KBrad and Noel Brown are coming to BBTB, baring any unfortunate continuation of bad weather.
Noel Brown has won every New England UMVC3 tournament he's ever entered. Will this be the tournament where his streak is broken?!?!?!?!?!??! (no)

Noel Brown has won every New England UMVC3 tournament he's ever entered. Will this be the tournament where his streak is broken?!?!?!?!?!??! (no)
Yo, let them step ta skullgirls, watch what happens. Shieeeeeet, we'd see who run it then! (they would (psych, motha fucka, we'd blast them fools (not really (well, maybe (no, never)))))

Yo, let them step ta skullgirls, watch what happens. Shieeeeeet, we'd see who run it then! (they would (psych, motha fucka, we'd blast them fools (not really (well, maybe (no, never)))))
You're at too high of a yomi layer for me.

Yeah, Zid and Nate can't make it tomorrow night anyways, so the chances of me showing up tomorrow are very very slim.

As for the Saturday tournament: Still definitely going with Nate and Zid

EDIT: By tomorrow night i mean tonight since it's 5:45 am on Friday, but I've been up since yesterday so it's still Thursday in my mind

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Well based on all this snow we got I'm going to go ahead and say that yeah no Salt Mine this Friday. See you all Saturday :)

Hey will anyone be able to pick me up from Worcester next Friday for the next salt mine?

Noel Brown won Marvel by the way.

lol

We'll see how my week works out for me, but I might try and make the trek up there, in which case I'll grab ya. Will keep posted.
Good luck, also I may not have my stick on me but there are enough sticks around so I hope it's not a problem.

Good luck, also I may not have my stick on me but there are enough sticks around so I hope it's not a problem.
Actually, there's a global stick/pad/hitbox/keyboard ban in effect for 2014. We are only allowed to use DDR pads for directions and Guitar Hero controllers for the buttons.

Last edited: