• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

So... Margaret's in, too.

Fuck, when's Minato

I'd rather have Raidou Kuzonoha over Minato. He'd make much more sense to have multiple elements in his playstyle.

Raidou Kuzonoha.
What are you talking about?

Naoto-Shirogane-2.jpg

:PUN:

On a side note, I hope that if Marge is playable. She fights with multiple Personae. Or can switch between them Gen-style.

So I just recently got into Dangan Ronpa (some friends suggested it after they knew I liked Ace Attorney) and I found this

I saw Aoi->Chie and my sides took an express trip to the ends of the galaxy

I made a last minute wedding present for a friend who loves Persona 4.

Sister Complex King Pin of Steel (or perler)

auDRY9r.jpg

Reactions: Jutsei
Guys come on, if Minato was in the game, he wouldn't be on promo material.
He'd be unlockable to surprise you
you unlock him by putting your head on Aigis' lap.
:^)

You unlock him by putting your finger on Aigis's awkward virginity metaphor then he comes down from the moon to smack you shit and take his waifu back

I prefer Margaret over Elizabeth so if this is true that she ends up playable that is fine with me. I highly doubt she will end up being a Liz clone anyway.

I'd rather have Raidou Kuzonoha over Minato. He'd make much more sense to have multiple elements in his playstyle.
Even though Raidou has a story-justifiable way to appear in the mess, it wouldn't happen. Persona is considered its own series, even though it's a spinoff (which is why P4G and P4A don't have the SMT logo on them). The most they'd do would be references (and I'm pretty sure the Kuzunoha reference only happened because the localization team couldn't find anything else that fit what Chie was saying and was relevant to American audiences).

Reminder that Rise is OP

Reminder, there is going to probably an unblockable setup for this

When's Eikichi
so the real music star can make the stage
pop stars fade
but ROCK stars are forever

Reactions: DDB
But what if that rock is a rolling stone?

But what if that rock is a rolling stone?
Then it can potentially injure a bunch of people and get remember as a tragic incident!
You aren't a real star until you're responsible for a few hospitalizations!

But what if both rock and pop have fallen?

Giving room for someone...

TO PUT ON A SHO
tumblr_mx7mbxkfNz1qgyhd5o1_250.png

Reminder, there is going to probably an unblockable setup for this
I betcha the Shadow Rise bit at the end of the Rise trailer would have worked even if the disc was blocked. Not to mention keeping people in place with Arrow Rain.

Reactions: Arcana
I betcha the Shadow Rise bit at the end of the Rise trailer would have worked even if the disc was blocked. Not to mention keeping people in place with Arrow Rain.
shhhh im keepin it a secret for evo

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
It probably won't be at EVO because Xrd will release before then, and as we all know, EVO's only got space for one airdasher on its main game list.

yeah but what other fighter has as much swag as the king of swag?
yu-narukami-wins.gif

Got to see that moment live. Sweetness.

I was one of the people "singing along"

Never had that much fun saying duh duh duh before in my life

Last edited:
But with Himiko, she's okay with learning anyone.

So, Marie. Would saying she's Atlus' Lightning be too much or would you say she hasn't been shoehorned into quite enough for that, yet?

Nah, wait until she becomes the actual protagonist of a spinoff game. Then we can call it.

So, Marie. Would saying she's Atlus' Lightning be too much or would you say she hasn't been shoehorned into quite enough for that, yet?
It's weird.

At first, Lightning was very cool, then became annoying over the second and third titles.

Marie was goddamned awful, but character development saved her and she became likeable all in the same game.

It takes much more then a relatively important SL in Golden game, being a Navi in PQ, Playable in Arena, and screen-time rivaling Narukami in the golden anime to get Lightning tier.

if anything Narukami is more like Lightning
he started off pretty rad
then oh god they got everything wrong
why
why is this happening
then the Golden anime made him tolerable again
why couldn't NG+ Narukami be the one we got in the first anime and Arena
why
why