• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter 4

Online on SF4 is pretty good when you get a good connection. the Net Code isn't half bad if you ask me.

please let it be Yoko Harmageddon
the world needs more lady wrestlers and she would make up for no R. Mika

the dolls can go eat several weiners we need more wrestling

I will agree to this. I also still say capcom should focus more on the adventure titles and fighting games.

They need to hurry up and reveal this 5th character. Kinda hard to stay hype when Ken's wife still remains as one of the better choices.

I mean sure, Lita or an un-dolled Noembelu could be cool, but now I'm starting to wish this was just a new character altogether.

I dont want Noembelu. I always thought t.hawk was boring, and I dont want more of his story.

I still hoping about a Haggar as Surprise 6th character....

I still hoping about a Haggar as Surprise 6th character....
This is Capcom we're talkin' about here, they try to do as little work as possible.

alright alright alright. lets not turn this into a capcom hate thread again.

They never really specified WHICH comics series the 5th character has appeared in (there are quite a few Street Fighter comics series, and I betcha the manga will be lumped in with them), so I'm still thinking it's gonna be Gouken's daughter.

hmm
did Mika's partner, Yamato, ever appear in the comics
because it could be her as well

i'm grabbing at whatever wrestling I can here, man
we just need some wrestling

man whatever
if we can't get wrestling can we at least get pregnant fightings
give me something here capcom
don't just give me some cammy clone no one cares about
gimme wrestling
gimme pregnancy punch

Reactions: KaboomKid and Φ
I remember someone seculating on SRK ages ago that it could be Ibuki's friend Sarai (the one with the goggles), who does eventually become a ninja. It's kinda farfetched (but then so are most of the options atm), but the main thing she's got going for her as a candidate is that the already apparently has a model in SFxT and we all know how Capcom likes cutting corners.

But yeah, just release her already. I think they were trying to replicate the character hype that happened when brawl was announced, but it just isn't happening.

Reactions: Jutsei
hey, I care about Decapre. just because you dont doesnt mean Capcom has to bend over backwards to make you happy.

more companies should just be "heres the roster. dont like it? fuck you then"

But yeah, just release her already. I think they were trying to replicate the character hype that happened when brawl was announced, but it just isn't happening.
This is almost like Bizarro Hakan.
We knew about him relatively early, but we didn't get concrete info until later.

I still say we shouldn't act like we're gonna get the character we want just because we want it. it's what CAPCOM wants to put in. this is literally gonna become Waifu Wars 2. please guys. lets not turn this into another waifu war?

Yes, but weither or not their choice is something the community will like also needs to be taken into account. I'd rather not see another Bad Box Art MegaMan. But I understand what you're trying to say.

if we can't get wrestling can we at least get pregnant fightings
Yeah, people underestimate Pregnant Eliza. She'd be an unstoppable force in the roster.

Imagine if she was in full Berserk Labor mode. Every hit would armor break and focus-break, her grabs would go full screen, and the drugs would give her super armor on everything. Against her, Ken would start each round dizzy, and everyone else's attacks would just be changed to "Yes ma'am." Even Capcom's coders couldn't rebalance her without getting smacked upside the head.

FRAWRESS. I made a few edits of that video (and the source that it comes from) myself.

Yes, but weither or not their choice is something the community will like also needs to be taken into account. I'd rather not see another Bad Box Art MegaMan. But I understand what you're trying to say.
Bad Box Art Megaman was great. it was a huge nod to one of megaman's origins and they even gave him his own ridiculous backstory to fit him in.

Reactions: Icky
Honestly I was rolling for Victor Ortega at the start.

if it is that's capcom's decision. Lets just wait and see.

There's no general street fighter discussion, so I guess this is as good a place as any to post this

Something I just stumbled upon today thanks to someone on Youtube. Sorry if this is old news lol.

3:09 - True Soviet Mike Z makes his Debut

i wouldn't worry about it being a clone - look at the shotos in sf4, which arguably have the biggest differences of style in their gameplay out of any SF game

It just better be interesting and a nice addition to the game, cuse my hype for this has died really fast and yet my hype for like GG, BB, and SG is like 20X stronger ^^;

Video
Damn, this might very well be Tom Kane's first VA job.

Magneto's come a long way.

just leaving this here because it seems necessary.

nah
fuck the dolls
where's the wrestling/pregnancy at

you cant fight a pregnant woman. I dont care how much you want to punch one Ruin, Capcom isnt gonna simulate it for you. you'll just have to find another way to get your pregnant lady punching fix.

They'll just take a Final Fight approach and make her a pregnant trans person since that makes things ok from Capcom's perspective

theres a huge difference between punching a woman and punching a pregnant woman and adding a dick to them is not gonna make that difference change at all.

plus, we saw Mel was born AT THE END of Ken's story mode. so I'm pretty sure she would be in no mood or physical ability to want to fight.