• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

So this is what I got so far

Ignore that its off center and jazz, planning on re-recording it later.

I'm not sure which of the first two to use, they are essentially the same thing but with different enders. What do you guys think?

Dunno about the squigly/bigband one, feels kind of plain to me, might see if I can fit a taunt boost bigband super in there instead.

Last one is also kind of bland in terms of what comes before the supers. I'll look into making it more interesting.

xD Even though I stated only 5 clips per person I still don't mind you guys post more. In the end either I'll pick or the contributer will pick the 5 that make to the vid. But just in case not enough people participate then I'll add the additional clips. Also I can always do an editors cut/leftover/throwaway video. So feel free to post as many as you like. But I will say this: Maximum of 15 clips per person. I don't want to have a cluster fuck amount of videos on my computer @_@ (until I finally get an extra Hard Drive).

xD Even though I stated only 5 clips per person I still don't mind you guys post more. In the end either I'll pick or the contributer will pick the 5 that make to the vid. But just in case not enough people participate then I'll add the additional clips. Also I can always do an editors cut/leftover/throwaway video. So feel free to post as many as you like. But I will say this: Maximum of 15 clips per person. I don't want to have a cluster fuck amount of videos on my computer @_@ (until I finally get an extra Hard Drive).
you better include my hard tags n shit or ima KEEEL YOU

Are you guys in a hurry?
Why have some people already proposed their five entries 4 months before the deadline?
Giving it more thought isn't worth it?
They're not in a hurry. These guys are combo naturals. They probably already had combo ideas or can quickly come up with combos within days. I'm will to bet they already had recorded awesome combos but simply had them in the vault for the right moment. I've done the same myself.

All combos from page 4 archived. Fixing the Preview video I had posted because I'm dum somtimeone D:
And will be revisiting the choices in music because this video is too hype for smooth music but hoping to find away to blend with the MapleCrest remix.

All combos from page 4 archived. Fixing the Preview video I had posted because I'm dum somtimeone D:
And will be revisiting the choices in music because this video is too hype for smooth music but hoping to find away to blend with the MapleCrest remix.
my music....NAO or RIOT

Can we still submit stuff? I've got a decent Bella combo that has a kinda scrubby reset in it that (surprisingly) works a lot of the time.

Can we still submit stuff? I've got a decent Bella combo that has a kinda scrubby reset in it that (surprisingly) works a lot of the time.
Dude did you read the post? <_< but yes you can submit stuff. But read the rules for submitting.

Random Big Band j.MK?
It's even my random j.mk of BB. uhhhhh hmmmm. not going to complain about that. must have been a forgotten clip in the editor.

Also y am i the first clip? i mean my shit ain't special.

Last edited:
It's even my random j.mk of BB. uhhhhh hmmmm. not going to complain about that. must have been a forgotten clip in the editor.

Also y am i the first clip? i mean my shit ain't special.

I guess I was trying too hard to match the beat and the way I was splitting the clips.

There was no particular order. You simply happened to be first.

Should I scrape it and just do a new one? I guess I though wrong about the result of this.

I guess I was trying too hard to match the beat and the way I was splitting the clips.

There was no particular order. You simply happened to be first.

Should I scrape it and just do a new one? I guess I though wrong about the result of this.
I don't care; you're the one who editing it. Do what ever you feel will make magic in people's pants. (besides I'm fine with the trailer as is.) I'm just going to give you another wombo combo for you to put in. Oh and before I leave, if at the end of this video project you are going to show credit to the people who did the combos, would it be alright if i made their portraits, you know to make it nicer or something. it would also give me something to do after making silly combos.

Last edited:
Decided to try a character I didn't know. Not bad for my first Peacock combo.
it only took a few whole days.... the muscle memory probably isn't worth it

and yeah, I probably coulda tagged in a lvl3 item drop at the end, but that would mean I'd be learning to play her :P

Decided to try a character I didn't know. Not bad for my first Peacock combo.
it only took a few whole days.... the muscle memory probably isn't worth it

and yeah, I probably coulda tagged in a lvl3 item drop at the end, but that would mean I'd be learning to play her :P
Re-RECORD IT AND DO ITEM DROP THEN ARGUS TO WASTE ALL YOUR METER.*breathes*

good work mayne

I don't care; you're the one who editing it. Do what ever you feel will make magic in people's pants. (besides I'm fine with the trailer as is.) I'm just going to give you another wombo combo for you to put in. Oh and before I leave, if at the end of this video project you are going to show credit to the people who did the combos, would it be alright if i made their portraits, you know to make it nicer or something. it would also give me something to do after making silly combos.
Of course I'm going to give credit to all the combo-makers :p And as for the portraits :0 please do!

@6-Let what do you prefer :
1080p 30fps, or 720p 60fps?

Can't do 1080p 60fps unfortunately
Because youtube is garbage and still won't do 60fps, do 1080p at 30fps

Of course I'm going to give credit to all the combo-makers :p And as for the portraits :0 please do!

Awesome, I'll start making up a list of the people and how they want to be represented.

Starting to record the first combo I finished crafting...If I ever managed to pull it out, even if it is my only combo in the vid (spoiler it won't), the wait will still be sooo worth it...

You can start getting hype.

Yay got this off my first time recording.
I'm raising the bar for "wtf was that" and Val + LnL combos.

all you guys spending all that meter for a kill are so cute.
Ok I cheated and used a jump in to milk the kill

well, as the first combo I wanted to upload is going to require 2 weeks of intensive training to pull it off, I guess my first entry will have to be easier, less stylish and mostly more conventional :^/
A bit disappointed with the end but undizzy and IPS were fat bitches so not that much choices were offered to me.
Would have loved ending with s.mp j.hp s.hk kanchou feint dynamo, but I would end up too far from the corner to add anything :^(

still worth it, I think.

Anyways... We don't need five months of prep for combos that take a day to plan and an hour to record.
looks like we don't attend the same kind of combos...

Last edited:
Back