• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be playing next week.
Ive been on a fast and im starving.

We... may not be doing it next week? :x We've been talking about moving WYL to a biweekly or monthly format, it's kinda tough to keep doing this every week like we've been doing.
So I dunno if this is going to continue or not, but I'm interested in hosting a round or two of who ya'll like since I no longer work thursday nights and will be getting my new desktop pc this sunday. I'm also getting a non-headset mic from Toxicat for my birthday so I could probably somebody else (beamsprouts, biz, or toxicat) for two person live commentary.
If you wanna host the next one you got it, buddy.

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
why not make lobby or play casuals or invite friends? you only play on wyl?

man you can't do that mmds you have to play on stream to show everyone how cool you are hmph hmph hmph hmph
I forgot, some people are hungry for that fame and attention. Mayor should do a kumite. Just post a thread with a date and time and channel and your set Mayor! That way you can play as long as you want against whoever you want! Problem solved :)

Reactions: Uzu and mcpeanuts
So Mayor of Earth wants my head because Fukua is bad now I guess. So whenever this runs next I wanna j.HK out of all his resets, cause I know how much he loves that.

Pikmario for 3 straight weeks? Who Y'all Like? MORE LIKE, PIKMARIO YALL LIKE!

Oh shit, I have been on the previous two. Everyone on the planet's gonna know about my whiffed Fenrir > cancel into Gregor now.

Reactions: gllt and Shadowstew
In the sake of making it so that people don't get fucking sick of us, WYL's gonna be a bi-weekly thing. If people are still sick of us, it'll be monthly.

Of course, the dream scenario is we crowd-fund getting Ken a PC and he can take his baby back and people will actually give a shit about the hosts because D I C K S Q U A D

Man and I got an almost fully decked out pc just sitting in my room collecting dust. All it needs is a power supply and a monitor, a quick reformat and boom perfectly servicable pc.

Make it monthly imo. We can build up more of the matches that way, it will also give people more of a drive to want to be on the show instead of "oh its every week put me on put me on"

Man and I got an almost fully decked out pc just sitting in my room collecting dust. All it needs is a power supply and a monitor, a quick reformat and boom perfectly servicable pc.
Sell it to Ken for the price of cleaning products then

Just letting you guys know Light's wrists have been acting up since he injured them at work.
I think he'll be ready to go by Wednesday but he's going to play a set with me just to see how bad it is.

Is that what they call it now? Work?
I'm sorry.

Just letting you guys know Light's wrists have been acting up since he injured them at work.
I think he'll be ready to go by Wednesday but he's going to play a set with me just to see how bad it is.
did not appreciate the smart ass route. anywho i can grip and press buttons after 40 minutes of ice. so i'm good.

Um, okay, am I supposed to be fighting someone right now?

Man the fuck up. I broke my hand and was back to playing in about 2 weeks.

Unless "busted hand" actually means broken. Then go ahead and take some time to let it heal.

didn't i say i was up and ready to go? now i can easily just refuse the match for people assuming i'm trying to wuss out. drop it.
TL;DR: i'm still playing. unless i'm offline by thursday for some reason.
and list the other people for the damn event.

Last edited:
Maybe you motherfuckers could stop masturbating so there wouldn't be incidents like this. >=(
But those SG doujins man... :(

Reactions: Cadenza
Status
Not open for further replies.