• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to play but I'm a permanent SDE boy until SDE gets bopped by the patch.

Quick question since i don't feel like searching threads, will encore have lobbies or no?

Quick question since i don't feel like searching threads, will encore have lobbies or no?
Not on consoles, no. Only on PC. Consoles will eventually have lobbies but I dunno how many months we'll have to wait on that.

Not on consoles, no. Only on PC. Consoles will eventually have lobbies but I dunno how many months we'll have to wait on that.
Pretty sure pc is suppossed to have lobbies exclusive for 6 months

I'll stop by when I have a definite Thursday available. Not usually available to play during the week due to work commitments/exhaustion/w.e.

I want to see @View619 or @POS Industries fight, just out of curiosity more than anything.
Spoiler alert:
I'm ass.

That said, I'll fight whoever on beta but I'd recommend waiting a month or so for myself and everyone else to really get the hang of the Big Band matchups after he goes live before expecting to see anything all that impressive.

Okay so I watched it all.

Peanuts you're too funny man xD

Lets hope that I don't get the battery in time so I can just have you forever doing this its beautiful <3

Reactions: scrubbyscum999
Does anyone want to do this

does anyone want a problem with me?
chansub-global-emoticon-60aa1af305e32d49-23x30.png

Okay so I watched it all.

Peanuts you're too funny man xD

Lets hope that I don't get the battery in time so I can just have you forever doing this its beautiful <3
Eh, to be honest I wouldn't want to run the stream again. It's the Keninblack stream, it should be run by Keninblack. This was like a one time thing while you got your computer situation figured out.

Fuck peanuts, now I'll never know what broken loose said

10:30 on the tood vs domo video.
Oh, right. I don't even remember what he said anymore, just that I was about to repeat it word for word as I often do with things said in the stream chat, then thought better of it.

Does anyone want to do this

does anyone want a problem with me?
chansub-global-emoticon-60aa1af305e32d49-23x30.png

I'd pick a fight, but if i remember our casual matches, you beat me like a drum.

I think I could take you in a game of Rose Ball though.

Hmm... I remember what Broken_Loose said, but don't want to post it for the same reasons I'm sure Mcpeanuts didn't want to read it. Hint to jog the memory of those who were there: It was that Broken_Loose said he had men "in a certain situation" hold their liquor better than McPeanuts.

Hmm... I remember what Broken_Loose said, but don't want to post it for the same reasons I'm sure Mcpeanuts didn't want to read it. Hint to jog the memory of those who were there: It was that Broken_Loose said he had men "in a certain situation" hold their liquor better than McPeanuts.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I remember what it was. Yeah this might be too big of a hint though.

McPeanuts delivered that silky smooth audio fidelity, though.

I've got several people I want to set straight (or be set straight by) once and for all, but you always hold these on thursdays :/

Reactions: gllt
McPeanuts delivered that silky smooth audio fidelity, though.

I've got several people I want to set straight (or be set straight by) once and for all, but you always hold these on thursdays :/
I don't know what that means. But it sounds like a compliment so thanks.

I don't know what that means. But it sounds like a compliment so thanks.
I appreciated the clarity of your voice on the stream. If that was intentional, or the result of your having a good microphone, then yes, it's a compliment.

I appreciated the clarity of your voice on the stream. If that was intentional, or the result of your having a good microphone, then yes, it's a compliment.
Oh I see. Well I did mess around a bit with settings before the stream started to make sure it looked and sounded okay.

Wait what is Bella/Rose Bowl? Is it anything like Bella Pong or Fugazi?

Your body couldbt comprehend bella pong. Come see me

Status
Not open for further replies.