• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report 5/1 Salty - Taunt Madness, Robo-Fortune Completed

I just realized I don't own a PS4 or Vita. That is kinda something I probably should have checked or known before now.

ltPCzpV.png

THEME? As in Dash theme that I recommended you guys do? Like, Animated background with some great music and sounds? GIVE ME NOW! (As in, I wanna buy the preorder now.. not demanding compensation or anything D=)

Holy fudge. A THEME?! You guys do know you're slowly making me obsessed with this game. My friends are already tired of hearing me drone on and on about this game, and now this? I love this game so much.

Since we're doing a pre-order campaign, I don't know if we'll be announcing the release date before the campaign goes live.

I'll just be staring at this site and the Twitter feed until then because I'm paranoid about missing out on a physical copy.

I'll just be staring at this site and the Twitter feed until then because I'm paranoid about missing out on a physical copy.
May I join you?

Reactions: Aden
Campaign.... Announce...
ANNounce...

Reactions: Covenant
This is an actual thing now??

Ok.

Dangit.

Attachments

• ltPCzpV.png
    ltPCzpV.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 638
This ain't no Half-Life 3 controversy!...Actually....Maybe its a sign that it's Minnette time! Heheheheheh.

This ain't no Half-Life 3 controversy!...Actually....Maybe its a sign that it's Minnette time! Heheheheheh.
Nope. It's Umbrella's time!!

Maybe its a sign that it's Minnette time! Heheheheheh.
I have to agree with you on that one.
I'd definitely want "Sushi from the local sushi place" as one of the pre-order bonuses.

the ride never ends

ever

You people joke about it being Umbrella's or Minette's times.

I speak only the truth.

Annie approaches.

Yes, senpai....

Are they chewables??

You don't chew the Annie, you always take the Annie in whole. Both the pill and fan variety. You must make yourself one with the Annie and-

Oh sorry, I got a bit confused there channeling my inner DDB. Forgive me.

Reactions: DDB
Are they chewables??
duh, who wouldn't want their crazy pillz to not be chewable. Like everyone wants to chew their drugs, it's more enjoyable than swallowing a pill whole and then having to drink a whole glass of water before having to pop another pill.

and it's in the shape of Annie, like i would expect that to be in the pharmacy store, were kids are asking their mums to pick up when they are sick.

Wow uh,I guess it's the final countdown.I'm kinda sad actually and I'm kinda happy about this.We have this amazing game with a wonderful story and an excellent cast of characters,and it's like the thing that happens on New Year's Eve:the ball has to drop sometime.I'm usually not gushy about this type of thing.

Skullgirls is the first fighting game I've ever played.It's made me feel better whenever I was depressed,it helped me through some rough times,and it's inspired me.The taunts,the story,everything is the thing I love about Skullgirls.Lab Zero has done a wonderful job with this.Keep being amazing guys.Thank you.

Sobbing-1.gif

This is why Skullgirls has to become FGOTY.

Since we're doing a pre-order campaign, I don't know if we'll be announcing the release date before the campaign goes live. Which will be two weeks before it's released.

Can't wait until you guys see the pre-order theme, BTW - it's really good.
Like....can y'all stop touching my wallet inappropriately? Banking Account-chan doesn't like it.

Since we're doing a pre-order campaign, I don't know if we'll be announcing the release date before the campaign goes live. Which will be two weeks before it's released.

Can't wait until you guys see the pre-order theme, BTW - it's really good.
now that I'm more awake and thinking correctly, can you clarify what kind of theme this is? is it a console theme, or a theme for the preorder itself?

I hope to god I dont go on vacation during the release date.

nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"Development on Skullgirls Encore is officially winding down as Lab Zero Games prepares for the final stretch"? What about Scythana? Really wanted to see what she was about.

Ugh, I hate to make a technical double post, but I figured I should ask

Would this pre-order theme have a chance of being purchased separately after the promo period? I'd love to wait and toss some extra Bones your way for the theme if I could.

Reactions: Eryx Blue
I'm still wondering if it's a Theme or if it's a preorder theme (like, "Dude! Check this out" theme)

Not sure if you mean a background theme for Vita/4, or music theme...

Speaking of music themes, why was the full version of the NMO arena not used?

Speaking of music themes, why was the full version of the NMO arena not used?
If memory serves, the longest version of the NMO arena theme took more time than a game from match start to timeout. It would only be heard in full in extras/training mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wenzel
Is the theme for PS4 or Vita? Both?

exactly.. why I quoted Ravidrath about it, as it's confusing <.>

I think its obvious that would be a background theme for incentivizing to people preorder/ buy at launch the upcoming ports.