• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Ask Ravidrath...!

Hmm, weren't the Steam trading card arts made by artists outside of Lab Zero as well? I would imagine they were personally contacted and commissioned to make these pieces.

I haven't heard anything about any open submission for this. I guess I'll wait for Ravidrath to verify it though, if he's still checking this thread. :P

Is there any chance you willl go back and reupload the tf2 hats using the gold star importer? They can still be rewards for simply buying the game, which would get you many purchases.

When will they be released as mods?

Reactions: TJF588
so this thread died fast. I'm guessing the Lab Zero folks are totally tied up lately.

Reactions: Wenzel
On a more practical note, better ways to reach Ravidrath would be tweeting the SG Twitter, which he runs, and asking on the Skullgirls thread on NeoGAF which he actually checks. Would be nice if he checked Skullheart though...

Reactions: Wenzel
Aw come one! Give the man a break. All of the lab zero team have both their hands full updating the game. He will answer, some day... I think

I have a question if you guys continue to get funded after all the indiegogo money is used up and continue to make characters who is next 3 to 4 on the list?

I have a question if you guys continue to get funded after all the indiegogo money is used up and continue to make characters who is next 3 to 4 on the list?
Plot important characters were mentioned to be priority.

Umbrella
Marie
B.Dahlia

Also remember Annie was mentioned sometime after the votes were over to be a high priority character as well on one of the Twitter/GaF Posts when Annie fans made an uproar to help fund the character on their own. That doesn't necessarily mean she is 4th in the line though.

Hey would in-game chat ever be a possibility for lobbies?
It would make it a lot easier to talk to random people, since you would need to add them as friends first otherwise.
Which is a pain if you just want to say something like good games.

Reactions: Hyperaxe1
juju was an amazing character, its sad to see she wont be created because of the the person who came up with the idea was hard to work with. in my opinion he acted like a greedy idiot .

is there hope of her ever coming back ? i mean he came up with the idea, its not like he drew concept art or like hes going to animate the charcter.

6e9165e2c4c8b7d50f50cf5bba072b99.png

That doesn't necessarily mean she is 4th in the line though.
I would rethink my words if I were you.

Unless you mean Annie is right up after Robo-Fortune... Then I'm cool with your words.

Reactions: Error Macro
JUJU STUFF
I'm pretty sure that Juju is deader than dead due to Cee's derpiness, arrogance and untrustworthiness. After all, he signed a contract that included handing over the rights to Juju that contained an NDA... and promptly broke said NDA in this very forum, causing Ravid to asplode. If that's not a bad sign for Juju, I don't know what is.

Reactions: Jake Was Here
juju was an amazing character, its sad to see she wont be created because of the the person who came up with the idea was hard to work with. in my opinion he acted like a greedy idiot .

is there hope of her ever coming back ? i mean he came up with the idea, its not like he drew concept art or like hes going to animate the charcter.

6e9165e2c4c8b7d50f50cf5bba072b99.png
no

the person who came up with the idea was hard to work with. in my opinion he acted like a greedy idiot .

I wasn't here for that, what exactly happened?

Hey Ravidrath, what's the best way to sport you a cup of coffee or something

you're a cool guy and you do things good, I feel like somehow giving back.

I hope we'll get a least her as an NPC in Glass Canopy Kingdom. I really like this character.

I hope we'll get a least her as an NPC in Glass Canopy Kingdom. I really like this character.
After all that happened, its just not possible.

The best we can hope for now is Alex coming up with a totally new design for No. 13.

I wasn't here for that, what exactly happened?

To make it more clear it was stated in NDA that he wasn't supposed to talk about what happened with Juju and leave that to LZ. Right after that he came here and made a topic about how everything is resolved with Juju which ment he broke NDA which ment it held no power and LZ didn't want to go through this bullshit again so they announced her dead.

Now that we're post-launch and stuff, i'd like to ask Lab Zero's opinion on the pc version sales: did it met the expectations?

Now that we're post-launch and stuff, i'd like to ask Lab Zero's opinion on the pc version sales: did it met the expectations?
Top selling game for even a single day has gotta mean something, right?

The best we can hope for now is Alex coming up with a totally new design for No. 13.
I think that's the best course of action. Before the board went down I think there was a thread where some of us came up with ideas and explicitly stated that Lab Zero has rights to the content in the threads. While I found her design to be interesting, there's still a way to get a notable Egret back in the series with the same, or potentially even greater flair. Alex and the team knows what they're doing.

Will they have to change Jujus name? Parasoul still has her "take the shot Juju" voice line when using her level 1, so I guess they're keeping the name but changing everything else?

Will they have to change Jujus name? Parasoul still has her "take the shot Juju" voice line when using her level 1, so I guess they're keeping the name but changing everything else?
No, she doesn't.

He might be referring to the console versions. Did they ever patch it out of those?
did they ever patch the console versions?

did they ever patch the console versions?
Aside from Slightly Different Edition, no.

A little bird just sang me a most interesting song: there's a lot of Eliza concept art not yet revealed to the general public. I'd like to ask if there's any chance of sharing some of it as you did with Big Band?
I understand she's still early in development and Mr Birdland isn't even wholly done yet so it's not like it's any emergency. (It is.)
I'm patient. And European. And patient even for a European.

Why are you depriving us of Oujo-sama?! T_T

A little bird just sang me a most interesting song: there's a lot of Eliza concept art not yet revealed to the general public. I'd like to ask if there's any chance of sharing some of it as you did with Big Band?
I understand she's still early in development and Mr Birdland isn't even wholly done yet so it's not like it's any emergency. (It is.)
I'm patient. And European. And patient even for a European.

Why are you depriving us of Oujo-sama?! T_T
It's been stated several times on Salty Cupcakes that she has the most too.

It's true I've heard them say that at lest 5-6 times ^^;

Is it Annie time yet?

And I need Annie, but sometimes we gotta wait for stuff we want.