• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Baby Got Boots: Parasoul Combo Thread

Reaction score
Robo Fortune Double
Parasoul Combo Thread

Parasoul's old combo thread had a lot of outdated combos starting from when the Undizzy limit used to be 350 instead of 240.
Those combos have all been moved to <THIS THREAD> if you would like to view them.
The first post below this OP is starting from the 240 Undizzy change in the beta.

Quick Notes:
To confirm off ground throw, use back throw.
Cancel back throw into Egret Call (Back, Forward + LK) and then OTG when they hit the ground or time sLP to pick them up before they hit the floor into any regular BnB.
You can also back throw and then delay cancel into Napalm Pillar.
The backwards flame hitbox from Pillar will slam them forward in front of your feet for a combo which works if your Egret Call is on cooldown.
Throw Conversions: [VIDEO]

To confirm off air throw just hit them as they fall down.
sMP is my normal of choice for this since it preserves OTG.

bHK x Egret Call is a fullscreen corner carry for every character if you chase the bike with dash. You can combo into it easily from any sMP that sets off a tear explosion.
(Ex: sLP sMP sHP sHP x L Shot, sLP sMP bHK x Egret Bike) [VIDEO]
Vs Big Band the bike will not grab him in time unless the bHK was done extremely close.

Parasoul has a LOT of different combos used currently.
Here are some consistent ones she can do solo!
Parasoul has the lowest (?) damage of all the characters, so you can try and fit powerful assists into your combos where possible.

cLK cMK sHP sHP x Napalm Shot L
sLP sMP b.HK x Egret Call
Dash, sMK cHP
JMP JHP JHK*
sLK sLK sMK sMK sHP sHP x ([Napalm Shot L/M] or [Napalm Pillar/Quake]) xx Silent Scope

*JHP JHK will cause an OTG vs heavy characters. If your OTG is already used and you are attacking a heavy character they will tech out of the combo when they hit the ground.
Use this variant from the first launcher on heavy characters if you would like to reserve your OTG and restand your opponent:

cHP (Jump)
JLP JLK JMP (Land)
(Jump) JMK JHK
sLK sLK sMK sMK sHP sHP x ([Napalm Shot L/M] or [Napalm Pillar/Quake]) xx Silent Scope

[VIDEO]
cLK sMP sHP sHP x Napalm Shot L
sMP x Egret Call
Dash sMK sMK cHP
JMP JHP JHK
sLK sLK sMK sHP sHP x Napalm Shot L
sLP sMK sHP sHP x Napalm Shot M xx Silent Scope ... cHK (Undizzy)

[VIDEO]
cLK cMK cHP
JMP JHP x J Napalm Toss M x JHP
(cMK/sMP)* sHP[Restand] sHP x Egret Call
Dash
sLK sLK cMK sHP sHP x Napalm Shot L
sLP sMK sHP sHP x Napalm Shot M xx Silent Scope ... cHK

*2MK is easier for lights and 5MP is easier for heavies.
[VIDEO]
cLK cMK cHP x [Delay] Napalm Pillar
cHK [OTG] x Napalm Shot L
cLK cHP x Napalm Toss L
sMP bHK x Egret Call
JMK JHK
sLP sLP sMK sMK sHP sHP x Napalm Shot M xx Silent Scope
Naplam Pillar (Undizzy)

[Video]
cLK [OTG] cHP ... [Drop the combo] ... JHP, (Repeat till death)

[Video]

Last edited:
I thought that the j.lk, j.mp, j.lp, j.lk, j.mp, j.mk, j.hk stuff doesn't work with the lower undizzy? Or are we just looking at the current build and not the beta?

unless you just mean that chunk, in which case: that depends on how you apply it in a combo.

but as full combos as posted above, no they wouldn't work with the new undizzy, his combo was for the current build so..yeah

Can't stop. Will not stop.

Reactions: Skiller
have you tested those corners with any other assists, or just the knuckles?

Just with BB, I'll go test out other common assists to see what I get. Honestly, that damage from BB is just too good.

Just with BB, I'll go test out other common assists to see what I get. Honestly, that damage from BB is just too good.

Works with H Updo for 6672 (lk starter)

Reactions: Uzumakihero
I haven't been played SG for 4 months so I don't know her optimal combos of beta with new stuff, i only came up with these

I haven't been played SG for 4 months so I don't know her optimal combos of beta with new stuff, i only came up with these

Haven't messed with beta since NEC is coming up, but These look really awesome for HP~HP > shot starter combos. After next week, I'll be in the lab working on c.LK > MP > c.HP starter combos so let's keep this going!

Is that universal, heavy only, or double only?

Is that universal, heavy only, or double only?
Universal, though hard to do vs Big Band so far. Also of course lp napalm shot misses vs crouching valentine so you must to do launch first.

Last edited:
^ Notation

cr.lk, st.mp, st.hp x2, napalm quake, assist, forward dash, j.lp, j.mk, cr.lk, cr.hp, j.mp, j.hp, L napalm toss, j.hk, b.hk, H napalm toss, forward dash, j.lk, j.hp, forward dash (crossunder), f.lp, cr.mk, st.hp x2, napalm quake, assist, forward dash, j.lp, j.mk, st.lk x2, st.mk x2, st.hp x2, napalm pillar, bikes.

It looks like you are doing the napalm quake and calling the filia assist in the same motion? I didn't know you could do that.

It looks like you are doing the napalm quake and calling the filia assist in the same motion? I didn't know you could do that.

You can do it simultaneously if you use one of the assist macros to do the quake. Works with shots too.

You can do that with any special. Depending on the motion/character/what button combination some specials out-prioritize others.

Slightly modified floatchart combo to work with the new 240 undizzy, 6246 damage.

c.lk, c.mk, c.hp, jump
j.lk, j.mk, j.hp, otg (not too fast)
c.mk, c.hp, jump
j.mp, j.hp, j.hk, restand or
j.lp, j.lk, j.mk, j.hp, restand (against double/band)
s.mp xx lp napalm shot (can be skip if too difficult)
s.lk x2, s.mp, s.hp x2 xx mp napalm shot xx sniper, otg
c.hk or napalm pillar in corner (burst bait).

Last edited:
Pillar starters are lookign to be the best in the corner because of undizzy starting at level 3. I'd like to see if someone can get this further without using an assist.

OH KEN SO SUGOI

Really though this is legt--gonna use it when I do your starter for suuuuure

yo what are peeps doin off of air throw and back throw.

right now i am mainly just going for a quick reset in that scenario that leads to a more stable combo, but wonderin if anyone has anything particularly coo

right now i am mainly just going for a quick reset in that scenario that leads to a more stable combo, but wonderin if anyone has anything particularly coo

Off of airthrow I make sure to use MK before they hit the ground so I can just do a normal route. For back throw, either a basic combo into reset, or something like this

I like the linked combo because it has a really strong reset point after the dash > j.LP > j.HP (hits tear toss) and is done without using an OTG, which of course you will have used up off of a back throw.

Reactions: gllt and ShadeMoneh

Yeah, depends on weight. I tend to go for a dash-up s.MK or a j.mk, j.hp

In testing I can sometimes get MP or MK into a really wonky air string (they're very far away from my), but the timing seems too difficult to be worth it/consistent. If I'm missing something then I'd love to learn, though.

(excuse my bad grammar)

hey im trying to learn parasoul,ive learned a few combos with her so right now shes my go to character.
i need help understanding charge moves,is there a way to bust out charge moves without having to charge? or at least a faster better way because sometimes i see people bust out these moves so quick, i just wanna know how they do it.

im trying to do a 2 combos that require charge moves

s.lk(x2) s.mk(x2) s.hp(x2) lp napalm shot
s.lk(x2) s.mk(x2) s.hp(x2) napalm pillar

The trick is to start charging early in your combo
If there's no command normal bound to ← + Button, you can just keep holding back.

For example for the first combo, you can do:
> LK [Press Back, hold Back, keep holding it!] LK MK MK HP HP Forward+LP
it will charge the Napalm Shot during your combo so you can do it asap after the s.HP

The 2nd combo is a bit trickier because you can obviously not charge down during the combo, as it would result in you doing c.LK c.MK c.HP
So what you do here is abuse the fact that the 2nd hit of s.HP will always be that, regardless of which direction you hold, so you do
> LK LK MK MK HP [Press Down, hold Down, keep holding it!] HP Up+HK
it will charge the Pillar during the s.HP so you can do it asap after the 2nd hit connects

Last edited:

I've been using this as my go-to BnB but today when I was trying it on Double today I couldn't get it to work. The second s.MP wasn't detonating the tear and the b.HK wasn't connecting. I've gotten it to work on every other character before so I dunno if I'm just bad or if something got bork'd.

Too lazy to make this prettier
There are more, and not everything works on every char
These are the most basic

Cool stuff, didn't know about the j.LP/j.MP > j.HP restand.

Weird thing i learned in the lab tonight. If you have them in the corner and end a combo
... s.HP x2 xx MP shot xx Sniper

Then use a Pillar that triggers a burst, it puts you out of the burst's hit. If they're mashing, you get a free air throw. If they're not mashing, it just tosses a few hundred extra damage and they still have to eat the knockdown.

If this was already common knowledge, you're all jerks for not telling me.

Edit: minor update now that i'm not messing with it late at night. It appears that you can sometimes be hit by the burst. The slight movement backwards during a Pillar will put you out of burst range, but if you Pillar too quickly, you'll be hit by the last few frames of the burst. I haven't tested it in live play yet though, so the bait might not be as good as my sleep deprived mind thought last night.

Last edited:
Does any one have more than 7.7k~ I'm getting in the Corner? (1 meter no assists, c.LK starter)
I haven't looked through the combo videos but I haven't seen any higher than that.

Does any one have more than 7.7k~ I'm getting in the Corner? (1 meter no assists, c.LK starter)
I haven't looked through the combo videos but I haven't seen any higher than that.

I know it's already posted here somewhere, but this is the most damage I've gotten using a lk/c.lk starter and ending with quake > snipe in the corner.

[2016 EDIT: This combo is still possible but much harder with the new version of Silent Scope. The timing is much tighter.]

Okay thanks, well here's a pretty good corner then:

A slight variation of a combo found by Mike, without using the starting j.HP or c.MK.
Works on everyone, just requires a different restand for Double/Bella
Oh god my scrubby inputs are there please don't hurt me

Last edited: