• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf Thread: Retiring from Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that is not his snap back ughh

The way I see it, if that IS his snap back, he will have 2 snap backs. One from grab, one normally. The reason I say that is because snap backs are hit boxes, this is clearly a command grab. It wouldn't make sense to take a mechanic everyone has/needs and changing how it works for just one character. I'm not saying Lab Zero wouldn't do it, they totally would. They're the company I expect to do something like this. But it would make Beowulf SO weak.

If it is his only then Beo would never do a double snap

Seems to be a snap back directly from his grab. But I agree it will probably shatter on the wall and they'll drop to the ground.
zdh3bYC.gif

Or it could just be a throw followup that causes wallbounce/sliding knockdown? It doesn't make sense for them to waste money making two snapbacks when Mike could just make it possible for you to do snapback out of grab stance.

Or it could just be a throw followup that causes wallbounce/sliding knockdown? It doesn't make sense for them to waste money making two snapbacks when Mike could just make it possible for you to do snapback out of grab stance.

That's exactly what I think it is, but I guess the file said snapback when persona opened it.

The only thing I hope is that it doesn't get cancelled for being too heavy. That trashcan is huge
Damn weak ass consoles

The only thing I hope is that it doesn't get cancelled for being too heavy. That trashcan is huge
Damn weak ass consoles

I doubt it, we've changed art formats for Eliza and shrunk Big Band. We have the technology.

Eliza's chariot still got cancelled, tho.

shhh shhhh only trash cans now, don't worry so much.

But... that trash can is too small for Big Band, unless it has some kind of other dimension vortex in it.

But... that trash can is too small for Big Band, unless it has some kind of other dimension vortex in it.

Yes, you've figured it out.
This will be the only single entire grab in all the game to not make sense in terms of scale.
The fact that Big Band can fit another Big Band inside himself that's not a big deal, this is the move that violates all laws of physics and common sense.
This one trash can.

That plus the fact that Beowulf can rip through dimensions.

Sorry if it's been suggested in a previous page, but what about having a team suplex with Bella like in MvC

Beowulf doesn't associate with clowns, she'd just get in the way.
Seriously though, combination blockbusters aren't going to happen. Not in a game like Skullgirls.

Last edited:
Oh man I'm not at home right now and I only have my limited Internet on my phone.

I hope I'll get to see some of the screenshots.

Beowulf breakdances? When? When? *thinks of capoeira*

Beowulf should have this victory if he beats Bella.

Reactions: Muro

So, holding down sLP fills a crowd cheer meter?
LITERAL HYPE METER CONFIRMED?!?
Maybe he will have a blockbuster that changes depending on how much hype he has, like Frank in UMVC3?

Maybe Beowulf at max hype is what the lightning from Eliza's LV 5 is going to?

Hope he has access to a regular Snapback, need my double snaps.

well If this is Beo's only Snap back then that means that Beo can combo into his grab. SO that's a good thing? aye??

He is almost ready for the beta, I bet he will be in there the next Salty.

I cant hold in all this hype...

So, holding down sLP fills a crowd cheer meter?
LITERAL HYPE METER CONFIRMED?!?
Maybe he will have a blockbuster that changes depending on how much hype he has, like Frank in UMVC3?

Maybe Beowulf at max hype is what the lightning from Eliza's LV 5 is going to?

confirmed where, what? have I missed something?

My favorite aspect of fighting headless is Fortune's ability to immediately use El Gato and Cat Slide from neutral.
That overhead slam is something I use often, so this hop dash to air normal is exciting for me. I still hope he gets some way to move forward quickly, like a command dash or something. I really want some mobility and agility.

so im told the hype thing was mentioned on a recap of the beo update... But I CANNY FIND IT

so im told the hype thing was mentioned on a recap of the beo update... But I CANNY FIND IT
Oh yeah, I didn't see anything about that in the video posted by Rakurin.

I have no idea how that would be possible and I want it.

@Rakurin, you don't have to post the same thing in both threads.
Just pick one, everyone will see it.

@Rakurin, you don't have to post the same thing in both threads.
Just pick one, everyone will see it.

Every time I've posted in one thread, someone has re-posted in the other anyways.

Well just remember that we have to keep the two threads separate.
The cave of The Wulf Pack is like a mullet, business in the front and party in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.